Congradulations Bioware, you have ruined Star Wars Online.

Runhell

Star Wars was a good game, but with each expansion you have consistently made the game play stupider and stupider. Now you have completely ruined the game and made the game play SO STUPID a retarded monkey could now play this game. You ruined the tech tree, you took away any thing resembling individuality from our toons, now have now ruined the companions, now trying to force PVE players to play PVP and you have removed stats and made everything Mastery. WTH Bioware!!!

Thanks for ruining Star Wars Online, I will not be renewing my subscription. I don't waste my money on mediocre garbage.

Thanks for letting us know that you are leaving. It was of the utmost importance to everyone here to have confirmation of your departure. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

You know I heard rumors about him going. But getting a confirmation like this? It just completely ruined my night my night man. I don't know how I'm going to get to sleep tonight now

Star Wars was a good game, but with each expansion you have consistently made the game play stupider and stupider. Now you have completely ruined the game and made the game play SO STUPID a retarded monkey could now play this game. You ruined the tech tree, you took away any thing resembling individuality from our toons, now have now ruined the companions, now trying to force PVE players to play PVP and you have removed stats and made everything Mastery. WTH Bioware!!!

Thanks for ruining Star Wars Online, I will not be renewing my subscription. I don't waste my money on mediocre garbage.

Well, Bye.

You know I heard rumors about him going. But getting a confirmation like this? It just completely ruined my night my night man. I don't know how I'm going to get to sleep tonight now

Shhh. No tears, my friend. We must be strong. We'll get over this together. :(

Then i hope to never ever hear nor see it.:(

Dont! It will destroy your childhood and the only thing that would be able to make matters worse is a horrible remake of the neverending story. Either that or Jar Jar Binks in the next Star Wars movie

Edited by Zergnaut

So I kinda think you're brave for posting. But normally when people have complaints and are responsible to their community, they might offer ways to make what they believe broken better. It's a simple concept that our forebears gave to us that founded something called a republic. You can ultimately leave, which fixes nothing for anyone else but you, sort of. Or you can be less defeatist and offer solutions vs. basically being part of the problem. So I dare you to redress your grievances and share with us how you might make this little slice of the galaxy better as opposed to just petulantly running away. I look forward to seeing your suggestions.

...made the game play SO STUPID a retarded monkey could now play this game.

Um, excuse me sir, we call them "differently-abled" monkeys here. I'm sorry you are mad but here in "Star Wars Online" We all get commendations, not just certain people, participation is key and as long as you try your best your a winner.

Edited by Tharenisis

But thanks for wasting our collective time with a melodramatic rant about how you're leaving. The only stupid thing that I'm looking at right now is your hyperbolic thread title. BTW, can I have your stuff? I'd like to vend all of it and then buy my companions a round of drinks to celebrate your imminent departure!

Thanks for letting us know that you are leaving. It was of the utmost importance to everyone here to have confirmation of your departure. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Nobody was talking to you lol. Is your name "Bioware"? Don't let the door hit YOU on the way out..

I dont believe they have ruined the game. I do believe they have made some pretty foolish decisions, all the way back to F2P launch until now.

I was going to make a list, but there is no need to rehash the past. Instead, I will simply say that SWTOR continues to have the kind of problems it always has, but is slowly stumbling forward into something reasonably playable. Yes, it seems to take some steps backwards now and then, but overall I think the game has improved since launch.

The game remains a bit of a hot mess at the moment. It certainly needs some tweaks and prods here and there, and some bugs need fixing (some since launch) as well as some long requested features.

At any rate, I personally feel that nothing has been "ruined" here. I think a few of the changes are a bit rough around the edges, but that is to be expected with this crew....I think the direction is proper.

Tech tree? Let me tell you about tech trees, and why games have gotten rid of them.

There is no "individuality" as you so say. There is just "the spec". Everything else is a noob trap, and it's not fair to the player when he takes a talent that is just a waste.

Call it individuality all you want, but I 100% guarantee that you build your characters according to the meta, and don't take wasted talents every single time.

Lol why so mach whine bout mastery stat. So far I had no idea why my juggie had cunning stat display. Its just pointless as mach as strength for the agent. So making just one stat and cleaning character tab a bit is nice touch.

Same with skill tree. What individuality? It was allways 1 really useful build for each spec. Either you used it or you was stupid dummie for the enemy. Considering hes not as noob as you.

Edited by Rouakh

But thanks for wasting our collective time with a melodramatic rant about how you're leaving. The only stupid thing that I'm looking at right now is your hyperbolic thread title. BTW, can I have your stuff? I'd like to vend all of it and then buy my companions a round of drinks to celebrate your imminent departure!

To which you wasted more of your own time with a melodramatic response. This place is better than watching kindergarteners bicker.