Lightsaber: when do you get it

bcoop

I had the same problem on my inquisitor.

The inquisitor gets attacked immediately upon completing the quest to get your saber. If you jump into combat the quest completion window goes away. Not sure if it's the same for you, but check on the top right hand corner of your screen if you have a flashing button called "pending".

Also, just to specify, the saber is not given to you automatically on hitting 9. It's given to you as a quest reward when you've finished your class mission up to the point where you're sent to your second planet.

ive left tryon but haven't finished finding out why the you'on lady got sick.

1. What class did you roll?

2. Did you do every single quest on Tython?

3. Have you checked your inventory again?

4. Did you sell it by accident? Go check all the vendors' "buyback" tab.

5. Look at the top right of your screen. Does it say "pending"?

• 1 month later...

You get the Light Sabre as a quest reward so it doesn't automatically end up in your inventory. If it isn't in your inventory then look up to the top right corner of your screen and see if there is a "PENDING" there. If there is a "PENDING" you'll need to left click it.

Edit: Oh, Stealthy_Monkey beat me to it. :D

Edited by Palathas

He vendored it for sure.

OP: You got it by extremely cinematic way on Tython (up in the mountain at the forge, just before fighting the sick twi'lek). You probably spacebered the cinematic, then vendored it by accident. Go and buy new one from GTN(AH) or some fleet vendor.

Edited by SBite