Master post of game experience. Master post for devs insight. Comment <3

DathChaos

First off I would like to say that most of these opinions are myne and about 80 other players and why I won't be subbing for a long time.

1.) Gear and Coms (Crystals)

2.) No new content

3.) Suggestion to give more use to us in the game

4.) Subbing and what their worth is + benefits.

5.) The main reason I personally am unsubbing

1.) So lets talk about gear. This for me personally I couldn't care less about but a few of my friends feel story mode has no value. A lot of them said that it should be that entry raid but you should also be guaranteed gear. Every boss should drop a piece so new players (plays who would be doing these raids) can start to mix around with gear and explore stats and feel like the have someone of a successful feel to doing those raids as their time was worth something, and they will get set bonuses quickly and can learn about gearing stats. It should be the entry to quick gear and learning how gear works. I would like to say I personally really don't care but a lot of my friends had this view so I was posting for them.

Also comments included said nightmare not dropping nightmare gear was just stupid and that players who couldn't get threw nightmare shouldn't be rewarded 224 gear for clearing hard. Few said it took 2-3 weeks to get full 224 and rerunning the old raids was pointless as its even easier to get 224 and not really rewarding or worth their time.

1.1) Now lets talk about coms. Me and a few of my friends have ocd. Now sometimes it's nice to hit that cap on coms and have that nice 1000/1000. But then you keep getting more coms and they feel wasted. Why not give value to coms that go over the limit? Amount suggest per 1 com :

x amount of credits

Suggested :

Basic (common) = 250 Credits

Elite (glowing) = 500 Credits

Ultimate (radiant)= 1000 Credits

This way when your not like 10-20 coms of cap you dont have to waste time buying random gear to wait 2 hours for timers to expire to just resell the gear for cash

This also helps with level Caps, as when the next expansion comes out instead of comms being made into basic coms, and going over the limit you know get get a credit income instead. With max coms at the cap increase a player would get 500k credits (elite (glowing crystals) coms 500c X 400 = 200k) (ultimate (raidant crystals) 1000c x 300 = 300k) 500 k credits in total. It cost about 2.5 millions to gear for most players in the 65 cap so this isn't game breaking and helps all players.

Basic (common crystals) coms got use in 4.0 being useful for companion gifts but elite (glowing crystals) coms and ultimate (radiant crystals) still don't really have use if your already geared. This give cash incentive and now you don't have to worry about micro managing coms.

2.) Now it probably doesn't surprise anyone but no new content is a reason players are leaving. It has been a year now sense a release of a new raid, and far longer (almost 2 years?) for a new pvp map. the earliest we could expect a new raid or map is next year in June. I don't really have to write a huge paragraph on this as it should be self explanatory why players are leaving.

3.) Well lets talk about what could be short term refershment to the game. From views I got from most players I talked to pretty much we all agreed that you should be able to class change. Swtor is one of the very few mmos you can't class change Ex. (Sith warrior to sith jugg). This would bring life back as you could enjoy old characters you don't really play much anymore. Also what a lot of games have started doing is allowing pets to "auto loot" a area. Say your questing and you kill 5 bad guys. Well 2 will probably drop loot and you have to go threw the hassle of running to the body and picking up the loot. A pet that auto loots would help speed up down time of adventuring and would also add cartel market value to pets = more cash for swtor as pets now have a huge value attached to them.

4.) Now lets talk about subbing. Currently as a subscriber you have access to forums and customer support, as well as all the unlocks in the game for free + expansions. 500 cc reward every month as well which is a huge benefit. But why are you only rewarding subs. As a cartel market warrior as my friends love to call themselves they like to spend their 15 dollars a month on packs instead of subbing. If a player is supporting you why do they not have access to the forums and customer support. You are now deming how someone supports you in different ways more rewarding then another way. Seems pretty unfair if their both supporting the game. And now lets talk about the rewards for being subbed. It was very badly viewed in the public that a companion with dialogue and pertinently story would be unavailable to players who weren't subbed during 1 month of the game. New players wouldn't even be aware of this and were harshly punished for this. Seem that was reverted though so good on you guys listening to the player base. I feel like you could still add companion rewards like a Kephess companion as it has no story or dialogue to go with him and is still pretty bad *** for subs only. But be weary of new players wanting old things they can't get anymore. And what of players that can only sub maybe once every 3 months. Again your devaluing their money because they aren't always subbed to you. Some family's can't always afford the sub and your making it so that their money their partly trying to support you with is punished.

5.) Reason I am ultimately unsubbing personally.

Here let me hand every customer support ticket ever. "Dear customer who we care not at all for. Please resubmit your ticket as a bug report and rember even thought we can confirm all the info about your bug and you are correct expect us to do nothing about it. Also go **** yourself. Sincerely, customer support. )

Now this is pretty much my experiences with the game support. out of the 27 support tickets I have ever sent in 1 was successful dealt with.

