Maintenance: November 17th, 2015

TaitWatson

lol thats 15 bucks of hard earned money dont know about you but i work hard for my money and like to see it go to good use like playing not waiting :D

Which comes out to $.50 a day so the most they would need to refund anyone for the 1 day missed so far is $.50 not the entire $15.00 which is for a whole month.

$15.00 / 30 days = $.50

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were op as **** dude. They could nerf them by like 50% and they would still be REALLY strong. This was REALLY needed! Stop complaining about it, please.

You read what I said at all? I know they were OP as hell, ffs, but I don't want to be pushed back to my old "Xalek tanking for me" days where he could withstand FAR MUCH less damage that I could. As a healer.

lol thats 15 bucks of hard earned money dont know about you but i work hard for my money and like to see it go to good use like playing not waiting :D

Unless you are a programming or an IT professional do not assume it is just as easy as pushing a button and being done with an upgrade. Things can and do go wrong with patching and all the testing in the world does not fully prepare you for a live deployment. I am not Bioware loving just bringing a bit of fact and perspective into the discussion.

Edited by sethdil
cleanup

I hardly think that appreciating someone's hard work is butt kissing and with all the negativity going around I think it's ok to say something encouraging as well.

I don't think its that people don't appreciate the work they are doing, I think it's the lack of communication with players. You know the whole 'No ETA' thing.

So rational and true ^. It boggles the mind that so many forum users cry "Bioware never fixes the game" and they when they take servers down to apply the fixes, the cry is "I can't play because they're fixing the game!" I'd much rather have them complete the fix than bring it up too early and have to play with numerous bugs.

I am a sub, but I don't just pay for access to the game, I pay for access to a quality game. More fixes means my time spent in game will be overall more enjoyable. And no, it's not a perfect game and never will be because 1) that's impossible and 2) everyone has different ideas of what would make it "perfect".

So, take some time to play a different game, catch up on sleep, read your class/spec guide (some of you really need this - it's how I've spent this time, too), or read a guide on some aspect of the game (creating/maximizing your guild, new companion influence system, etc.).

Man thats what ment with my first post, thanks for letting me know i am not alone on it. I just dusted of my old N64 to play SW on it has i wait for the servers to come up :) Good gaming to you :)

So rational and true ^. It boggles the mind that so many forum users cry "Bioware never fixes the game" and they when they take servers down to apply the fixes, the cry is "I can't play because they're fixing the game!" I'd much rather have them complete the fix than bring it up too early and have to play with numerous bugs.

I am a sub, but I don't just pay for access to the game, I pay for access to a quality game. More fixes means my time spent in game will be overall more enjoyable. And no, it's not a perfect game and never will be because 1) that's impossible and 2) everyone has different ideas of what would make it "perfect".

So, take some time to play a different game, catch up on sleep, read your class/spec guide (some of you really need this - it's how I've spent this time, too), or read a guide on some aspect of the game (creating/maximizing your guild, new companion influence system, etc.).

It's one thing to fix game. It's completely another to break it while fixing.

And honestly, I couldn't care less about their excuses for this. I paid my money, and guess I have a right to expect them provide the service. If they fail to do it, why should I be concerned about their reasons?

When I start the game to patch I get the following error: "This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again" - so I have not even downloaded 1%.

This is really bad.

Yep they post this recently

Hey everyone,

We've seen reports of people getting stuck while downloading or encountering other issues with the Launcher. We recommend not attempting to patch the game while we are investigating the ongoing issues. If you are already in a stuck state, we will update you later on what needs to be done to resolve your issue.

-Tait

What a POOR POOR Performance! Good start when relaesing 4.0 but what the heck is This?!

Serverdowntime with no ETA , nerfs of companion skills that should have been known few months earlier.....

Patching problems all the way down

My oh My

:eek:

Which comes out to $.50 a day so the most they would need to refund anyone for the 1 day missed so far is $.50 not the entire $15.00 which is for a whole month.

$15.00 / 30 days = $.50

Hey that's lunch for a week for us college students.

Seriously, why are people demanding a refund for this? I'm sure you have more important things to do with your life.

I for once am actually doing my homework. :p

~ Eudoxia

Hey that's lunch for a week for us college students.

Seriously, why are people demanding a refund for this? I'm sure you have more important things to do with your life.

I for once am actually doing my homework. :p

~ Eudoxia

Lol I know. I started my paper for my legal technology class for next week so I can get ahead a little bit.