SWG 2!! swg 2!! its coming!

SaerethDL

YOu hearARd it heree frist!! SWG 2 is comin! I have insider information! I know what you dont! I have a brother, uncle, cousin, sister, mother that is working on SWG 2! get ready *****es! will be here 2017-2018 :D :D :D :D :D

Saereth you better not be fooling me! Or I'll do something crazy :p

Edited by Anishor

Electronic Arts owns the exclusive right for producing Star Wars video games for about the next 9 1/2 years. If SWG2 was coming it would be from EA.

not entirely correct. I can't tell you who is developing it, but i want too.. EA isn't developing it thats for sure(well they could be the parent company).. you may see information from the next e3 or the e3 after that.. this game will be ready and waiting (already in development) will be here before or at the end of the new trilogy.

Edited by SaerethDL

The spilling of blood is necessary as purification to appease the evil spirits, and ritual fights follow an ancient and complex ritual as set out in the sacred manuscripts. The hornblende or biotite substance has proved unstable at a certain stage of consolidation, and has been replaced by a paramorph of lentils and magnetite, which may partially or completely substitute for the original climates but still retains its characteristic outlines.With the use of fluorescently tagged versions of these markers or of antibodies to known markers, it becomes much simpler to identify the localization of a protein of interest. Edited by Kaedusz

Posting here for sole reason it is topmost thread anyway....

Can you please stop upping threads like these? It is obviously nothing more than OP wanting to spam his signature. I've really come to hate the code spam and how it transferred portion of people about as exciting to listen as gold sellers are.

Posting here for sole reason it is topmost thread anyway....

Can you please stop upping threads like these? It is obviously nothing more than OP wanting to spam his signature. I've really come to hate the code spam and how it transferred portion of people about as exciting to listen as gold sellers are.

oh stop it, i dont care about cartel coins, there is nothing to buy with them anyways.