I rember back in 2012 when I was on Makeb. We went to get the yellow datacron (mastery now) and it wouldn't unlock for me. My whole guild submitted tickets to help me out as it wouldn't unlock for me. Well customer service locked all our tickets and told me to submit as a bug report. Then never fixed the problem. Very unprofessional.

Then a day ago customer serivce answer my ticket about Qyzen Fess and me giving him 3 world boss items for influence. On the 3rd one I gave him he gave me -6000 influence. So naturally I submited a bug report. Customer service decide to reset my quest and to tell me to **** off. All my hard work gone. Why was I not also given the 3 world boss item drops ? Why would I sub after that? Extremely disrespectful of my hard time I put into getting Qyzen Fess.

The customer service is just the worst of any game I have ever played. Now that is part 1. Part 2 comes with companions and no not stats. Prior to 4.0 to get all the story and all the achievements for companions you would have to max them all to 10000 affection. Now the best way to do this was to buy rank 2 gifts from the vendor on fleet and give the one the companion liked the most to them. Now why I am unsubbing is because to get all 44 achievements for maxing companions it took me 27 MILLION CREDITS as it did most of my friends. When the new patch hit you could talk to your companions to get them to rank 13. So my 27 million credits where now wasted for nothing. if you actually do the point to point cost of new and old system if you had rank 10 in the old system you would have been rank 26 in the new system. But no all my companions where rank 10. Again extremely disrespectful to the hard work and hours of clicking companion gifts all for nothing.

Ultimately I am unsubbing because my hard work is being undervalued and wasted and Biowear seems to be pushing me to unsub. I will keep playing but I can't keep supporting a game that treats my hard work so indecently.

Also my girlfriend wanted me to add that the dolphin mounts that are the speeders from base to base on Alderaan she want as a mount <3

Sorry for bad English D: Please comment and let me know your thoughts on everything. Will try to edit the bad english

EricMusco / TaitWatson posting names hoping they can find this ^-^

Edited by DathChaos

Also my girlfriend wanted me to add that the dolphin mounts that are the speeders from base to base on Alderaan she want as a mount <3

A Thranta looks far more like a Flying Fish or a Stingray than a Dolphin.

Edited by AshlaBoga

First off I would like to say that most of these opinions are myne and about 80 other players and why I won't be subbing for a long time.

Love the appeal to authority of the thread title and the whole 80 friends who all agree with him claim.

Love the appeal to authority of the thread title and the whole 80 friends who all agree with him claim.

And it could have been a solo view but I wanted to post what others thought too so theirs more view. I also said comment so you could post your on insight.

Edited by DathChaos

Sure there are 80 others. You have special friends people can't see also, right?

Most are at work but I'm sure a few will post later on. Will all 80? probably not sense most are quitting this game. Re-rolled raids lose appeal if you have already killed hundreds of times before the re-roll. Their a bit bored so many are quitting but I will do my best to have them comment as well.

1. Ops already give gear to everyone unless someone gets very unlucky with rng. but no you should not exit a single op with everyone in enough gear to fully equip. Ops are quick and easy in sm at the moment with all the bolster available and removed mechanics.

1.1 You can go to odessen and buy the new grade 6 gifts or the lockboxes for alliances with your cdcs

2. If you are still playing the game and didn't understand that this is the direction they were going since early last spring, then you were living under a rock

3. You can level in this game so fast that its rediculous. Auto loot is already available in your preferences window and you have to be closer than 15 meters or so to loot.

4. They are getting compensated for their money with what they buy, they aren't paying for any other portion of a game that is geared towards increasing its subs. It would be nice if people could use customer service but as a subscriber I don't want the already poor customer service that I am getting to be reduced even further by people who aren't paying for it. Your companion thing was a bug...

5. Yes customer service is atrocious and they are even more taxed because so many people returned to the game and like the previous expansion we have been stress testing a beta build basically.

If you are unsubbing, I hope you find something else you enjoy.

1. Ops already give gear to everyone unless someone gets very unlucky with rng. but no you should not exit a single op with everyone in enough gear to fully equip. Ops are quick and easy in sm at the moment with all the bolster available and removed mechanics.

1.1 You can go to odessen and buy the new grade 6 gifts or the lockboxes for alliances with your cdcs

2. If you are still playing the game and didn't understand that this is the direction they were going since early last spring, then you were living under a rock

3. You can level in this game so fast that its rediculous. Auto loot is already available in your preferences window and you have to be closer than 15 meters or so to loot.

