Level synch = death of SWTOR

Tahra

And its forced. Not optional.

Worst. Decision. Ever.

You lost entrance to my wallet Bioware and I hope this goes for many others. Really don't get why its not optional and why they thought it was a good idea to force this on everyone. Yes it's nice for those that want it, BUT I DON'T WANT IT!

Edited by Tahra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously ... title says all. Lots of people DON'T WANT THIS, still you force this upon us. I would be happy if this level synch means through terminals, but now you just get punished if you want to play the game in any way you want.

Seriously considering unsubbing right now.

RIP SWTOR.

True.

If i go to level 20 planet and i become level 20, what's the point of levels then ? get rid of levels ?

It is very stupid to go to a planet and be level 20, what about open world pvp ? and other things ?

If downscaling goes live, i will never visit and low level planets that's for sure.

Wow. Seeing he was a level 18 scaled down from 60 he was still managing to solo the heroic, so stop whining. You people moan about it being an mmo, well this helps you not one shot kill when playing with other people lower then yourself. Edited by CommunityDroidEU
rude

True.

If i go to level 20 planet and i become level 20, what's the point of levels then ? get rid of levels ?

It is very stupid to go to a planet and be level 20, what about open world pvp ? and other things ?

If downscaling goes live, i will never visit and low level planets that's for sure.

Actually you'll be at the highest level allowed for that planet to allow you to get experience there. So for example, say that level 20 planet will just downgrade you to level 24 (or whatever the highest level you can have for that planet without mobs and missions being gray) so you'll still dominate the mobs there.

On top of that you don't lose any skills or anything. Just your stats downgrade.

And its forced. Not optional.

Worst. Decision. Ever.

You lost entrance to my wallet Bioware and I hope this goes for many others. Really don't get why its not optional and why they thought it was a good idea to force this on everyone. Yes it's nice for those that want it, BUT I DON'T WANT IT!

can i haz ur stuffZ? goodbye :D

Level sync-ing sounds great at 55 or 60 when you're still earning experience and gaining levels, but once you reach 65 (max Level) you're permanently gimped in lowbie planets. (and possibly dailies planets)

Farm your kill achievements if you still care about them.

Edited by Falensawino

Aww you mean you cant solo worldbosses anymore? Poor thing. I liked them more when you actually had to care about mechanics anyway. YAY for this change RIP max lv farming lowbie content for giggles. If you cant handle lowbie content as lowbie i cant help but to giggle.

What is the problem with this exactly you are still god mode even with the level synch. Considering he went to Drumond Kaas and it put him at lvl 18 with all his advanced abilities still available. He took on 2 elites and 2 strongs at once and only lost 1/10th of this health. That doesn't seem to be an issue to me. Edited by LukeSaberRattler

Seriously ... title says all. Lots of people DON'T WANT THIS, still you force this upon us. I would be happy if this level synch means through terminals, but now you just get punished if you want to play the game in any way you want.

Seriously considering unsubbing right now.

RIP SWTOR.

Agreed. I just unsubbed. It will run out after KOTFE has hit, so I will be playing the new content, but the rest of the game is done for me. Not paying to be forced to play their way. Your loss Bioware.

What is the problem with this exactly you are still god mode even with the level synch. Considering he went to Drumond Kaas and it put him at lvl 18 with all his advanced abilities still available. He took on 2 elites and 2 strongs at once and only lost 1/10th of this health. That doesn't seem to be an issue to me. Edited by LukeSaberRattler

I have zero issue with this and fail to see why ppl are getting so upset. Please unsub and go play something else so we don't have to listen to the constant whining and ************.

You do realize people have said the same thing as you for SWG, Tabula Rasa, Warhammer Online, Matrix Online, etc? Where are those games now? Be careful when telling people to quit. No, I don't think the game will die but be very careful when calling people who are unhappy with a change whiners. The same was said in those games. People laughed at those who claimed they were quitting. I don't think they're laughing now.

What is the problem with this exactly you are still god mode even with the level synch. Considering he went to Drummond Koss and it put him at lvl 18 with all his advanced abilities still available. He took on 2 elites and 2 strongs at once and only lost 1/10th of this health. That doesn't seem to be an issue to me.

Too slow. I don't want mobs knocking me off my mount when I'm trying to get to another area. I don't want to stop to fight things. Also if I intend on going back for achievements the grind is a lot less monotonous when you can drop one AOE and have everything die. Sometimes it's fun just feeling like a complete monster dropping an entire army but I digress. I'm still going to be subbed but I don't support the change.

Edited by Rhyltran

i have no problem with the level synching at all, infact i like to have it in the game for sure, most of these heroics are just going to waste, done once or twice and can never be played again because they offer nothing as a reward. having easier access to it for all levels, especially for guilds and friends, it can be a very handy tool to have.

also that group finder thing that was touched on during that livesteam shows a much wider level range for the flashpoints and that makes things much easier for everyone so your not stuck around for hours waiting on a healer or a tank, now the limits are lessened considerably the wait should be over.

What is the problem with this exactly you are still god mode even with the level synch. Considering he went to Drummond Koss and it put him at lvl 18 with all his advanced abilities still available. He took on 2 elites and 2 strongs at once and only lost 1/10th of this health. That doesn't seem to be an issue to me.
Musco should have picked the kill 8 mandolorian raiders Heroic and opened one of the lockboxes in front of us.