SCORPIO customization?

Snowulf

Is there a vendor that carries customizations for SCORPIO? I have looked everywhere and even checked Ilum (evidently that vendor is bugged out and doesn't have anything to sell to you).

I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be on the Ilum vendor, which, as you say, is bugged. I imagine it will be fixed shortly.

Now what she really needs is a techstaff that is better than green quality. >.>

Edited by Stillnotking

I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be on the Ilum vendor, which, as you say, is bugged. I imagine it will be fixed shortly.

Now what she really needs is a techstaff that is better than green quality. >.>

There's a level 50 Heroic 4 quest in Belsavis called Lights Out that will give you a choice of a custom weapon for each companion. Although the techstaff choice for scorpio is the only reward that isn't custom, but it is still blue quality. It's actually soloable, but you have to die three times to complete it. It's easy and repeatable every day.

There's a level 50 Heroic 4 quest in Belsavis called Lights Out that will give you a choice of a custom weapon for each companion. Although the techstaff choice for scorpio is the only reward that isn't custom, but it is still blue quality. It's actually soloable, but you have to die three times to complete it. It's easy and repeatable every day.

Oh, good to know, thanks. Still would be nice to have an orange one, though. There are schematics for them listed on Torhead but I've yet to see one in-game.

Psh, who dies three times to that quest doing it solo. Silly non-stealthers. ;)

As Armstech I can make an orange Electrostaff at 400. She has the proficiency for those. But I just use Temple because I can swap any new mods onto her gear. :)

SCORPIO does not use electrostaves. She uses tech staves.

You can buy an orange staff on dromund kaas ...

And again, TECH staff, not electrostaff. And even if there were a custom TECHstaff with hilt slot, there are no aim/endurance hilts in the game.

Edited by marshalleck

And again, TECH staff, not electrostaff. And even if there were a custom TECHstaff with hilt slot, there are no aim/endurance hilts in the game.

I gave her an tech blade, she's doing fine with it, since it got +Aim. Are there even staffs with +Aim?

• 2 weeks later...
Belsavis bonus series has a Heroic daily that gives orange weps to all companions (except for Scorpio...who gets a blue haha). It's still lvl 50 though I believe and an easy gear up as you can solo the 4 man if you don't mind footing the repair bill for 3 deaths (1 death if you are a stealth class).

Best weapon I can find for Scorpio is an Expert Grand Vanquisher's Electrostaff (superior quality)

No other weapons available sadly

Yup... as an Armstech with a friend who's also a Sniper (around the same level) I ground Arms for a while until I procced the Exactitude Grand Vanquisher's Electrostaff schematic, so I could outfit Scorpio for both of us. From what I've found, the Grand Vanquisher's Electrostaff is the best techstaff available in game.

On a side note: BioWare need to standardize their naming conventions. About half of the Techstaff plans are called "electrostaff" as part of their name.

Belsavis bonus series has a Heroic daily that gives orange weps to all companions (except for Scorpio...who gets a blue haha). It's still lvl 50 though I believe and an easy gear up as you can solo the 4 man if you don't mind footing the repair bill for 3 deaths (1 death if you are a stealth class).

Or they can... I don't know. Use their in-combat stealth ability. Or stand in a spot that's glitched where the champion doesn't aggro anyways. (not sure if it works on the left side, but I always stand on the right behind the console and click it, no aggro.

By the time this gets fixed/discovered we will probably be using hk-51 anyway -_-.

i would never swap Scorpio with a hk-51 or whatever model. So far no other robot has Scorpios personality. And sorry to say this, but HK-xx always soudns like a gay librarian even at the most threatening conversation choices

First of all, OP was asking about visual customizations for Scorpio, not about a moddable weapon for her. There are no customizations currently available in game for her.

Secondly, electrostaffs and techstaffs are two different things. Scorpio uses TECHstaffs which have AIM on them. Like someone already mentioned, you get a blue quality techstaff from a Belsavis heroic. As far as I know that's the best weapon you can get her for the time being.