Nice job on KOTFE, Bioware, bravo!

Chazcon

I'm totally loving it.

I feel like I'm playing an actual movie and not just a game. The way the shots are composed and choreographed is very similar to how movies are... even small, simple little things like having the camera move even slightly makes it feel so much more "real".

The dynamic lighting is breathtaking, the atmospheric effects are amazing, and the character animations are very fluid and smooth and, again, "real".

So far, so great!

PS - The in-game (ie game engine-rendered) cinematics are a thing of beauty, *especially* any of the saber fights but the ships flying, space battles, etc also look soooooooo good. Man, I'm super happy and gushing over KotFE right now. Wow!

And the most awesome piece of dialog in KotFE or any other part of SWTOR has *got* to be:

Tora: "Hey... you dying? Can I have your stuff?"

Edited by PetFish

For sure, kotfe is much bettter then expected. I was sceptic about the content after reach lv65 but it makes kinda fun to play with unknown players on the old planets and make more contacts. The Upscaling older Flashpoints and Operations also a good choice but that does not mean, that you now rest on the content like in the revan addon.

What? Not...

HK-55: "Demand: Are. We. There. Yet?

:D

I prefer:

Tora: "Where have you been all my life?"

My character: "Stabbing things"

As for the expansion, I am loving it. I wasn't so sure about the alliance system at first, and I'm not a huge fan of the Star Fortress, but I'm really enjoying going back to all the worlds searching for allies. I'm sure it will get boring after while, but for now it is pretty fun.

Edited by pegasussgc

Is it an ironic post OP? All of my chars are fully bugged. I have access to Zakel but the planet is empty. I can't launch KOFE scenario. I lost my ship DROID on all of my chars. I have dozen of crap stuffs in my bags coming from nowhere. Names of my companions are invisible in the companions page. Launcher is in German and it stays in German and it doesn't change even if I select another language. ..

This is the worst patch since beta squadron tests...

Yes, good job EAware!

Somehow you managed to break characters, screw up companions (lost gear that was supposed to be mailed to you, etc), reset quests but at least i hear the story is nice enough but very short which is somewhat sad.

I do like the greatly increased experience rewards from quests though, makes leveling via pvp at higher levels (55+) faster, also the unlock price change for collections items is great, the companion change is pretty good and.. can't really think of more true positives since most of what's good has been tainted by the bugs, glitches and other issues.

Edited by LordMordeth

You couldn't go complain in one of the actual complaint threads, you had to come in here where it's positive and bad-mouth it?

Why? What do you hope to accomplish? Just go away.

Well it's not like white knights don't show up in 'complaint threads'. Only fair to return the favor.

On topic, I'm guessing none of you fanbois tried to recruit Qyzen Fess yet.

Or tried any of the new Operations. Wait, there aren't any.

Well, normally I'm the bug-eater. I there's any bug in the game, any glitch, I suffer from it. I have to found any bug in this new expansion. So I don't know...

Anyway, allow me to agree with this post, 100%. This new expansion is fantastic. The story is far better than anything in the entire game. Maybe even better than the imperial operative storyline. Also I'm excited for the content that has to come. What happen to my companions? I can't even believe that I'm excited to know what happen with those like Corso or Risha...

Also, please, allow me to say, BW, you FINALLY made it. You finally had memory of what happened with those dialogue lines previous in the game. You finally learned how to take notes of previous events. My congratulations. Even Treek's introduction is quite nice. I thought Treek will be just there, as it nothing happened, but no... She's introduced (just a few seconds, in the alliance base cantina... It's all she needs)

Well it's not like white knights don't show up in 'complaint threads'. Only fair to return the favor.

On topic, I'm guessing none of you fanbois tried to recruit Qyzen Fess yet.

Or tried any of the new Operations. Wait, there aren't any.

The moment yo say "Fanboy" you lost me. I really hate etiquettes. Suddenly our opinion is not valid at all because we're fanboys. Suddenly our arguments have no value. Because we're fanboys.

Am speechless (though obviously i can still type :D).

Easily the best expansion yet and tbh I was less enthusiastic prior to launch than with previous expansions. I still hate level synch but i'm happy to adapt seeing as the rest of the features/changes are fantastic. Not sure why certain 'usual' achievements have been left out like reaching lvl 65 (on each class), kill achievements (kill 1000 on Zakuul for example), Exploration achievements etc but overall I'm very impressed.

/Tiphat!

P.S. Adore the story and Alliance feature.

Is it an ironic post OP? All of my chars are fully bugged. I have access to Zakel but the planet is empty. I can't launch KOFE scenario. I lost my ship DROID on all of my chars. I have dozen of crap stuffs in my bags coming from nowhere. Names of my companions are invisible in the companions page. Launcher is in German and it stays in German and it doesn't change even if I select another language. ..

This is the worst patch since beta squadron tests...

Now now now, there are plenty of complaint threads, the OP did not post any retort information in the post, just a simple kudo post. There is nothing wrong with posting complaints or accolades.

Let these folks have their spot in the sun.