All day without server.

Iamrock

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they will compensate us, it would be a nice gesture though. We are many waiting to log in.

It will probably only be a "thankyou for your understanding" post.

I think in the whole time I've played this game they've done that... once.

So I'm not getting my hopes up there.

I doubt they will compensate us, it would be a nice gesture though. We are many waiting to log in.

It will probably only be a "thankyou for your understanding" post.

But the "thank you for your understanding" is my favorite part!

They don't have to ask or give an explanation. I just understand!

Edited by Ascensionthree

But the "thank you for your understanding" is my favorite part!

They didn't have to ask or give an explanation. I just understand!

Yeah, in the end we do understand because all we want do to right now is to play.

When we can log in the extra downtime will be forgiven :tran_grin:

You might want to read the ToS.

You mean the ones that allow people to cancel any time?

It is a two way street. Do they owe us anything? No.

But it would be a nice gesture. Why not toss everyone 50 CC, just for consideration? 50 CC isn't much, it doesn't buy much, but it is a token of "we're sorry, we get it, here is something to show we care"

Pretty sure since they are going into their 7th hour of maintenance.. That is basicly a day worth lost to us subs so..

well during the night i sleep during the day i work during the evening i play swtor. now if they started maintenance when i sleep the game would be back when i finish work but no they only shut down the server at 2 pm so that i lose a whole day of swtor.

well during the night i sleep during the day i work during the evening i play swtor. now if they started maintenance when i sleep the game would be back when i finish work but no they only shut down the server at 2 pm so that i lose a whole day of swtor.

Agreed, how hard is it to patch while it's night instead of the middle of the day until the evening?

Edited by Fuzzionlol

You mean the ones that allow people to cancel any time?

It is a two way street. Do they owe us anything? No.

But it would be a nice gesture. Why not toss everyone 50 CC, just for consideration? 50 CC isn't much, it doesn't buy much, but it is a token of "we're sorry, we get it, here is something to show we care"

Ok I going to steal this guys quote but it pretty much explains it ;)

But...its just a few hours delay. Sucks,yes. Ruins EU raids ,oh yes. But still. Compensation for THAT? If you take your monthly subscription fee and try to find out how much you pay for hour - its 0.02$.

How do you want your 0.06$,cash or check?

Edited by Legolose

Offline swtor is an often problem here,especially if you play on harbringer server,players really tired of this stupidness and we loose our game time. I don't think subscribing this game is a good idea anymore

If you lack the understanding of how patching MMOs is different than you just downloading DLC for whatever other game you play, then maybe you're right...this isn't the game (genre) for you.

Ok I going to steal this guys quote but it pretty much explains it ;)

If it's 0,02 dollars per hour then how's your math doing? Why not grow some balls and not let companies, your coworkers and other people walk over you? I pay monthly to be able to play a game that should have been offline in the first place.

Sooo all day no server and my subscription timer is ticking and ticking... do you plan to give us subscribers some kind of compensation? It would be the right thing to do. :jawa_confused:

I am sure Bioware would be happy to transfer 50 cents into your account. That is how much money you lost today out of your enormous 15 bucks a month.

Edited by Gorrdan