New HYPE!

helpmewin

Sorc/Sage

--------------

Finish at least one weekly PvP quest on a sorc/sage healer and get a sub refund of 75% for that month!

Cartel market

------------------

All ACs can now be transformed to sorc/sages for free (Restriction: Only the respective heal trees will be accessible).

In addition you'll get Jar Jar's dental braces and Obi Wan's underpants for free (both legacy bound).

Edited by Cretinus

Classes + Combat

Sage / Sorceror

• Guard is available to all disciplines at level 15.
  • New Passive: Guardian of Peace / Aegis of the Sith: Gained at level 30, allows Seer / Corruption to guard two targets at once.
  • Since everyone's stacking alacrity anyway, we're giving a passive +700 rating starting level 10. Just in case.
  • Ditto for crit.
  • Mental Alacrity / Polarity Shift is currently bugged and applies its effect indefinitely. Note: we're not gonna consider it an exploit.

Cartel Market

• Start-at-60 tokens can no-longer be used to create a Sage/sorc. Earn the goodies, you slackers!

5.0 the pvp expansion

We are proud to announce the new smilies on SWTOR official pvp forums:

- "Sage"

- "Sorcerer"

- "Jabba the Fat crying kid"

We also changed the "queue for warzone" ingame window to a layer that links to SWTOR pvp forum section where the real action is.

Sorcerer

general :

- static barrier now grants immunity to stun, sleep, lift, incapacitating, bump effects and procs a taunt sound effect in a radius of 10 meters. (i.e : "no limit to my power ! ")

- When Force barrier ends, it deals 5 000 internal damage per charges of enduring bastion in a radius of 15 meters, in order to punish all ennemies waiting your force barrier ends.

- Activating phase walk to return to your mark location immediatly exiting you from combat, obscures yourself with the force and grants you 10sec in stealth mode.

madness :

madness: grants the use of force lightning while moving in addition to the actual effects.

lightning :

lightning swarn : increase the maximum range of your force attacks by 20 meters (up from 5)

-----------

now, we're good.

Edited by Thaladan

- When Force barrier ends, it deals 5 000 internal damage per charges of enduring bastion in a radius of 15 meters, in order to punish all ennemies waiting your force barrier ends.

Actually, this would be a great addition to barrier. It's kind of needed, as we sorcs are out of the fight for such a long time, and effects our deeps. This would really help out in pve, and flat out balance the game. Please, submit it to bioware for approval!

Edited by tempMentive

Actually, this would be a great addition to barrier. It's kind of needed, as we sorcs are out of the fight for such a long time, and effects our deeps. This would really help out in pve, and flat out balance the game. Please, submit it to bioware for approval!

not sure if you just trolling or is it serious? :D :D :D :D

Sage/Sorcerers can now use their lightsabers to attack enemys below 30% health with a run up and a slice to their heart for a one hit kill, this will also grant your next phase walk be used 100m away as an easy escape. Edited by -Healius-

Game Update 4.2

Warzones

• Warzones now get a skip button, pressing it will add up the amount of sorcerers/sages in each team to determine the win and save everyone a headache.

I actually got in a game and my team was comprised of mercs, ops, mara, and a jugg and we beat a team of 6 sages on The Harbinger!

...but did we really win? After that match I got this weird debuff that read "Cursed" and it won't go away, lately I've been having serious lag issues and I've never crit since