4. They are getting compensated for their money with what they buy, they aren't paying for any other portion of a game that is geared towards increasing its subs. It would be nice if people could use customer service but as a subscriber I don't want the already poor customer service that I am getting to be reduced even further by people who aren't paying for it. Your companion thing was a bug...

5. Yes customer service is atrocious and they are even more taxed because so many people returned to the game and like the previous expansion we have been stress testing a beta build basically.

If you are unsubbing, I hope you find something else you enjoy.

For the coms I know basic gives great gifts it was more elite and ultimate that have no value beside gear. I don't know much of sm gear drops sense I only run hard and up but I will take your word for it . This was just a general post of what a lot of people I talk to thought was hurting or helping the game + my person thoughts on it. Been playing sense beta and its been a long ride. Just want to see the game do well. I appreciate your comments.

Edited by DathChaos

Most are at work but I'm sure a few will post later on.

Again, your 80 claim, is hot air to try to make an appeal to authority, which is a silly logical fallacy. Speak for yourself, and don't make claims you cannot support. All it does is distract from your credibility and post when you make unsupported assertions like that.

Edited by Deyjarl

Again, your 80 claim, is hot air to try to make an appeal to authority, which is a silly logical fallacy. Speak for yourself, and don't make claims you cannot support. All it does is distract from your credibility and post when you make unsupported assertions like that.

You make that claim as if it isn't 80. It is. Being in "Hates You" allows me quiet the large player base to talk to. Also playing on 3 different servers 80 is a low number in all honesty. Your credibility is your own judgement on a post but it shouldn't deteriorate form the original post. Do you have views on the subject or are you just crying for attention?

1.) So lets talk about gear. This for me personally I couldn't care less about but a few of my friends feel story mode has no value. A lot of them said that it should be that entry raid but you should also be guaranteed gear. Every boss should drop a piece so new players (plays who would be doing these raids) can start to mix around with gear and explore stats and feel like the have someone of a successful feel to doing those raids as their time was worth something, and they will get set bonuses quickly and can learn about gearing stats. It should be the entry to quick gear and learning how gear works. I would like to say I personally really don't care but a lot of my friends had this view so I was posting for them.

if you've actually DONE a raid since 4.0 launched you'd realize every boss drops a peice of gear for 2 members and the final boss drops a peice of gear for everyone.

as for value for crystals there is plenty of other things to spend crystals on, speeders, decorations etc.

if you've actually DONE a raid since 4.0 launched you'd realize every boss drops a peice of gear for 2 members and the final boss drops a peice of gear for everyone.

as for value for crystals there is plenty of other things to spend crystals on, speeders, decorations etc.

I haven't done any story mode so was not sure of loot drops. More posting others thoughts on that and how it should drop more so people can mess around with gear. For coms just seeing to add more reward if you hit the cap. Thanks for your insight :D!

Your title and your first line are truly facepalm worthy and really make you sound less credible and more whiny...

I am on a streak ..i have not read an " I'm throwing a temper tantrum before i leave.....maybe" thread where i though ..... hey this person has a valid point....

As of this post ..the streak has NOT been broken...

Hmmm no one has said this so .....Can I haz your stuff....?

Edited by _NovaBlast_

So you have yet to make any personal opinion's on the post or post your own views.

Your idea on what a personal opinion is, is interesting. Did you miss the entitlement part?

What you get for a sub here is more than comparable to the market of other MMOs.

Edited by Deyjarl

I will agree with the other poster speak for yourself, don't claim to speak for 80 other people.

Now your post in short.. I am no longer enjoying this game. So I am unsubbing and headed elsewhere.

Good luck to you in your future gaming endeavors.

Edited by Deamandred

So you have yet to make any personal opinion's on the post or post your own views./QUOTE]

Your idea on what a personal opinion is, is interesting. Did you miss the entitlement part?

What you get for a sub here is more than comparable to the market of other MMOs.

True in most ways. This game isn't like WoW or EvE Online where you can buy a subscription threw the market for just rawly playing the game swtor does have the option of playing for free. This game isn't like many korean mmos exp Vindictus / Dragon Nest / Maple Story which are also free to play but you use their cash shops to buy stats so it's not pay to win. But for a player like me who has every unlock in the game what reason would I sub and support a game that trys to screw my hard work over? I could just play free to play and the only difference is I have to buy op passes and Biowear doesn't get my money. Whats the incentive for me? I'm trying to be given incentive to resub. Thank you for the comment :D

I will agree with the other poster speak for yourself, don't claim to speak for 80 other people.

Now your post in short.. I am no longer enjoying this game. So I am unsubbing and headed elsewhere.

Good luck to you in your future gaming endeavors.

I am speaking for others so I will claim I am speaking for them. Already edit my post a few times to include thoughts that should be addressed. I'm also not leaving just unsubbing for the reasons I have listed. I will still play just not support Biowear.