The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Live Long & Prosper (Without me)

LexonLightsaber

Well as promised on Monday the 26th at 11:59 PM (EST) i will delete my account of SWTOR essentially calling the white flag after 3 years of playing and a couple hundred dollars spent. Although i am a subscriber until the middle of November and could technicaly play KOTFE i will not. Another decision i made after the issue with Bioware and EA is not to buy the game of the year edition of Dragon Age. I will no longer after this post have anything to do with the BIOWARE/EA Universe. I am still debating on whether Star Wars Battlefront will be worth my money, or if EA will just DLC it to death and make it apparent that the content was already finished (like swtor first year) but selling seperate

For now, Goodbye Bioware! Your next EA!

I am not dying (that i know of) and my stuff including my character will have never existed so no you cannot!

Billupsat was quoting one the lines from KotFE, actually.

Which itself was a nod from the writers, teasing people who say such things here on the forums.

Edited by Khevar

I am not dying (that i know of) and my stuff including my character will have never existed so no you cannot!

He or she just quoted a character from the new expansion... but guess you will have to watch it then one day on YouTube or so. What I don't get, you don't have to delete all your characters, you silpmy can stop playing, and who knows maybe one day you fell like returning. So, why the melodrama here?

Dude, you've been complaining about this game since 2012 launch. You have taken part in at least three topics about how you "deserve" a free month of play. Not once in your posting history do you have one beneficial post. Please try to relax.

*edited*

Edited by Toastandtoast

Dude, you've been complaining about this game since 2012 launch. You have taken part in at least three topics about how you "deserve" a free month of play. Not once in your posting history do you have one beneficial post. Please try to relax.

*edited*

After reading Toastandtoast's post, I looked it up....

Really, OP? You are angry because you didn't get early access?

If you were eligible, did you put in a ticket like the developers advised everyone to do last week? I'm guessing no. :(

If people who post "leaving" threads really are trying to get attention, and a bunch of people respond to the thread to tell them off.. I wonder why the people who post "leaving" threads for attention keep doing it...

(Leaving aside whether "for attention" is correct...)

Sounds like someone needs attention! oooh woe is me "/em plays the violin". Your not deleting your toon nor will you stop posting on these forums. The ole cry wolf ploy.

I really do wish they would leave.

Edited by Allamirr

Sounds like someone needs attention! oooh woe is me "/em plays the violin". Your not deleting your toon nor will you stop posting on these forums. The ole cry wolf ploy.

I really do wish they would leave.

lol fun fact, "Trion bans player accounts who make leaving threads on the ArcheAge forum." I think that should be a thing for every game. :D ppl would stop posting "leavin threads" really fast, unless they are really leaving.

lol fun fact, "Trion bans player accounts who make leaving threads on the ArcheAge forum." I think that should be a thing for every game. :D ppl would stop posting "leavin threads" really fast, unless they are really leaving.

Personally, I think sometimes leaving threads have a purpose. If someone posts a whiny "I am the most important person" thread, then yes... I agree they should be banned or something.

but sometimes you have a legitimate gripe, and the unsub box isn't big enough. Those are generally suggestion threads, and should be in the suggestions forum (if the MMO has one), and are always written in a constructive manner aimed towards the devs.

The second is fine... It is aimed at the developers, and isn't designed to gain attention... Just to tell the devs what you think needs to be fixed. The first is not fine. It is done purely for attention.

And truth be told, we are all giving him that attention!

Look at the fanboys go! :D Pathetic honestly. The guy is upset because he got punished as a paying customer and I can understand that quite well. The whole way they did this thing just stinks. It's not just early access but they took away the ability for others to advance as well. They took out all lvl 60 vendors pve as well as pvp which was dirty.

Respect to the op if you really do vote with your wallet, I am seriously thinking of not resubbing myself. The last few days doing flashpoints with idiots who don't know what they are doing is kinda pushing me in that direction. HM with a lvl 50 tank who melts when he gets looked at lol, not fun and shouldn't be anywhere near HM. So many things are broken now and people are pissed.

Edited by xxHellsmokexx

I highly doubt OP has been a subscriber for 3 years. There's too much drama queen in your comments. Too much self importance. Too many gaps in your posting history.

You're not some accomplished executive resigning from some important job. There's no need to make any announcement about your leaving.. No one cares but you.

I think you're most likely a former players who just recently used a referral link.

OP, the game has survived without you. You're foolish if you think you will be missed.

Edited by JediRelentless