decreases critical damage from 30% to 10%?

Heinlmeier

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And oh , yah, I guesse this thread will officially die on Tuesday cause there won't be any point in bw responding to nerfing the crap out of classes withought any mention of it in any patch notes since the launch of kotfe.

what the hell happened to this company.

And oh , yah, I guesse this thread will officially die on Tuesday cause there won't be any point in bw responding to nerfing the crap out of classes withought any mention of it in any patch notes since the launch of kotfe.

what the hell happened to this company.

other classes get nerf so we can't whine about having surge nerf but that still doesn't solve problem of recklessness not increasing Turbulence dmg.

So their answer is to nerf everyone? without even consulting with the community ???? awesome job bioware... this is only going to cause ppl raging more.. and not to mention that NiM will not be possible to do at all. screw this we're all shooting blanks anyway they are not listening at all

So their answer is to nerf everyone? without even consulting with the community ???? awesome job bioware... this is only going to cause ppl raging more.. and not to mention that NiM will not be possible to do at all. screw this we're all shooting blanks anyway they are not listening at all

They could've gone either way. Nerfing the over performing specs is actually better than buffing everyone else. I have no idea why you're saying NiM won't be possible anymore to be honest. The dps requirement for most fights is still easily achievable.

They could've gone either way. Nerfing the over performing specs is actually better than buffing everyone else. I have no idea why you're saying NiM won't be possible anymore to be honest. The dps requirement for most fights is still easily achievable.

well for example try draxus on Nim and let me know the result ...we have a sniper pt assassin and sorc as dps as well as 2nd pt as dps/tank everyone skilled and geared .right now we're missing around 300-500dps on the boss after this its gonna be so much more..

well for example try draxus on Nim and let me know the result ...we have a sniper pt assassin and sorc as dps as well as 2nd pt as dps/tank everyone skilled and geared .right now we're missing around 300-500dps on the boss after this its gonna be so much more..

Mmmmmm mathematically impossible :Q_ If you're a NiM raider that's the way you should like it.

to do Syrak in snv will probably be bloody hard. its easy to enrage on hm still if someone uses their burst at the wrong time.

its do able on sorc in HM, NIM i cleared on my PT. i honestly don't think a sorc can meet any tight dps checks anymore IMO. i hate to say it cuz i loved my sorc.

yeah HM on sorc is no problem at all, I've done it plenty. How high is the dps check per person in nim though? must be over 5500? maybe 5700?

Some fights you have to be pulling at least 5500, some of the tighter ones 5800 ina short amount of time

So, anytime BW can reply to this thread would be great..not that you guys have time or anything.

What do you want them to say?

They took 30% away from other classes, all that's left is merc.

Since that was a core part of the thread you need to start a new one if you want to start sorc vs merc or something different.

Edited by Gyronamics