Companion Locator Terminal

ZeridanShear

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised this information was not passed along before hand or at least on release day.

You had to know it was broken. >.>

While I agree a "we are aware this is an issue" post would have been nice on release day - or at least putting it on the 'known issues' post - I would imagine they were trying to get it into 4.0.0a this morning and they opted to wait until they knew whether or not that would happen before putting out an announcement.

Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait

And bring back Marr while you're at it pls and ty.

Hey everyone,

The Companion Locator Terminal is bugged as many have guessed. We didn't have a fix ready for it in time for 4.0a, but are aiming for 4.0.1, which will most likely be on Tuesday with the release of the expansion.

-Tait

Thanks for the info!

Does anyone know if this applies to the Akk Dog companion also? Once I started KOTFE he disappeared from my companion page and never came back after I complete all the chapters. I submitted a ticket in-game, just seeing if it happened to anyone else.

Mines gone walkies too

And bring back Marr while you're at it pls and ty.

Would love to have him and HK-55 summonable for companions for pve and stronghold decos.

I could get my Sith place guarded by Two HK droids!

Oh, the normal HK deco is bugged too. It appears as hologram.

It's in the Alliance camp headquarters, in a small room just north of the Underworld Logistics room. The same room with the commander's datapad.

Thank you! Been searching the forums to figure out where it is and your post is the first I've seen to help me locate it! Thanks so much! :D

Hey everyone,

-Tait

So has this been fixed with today's patch 4.0.1 or not?

im missing Broonmark, Quinn affection should be 10 as it before KOFE but he is now lvl 3 and Vette should be 10 and shes lvl 4... so i accessed my companions early just to see them lost affection somehow drastically?

Jaesa I have no issues with.

Pierce still says he wants to talk to me ont he ship but is no where to be found.