BIG announcement for subs on Dec 1

KyaniteD

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a pet, it's going out the airlock...

Prepare your airlock! :p

Well, it's going to be two things. #1 - Chapter X releases on January 30th, proving that they met their January deadline. #2 - The subscriber rewards program. Remember the lucky speeder? They called that huge and really cool, so I'm guessing it's a series of mounts that are somehow less cool than that one.

announcment of chapter X i suspect

1) since only subscribers will get access to it

2) they said chapters released 1x per month

3) Tuesday is the 1 December and would suspect they need to eventually tell us WHEN the next chapter will be released.

4) no, i'm not very fun at parties.

+Some reward for staying subscribed throughout December, the month when there will be no new chapters. Possibly January as well. Likely some pet.

End of the bit raider client for subs only. Preferred and f2p still have to use that mess.

More free crap to fill my mail box

New stronghold exclusive to subs

New server exclusive to subs

Better then cross server

John Cena as a companion

The return of our warlord and savior Kephess

Eric Musco will be going to every subscribers house and give them a high five

Well, looks like it actually might be something different from chapter X?

So keep 'em coming please, it's fun. :D

Why do you say that? The fact that Charles Boyd, the lead writer here, chimed in, makes me suspect ever more that it's Chap 10 early...

Why do you say that? The fact that Charles Boyd, the lead writer here, chimed in, makes me suspect ever more that it's Chap 10 early...

Because obvious thing is obvious and it's a) no fun and/or b) maybe too obvious, so maybe still something different. :)

Shutting the game down perhaps?

Before I hand out the prize for most pessimistic outlook, a plausibility check: Why would BW think subs should be excited about that?

Edited by KyaniteD

4th Anniversary is coming up, so maybe they will announce on December 1st something special we might get there...

Yeah, fourth anniversary is coming, don't we remember seeing a special Ebon Hawk wall deco and remote control toy? I really don't think they would hype for that though, I'm thinking sub rewards program, in light of that little survey they took, and maybe ya that yavin iv pvp map. Those two together could explain them being in this tizzy.

For all the folks that are bummed, or think it will be sht, just think, your subbing anyway, so this is all extra gravy man, bonus for something we do anyway.

Instead of fixing their bugged flashpoints weeklys developers enjoy posting stupidity, no more money for ya....surprise!!

You'll stay subbed. They know you'll stay subbed :rak_03:

Would be awesome to see the new chapter, but maybe its a new event? New operation? New pvp map?

If its just a title...lol

I'm expecting some form of subscriber reward system where you get an increasingly larger amount of CCs per month based on how long you have subbed without a break in subscribing. I'm expecting an increase in CCs given per month at, say, 50 CC increments until you're getting 1,000 CCs after 10 months. Then a special reward for a year of subscribing after a year's time.

You'll stay subbed. They know you'll stay subbed :rak_03:

Nope. i just resubbed for kofte (60 days time card) and sub finish this weekend no endgame content no more money...;)

What they DO know is that their game is on decline though because of their stupid decisions though....:rolleyes:

I'm not planning staying sub in order to carry stupid people and ninja looters through FP and ops, no way sir. You are pretty much end sub though....enjoy what is left of 4.0...almost an entire year ahead ;)

Edited by psikofunkster