WRONG! Servers are NOT available

Parkooth

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite official comments on Twitter and on the forums, absolutely NO servers are available.

From the Maint thread....

"Upon bringing the servers live we quickly noticed an issue with the patch being downloaded. We have once again taken the servers offline to resolve that issue.

I will pass on more information as I have it!

-eric

Eric Musco | Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

From the Maint thread....

"Upon bringing the servers live we quickly noticed an issue with the patch being downloaded. We have once again taken the servers offline to resolve that issue.

I will pass on more information as I have it!

-eric

Eric Musco | Community Manager

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

What about the people who downloaded the patch already...do we have to reinstall the game?

What about the people who downloaded the patch already...do we have to reinstall the game?

Heaven forbid, NO!!!

My computer didn't even take 10 minutes to download the added stuff other than 4.0 since I was early access.

So it was probably the C2-N2/2V-R-8 plus Treek bug throwing it all off again. :eek:

Edited by IslanderRebel

Yeah, when I clicked on the Launcher...but there's no patch that's downloading. The only thing that happened is the Play sounds, but definitely no patch got downloaded.

Same with me. Got to character select, got the "Your version is different from the server" and then I came and looked around here.

I doubt we have to download the game again (for those that already patched)

The way I read it, there's a problem 'with' the patch we have downloaded, alas they are now adjusting said problem / recompiling the patch / re-uploading it.

At which point we will be able to download the 'fixed' version of the patch.

If not I presume everyone who has DLed the patch already is boned lol.

"Hey folks,

We have isolated the issue and are working through fixing it now. It is possible we will need to extend maintenance to address the issue. I will let you know closer to 9AM CDT (scheduled maintenance end) what the ETA looks like for bringing the servers live.

Thanks everyone.

-eric"

SO now its going to be longer because they screwed up over the first 4 hours and forgot to ACTUALLY patch the game.

"

SO now its going to be longer because they screwed up over the first 4 hours and forgot to ACTUALLY patch the game.

"Official" uptime (maintenance end time) should be in 4 minutes unless i am mistaken (we just switched to winter time here, so that might be off, still adjusting...lol)... but yeah, anyway, they are working on it. According to Eric, they know what the problem is, which is hopefully a good thing.

Nothing we can do but wait :)

"Official" uptime (maintenance end time) should be in 4 minutes unless i am mistaken (we just switched to winter time here, so that might be off, still adjusting...lol)... but yeah, anyway, they are working on it. According to Eric, they know what the problem is, which is hopefully a good thing.

Nothing we can do but wait :)

You must be new here. They did not patch the game they just did maintenance. Whoever was in charge of patching during the 5 hours of scheduled downtime did not even start it.

"Hey folks,

We have isolated the issue and are working through fixing it now. It is possible we will need to extend maintenance to address the issue. I will let you know closer to 9AM CDT (scheduled maintenance end) what the ETA looks like for bringing the servers live.

Thanks everyone.

-eric"

They Patched the game. Just incorrectly, lol.

Also, I was certain that maintanence ends in 1 hour, not in 1 minute. But as the bloke above me said ; Winter-timezone shift.