Bioware?? Why didn't you listen in the beta??

MajikMyst

It has been said time and time again.. DO NOT FORCE PVP ON PLAYERS THAT DO NOT WANT TO PVP!!

Having said that.. In order to do the quest for M1-4X in 4.0, why must I do 20 warzones?? Is there something strange about the concept of PVE?? Do you not see the server populations right now?? All the PVE ones are heavy and sometimes have a queue, all the PVP ones are lightly populated. Notice a pattern there?? People do not like to be forced to play PVP..

Don't do it in a quest.. 20 warzones?? Are you serious???

Why do you keep doing this to your customers?? I am on Harbinger.. I do not wish to PVP.. Please allow me to proceed in the chain to find the other companions or change the one for M1-4X to something other than PVP..

Solution and a compromise.. Drop it down to like 5 or less warzones and no valor requirements.. Better yet.. Don't force anyone to play PVP.. Please fix this..

Thanks.. :mad:

Edited by MajikMyst

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, an alternative would be nice. Adding a PvP quest in the middle of PvE content is just likely to aggravate both sides: PvE players will be angry that they have to do PvP, and PvP players will be angry when PvE players with no actual interest or skill in PvP barge into warzones.

Tell me about it, i am unable to pvp due to a lovely heart condition (cant handle to much stress) so peirce is not going to be gotten by me untill i figure a way to do 20 WZ

you do not need to win. . .

. . .just queue and go stand in a corner somewhere. . .not hard.

Yeah the "pull" of this game for me is its a Star Wars Story nothing else matters, if I wanted to play against other people I would go back and have a few rounds of Battlefield 4 or Battlefront when its released but its not what I want from this game. If people really wanted main stream PvP why are all the PvP servers near empty?

To highlight how ridiculous forced PVP is...

What if for unlocking Kira, Bioware forced you to RP?

You would have to walk into a cantina, and 20 emoting strangers would take a snippet of your convo and send it to a ranking system. Just to unlock a companion.

If that sounds like a terrible idea to you, imagine what forced PVP sounds like to your average RPer.

Or you could just roll a trooper, and get 4X without the PvP.

Sigh.... These guys are talking about the KOFTE content, when you're trying to find your scattered companions and bring 'em back onto your team... Or you're trying to mix and match companions.

I can see, I'm gonna have problems. I don't like that I have to do PvP to get Pierce back... I've never played Warzones before. I've been playing since launch. I have done world PvP, but it was rarely.... I just can't see myself going to a Warzone... I might have to do without Pierce.... Blast!!

To highlight how ridiculous forced PVP is...

What if for unlocking Kira, Bioware forced you to RP?

You would have to walk into a cantina, and 20 emoting strangers would take a snippet of your convo and send it to a ranking system. Just to unlock a companion.

If that sounds like a terrible idea to you, imagine what forced PVP sounds like to your average RPer.

its a mediocre Role-player that cannot take ANYTHING and spin it into a playable scenario. . .

. . .it's one of the reasons I don't role play anymore, the mediocrity

If they change the 20 pvp one, they need to change the world boss one. I have no interest in going around getting groups to gain affection for some random companion. Warzones? Easy.

I will likely never recruit the Trandoshan.

End result is people find enjoyment in different things. So I wont get Qyzen, thats fine, not super choked up about it.

Sigh.... These guys are talking about the KOFTE content, when you're trying to find your scattered companions and bring 'em back onto your team... Or you're trying to mix and match companions.!

I didn't have any problems getting 4X to join on Vanguard. No PvP required for Troopers (4X) or SW (Pierce).

If they change the 20 pvp one, they need to change the world boss one. I have no interest in going around getting groups to gain affection for some random companion. Warzones? Easy.

I will likely never recruit the Trandoshan.

End result is people find enjoyment in different things. So I wont get Qyzen, thats fine, not super choked up about it.

You don't "need" World Bosses for Qyzen, its an option (unlike Pierce) read the datapad on the ground to find targets to hunt.

Edited by darkhumanx

LOL PVErs, They're fine when you're forced to participate in mundane flashpoints or operations to experience a story. (Dread Master plot anyone?) But cry the moment you have to do a few warzones for a completely optional side story. The tears are delicious. :rak_03:

Reading comprehension is a skill. I hope you invest in it at some point.

LOL PVErs, They're fine when you're forced to participate in mundane flashpoints or operations to experience a story. (Dread Master plot anyone?) But cry the moment you have to do a few warzones for a completely optional side story. The tears are delicious. :rak_03:

I think you will find that Oricon is also "completely optional" side story too.

Sigh.... These guys are talking about the KOFTE content, when you're trying to find your scattered companions and bring 'em back onto your team... Or you're trying to mix and match companions.

I can see, I'm gonna have problems. I don't like that I have to do PvP to get Pierce back... I've never played Warzones before. I've been playing since launch. I have done world PvP, but it was rarely.... I just can't see myself going to a Warzone... I might have to do without Pierce.... Blast!!

If you are a trooper, you get 4X back without the PvP requirement, or at least should. If you can't, then it's a bug.