Companion Locator Terminal

ZeridanShear

Interesting.. I tried this on my Free 60 Inquisitor, and the only companions I got access to were Andronikos and Ashara. Talos and Xalek were already gotten via quest. No Khem?

Yeah some classes have some companions missing. The theory I've heard is that if they're not in the list, they're soon to appear in the story. But who knows.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im missing Broonmark, Quinn affection should be 10 as it before KOFE but he is now lvl 3 and Vette should be 10 and shes lvl 4... so i accessed my companions early just to see them lost affection somehow drastically?

That's weird - my affection levels transferred properly. Must still be buggy.

Not all companions can be returned via terminal. :(

I thought this was the only purpose of Companion Return Terminal - to return them all no matter what?

Also another post on reddit:

A Consular cannot get: Zenith

A Knight cannot get: Rusk

A Warrior cannot get: Quinn

A Inquistor cannot get: ???

A Bounty Hunter cannot get: Blizz

An Agent cannot get: ???

A Smuggler cannot get: ???

A Trooper can recruit every single companion from their original crew

I guess it is fair to assume the terminal is not yet fully functional then.

:confused:

Edited by Glower

Just tried my Sith Warrior (which started life at level 60), and only had access to Vette, Quinn, and Jaesa - no Pierce or Broonmark. Still bugged or intentional? I was under the impression you'd get access to ALL pre 4.0 companions - not going to bother taking my pre 4.0 alts through KotFE if this is intentional.

Just tried my Sith Warrior (which started life at level 60), and only had access to Vette, Quinn, and Jaesa - no Pierce or Broonmark. Still bugged or intentional? I was under the impression you'd get access to ALL pre 4.0 companions - not going to bother taking my pre 4.0 alts through KotFE if this is intentional.

Pierce you'll get as part of the story -- he's one of the people all Empire characters get a chance to recruit once they've set up their base. Not sure about the other one but various classes do have people who are not currently retrievable. Not sure if it's intentional or not.

http://swtorista.com/articles/kotfe-story-questions-with-charles-boyd/

Charles Boyd, Lead Writer for Star Wars: The Old Republic, answered some questions about the inspiration for the newest expansion, Knights of the Fallen Empire.

Spoilers about KotFE ahead!

Charles Boyd: It is definitely our goal to bring them all back over time, especially the romanceable companions. Ultimately, though, we’re going to do what’s best for the story we’re trying to tell – we don’t want to misuse a beloved character and cram them into a story they don’t fit just to check a box. This was a big impetus for our inclusion of the Companion Locator Terminal – since we knew it could take some time for the story to cover that many characters (not to mention all of the new characters we want to include!) we wanted to be sure our players had an option that would let them hang out with their favorites in a non-storyline capacity at least and hopefully make the wait a bit easier.

So... Why I can not bring back all my companions through the terminal? Why hide some of them? :confused:

Edited by Glower

http://swtorista.com/articles/kotfe-story-questions-with-charles-boyd/

So... Why I can not bring back all my companions through the terminal? Why hide some of them? :confused:

From what I understand, each class has one companion that you can't get back. I assume that's because they are going to be returned much sooner. For example, though I don't have an agent done with the story to check, I imagine you probably cannot get Kailyo via the terminal. But, you'll get her back in January.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Since this thread has alreade been unburied ... Is it possible to get specific companions back via this thing, or just all class companions of a specific class ?

I mean, before KOTFE I gave Tharan Cedrax my DvL Event armor (that xp armor with the gold cartel symbol, but which has never been in the cartel collection), and now i want it back. But he is still missing.