Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

Zerileth

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fix (again)... Been two months since I finished last Ch3 story line and have been holding off doing any new content until this is sorted...This is really frustrating if we have to wait until July now.... :mad:

Does anyone know: if I move a couple of characters to a different server will this bug prevent me from achieving Ledgenday status?

I haven't seen any discussion on the topic previously. To be honest, I;d wait until hearing back though.

Welp, patch 4.5 is here and still no fix for my smuggler! Guess you guys need to bring back x200 XP boost event so I can power level another smuggler class just to make up for this ********.

I made that character years ago and its sad that I'm on the Crystal ball quest without any of the chapter 3 perks or legendary title that took me YEARS to try and get but i guess, even though i completed all 8 storylines, its fitting that I STILL have nothing to show for the time I've spent playing this game.

Oh well and life moves on.

Edited by Luxspew

Hey folks,

We are looking into why this fix didn't resolve the issue!

-Tait

this thread started in October of last year. 8 months later you still haven't fixed the problem. I wonder why Bioware and EA have such a bad reputation?

I finished my BH chapter 3 like couple of weeks ago with a lvling buddie when she was doing her assassin.

Didnt get the Legendary PLayer achieve and etc. as you all also didnt get.

After that I did my third assassin and my friend did her first BH.

When we both ended our chapter 3 she did get the achieve and everything to.

I was relieved it worked for her but also I could not stop laugh a bit about it.

I was not worried beacuse I knew it was going to be sorted in patch 4.5. ( Stupid of me to have faith in them to sort it)

Well no its here and done and nothing, And now when I came here and saw the first post about the matter all I can do is shake my head on how they dont seem to really try fix itand only try get more new players.

Us "oldies" here want something to happen so feel it is worth to stay.

Imo I feel the bugs and glitches is becomming more and more.

Hope they will sort it out before it gets out of hand.

Hey everyone,

This fix resolved the problem for anyone who completes Act 3 after the patch. Players who completed it before 4.5 will have their status corrected with 4.6.

-Tait

So now we have to wait yet ANOTHER month to get a fix... what utter bantha poodo

Hey everyone,

This fix resolved the problem for anyone who completes Act 3 after the patch. Players who completed it before 4.5 will have their status corrected with 4.6.

-Tait

Thanks for the update, Tait! I appreciate all the hard work BioWare/EA does to keep the game up and running!

Hey everyone,

-Tait

Thanks for getting part of it resolved... but I have to say I'm really disappointed. While this stops anyone else from having the problem it does nothing for everyone that was already affected and everyone in this thread.

I wish it had been communicated better that a fix wouldn't be coming in this patch instead of the assurance that it WOULD be fixed in 4.5 (in the customer service notification to all those who submitted tickets). Waiting two months to get it fixed wouldn't seem so bad if it had been communicated that way in the first place.

Well its not just my smuggler but my trooper as well that has this bug. Ran my sage through last night to see if same but no problems. I already started Kotfe on trooper and doing revan on smuggler. Guess I'll have to be patient. Still have 2 more to do but might wait on those till 4.6.

I kinda slacked off on finishing the legacy and decided to give it a go a couple months ago. So now like most stuck.

Great... Does this mean I either have to wait another month for a fix (and then for it not to work again), or redo the entire Smuggler story for it only not to work again? What total pap. Just fix the problem for everyone! :mad:

Hey everyone,

-Tait

Why not 4.7 or 5.7? Don't worry, take your time. Its ridiculous.

Well I wont have any hopes up that it really will be sorted until I see it for real.

This have kept on to long no matter what and simply say that have to wait again to next patch.

I feel for those that waited a real long time already and that they should be compensated.

But they probs wont be sadly...

Hey everyone,

-Tait

Seriously?

This is not what I was told by the helpdesk droid; that this patch was to fix all of us.

This is really frustrating and a lack of so much of a "Sorry we didn't get this right, again" is even moreso.

I think its time you offered some compensation for our lost time. You are now telling us to wait yet another month for a fix that you said would be here with this current patch that just hit. I have gotten nothing but the run around from you guys about this issue with a lack of concern that it is happening from paying customers. I think its time you righted a few wrongs int he starwars community

Month after month we get it will be fixed with the next patch and still nothing. It is hard to have anything to say positive about the development team when you continue to tell us it will be fixed with the next patch and you still don't fix it. Have to say at this point nothing you say can be trusted for accuracy or timeline. Truly a customer service failure.

Definitely time for me and my friends to look for another game...so sad.