GSF Guilds

Archonitek

We need a thread to advertise the active guilds that are currently flying on each server. I know that quite a few of us have our guilds in forum signatures, but not that many people pay attention to them, I think. This hopefully will help rookies find a nice home to find people to group with, get advice from veteran pilots and build up into great GSF pilots to build the matches up.

Maybe something in this format?

Server:

Faction:

Guild:

Guild Master:

Active times:

Average members on:

Key members: (I dunno about this, rookies most likely will want to fly with more notable pilots, but can also cause ego clashes)

This isn't a bad idea, but I fear that this thread may disappear with the rest of the good threads if we don't keep a solid link to reference people back to. With that being said...

Guild: Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing

Server: The Shadowlands (+ maintains a presence on many other servers as well)

Faction: Republic

Guild Master: Vexxial

Active times: 8-12 EST

Average members online: 2-3 on most nights, but members can often be found spread across many servers (working on a feature for the website to track where everyone is at any given time)

Key members: Siraka, Xmar, Winter, Xcal, Aimbot, Yallia, Despon, TobiasFunke, Sithace, Lucklessa, Scrab, Drakolich, Verain, Keenz, Etrii, and many more

Description: A GSF-only guild with a focus on scouting and becoming competitive on many different servers, as well as promoting GSF to the mainstream SWTOR player and helping new players become effective combatants. Players from our guild who play on other servers sometimes opt to adopt an -srw tag behind their names for recognition, while also being part of allied guilds on other servers. At home on the Shadowlands we seek to compete in conquest events as well as setting up GSF events for people on our server and visiting players from other servers. We welcome cross-server players with open arms and provide a home away from home for those seeking to play on the Shadowlands.

Allied guilds: Jeddit, Gone Sithing, Ghostbusters

Edited by Lavaar

My guilds on Harbinger aren't lead by GSF pilots. Rose and I are the ringleaders here for the GSF community. Both guilds have the highest amount of pilots in there from rookies to aces.

Server: Harbinger

Faction: Both

Guild: Imperial-Gone Sithing, Republic-THE JAWA'S ORDER

Guild Master: Vetinari, Saarge Neither of which fly or very often

Active times: Any

Average members on: Depends on time of day

Key members: Too many to name and some of them only solo queue and rarely if ever group.

Guild: Iota Squadron, attached to RP guild called Bureau of Research

Server: Progenitor EU

Faction: Empire

Guild Master: Cainin (me!) & Këridwen are main go-tos for Iota business, Ereshkigal is the GM of BoR as a whole.

Active times: Usual EU peak hours are the busiest. Couple of proper night owls about, too.

Average members on: Usually at least a party's worth of pilots on. BoR as a whole is a pretty big RP guild and typically has at least dozen or so people on around peak. I've been neurotic and scary to them all about GSF for a good while now, as a result there's pretty good amount of formely normal people who have seen the light.

Progenitor EU has at least couple of Squadrons up and running. Being a Roleplayer server, it's Squadrons tend to come with RP flavor as well. Rep side has First Expeditionary Fleet and Red Squadron attached to it.

Edited by Vasflam

This is a quite important topic, so i think i should place info too.

And btw, to Topic Starter, maybe you should do a table of servers and guilds in the first post?

Like this

Server name

Empire guilds

Republic guilds

Okay, then about....

[Ghost Squadron]

Server: The Red Eclipse.

Faction: Republic.

Guild Master: Red'Wolf.

Officers: Shenariala, R'ohan, Clone-sergeant, Urteon, Bobdabuilder.

Active time: peak EU hours.

Total pilots: 50+ with 120+ total guild members.

Average members online: 6-10 in evening time. Less in weekends.

Key members: Jasa, Sithani, A'wee, Angel'heart, Bruno, Konner, Moralist, well known Skywalkr, Xianghua, even Drako's little toon and several dozens more of good pilots.

A little more about us: A pure starfighter-oriented guild, Ghost Squadron was created more than a year ago. After several months of activity, the guild has fallen asleep and returned in march. These times we have full-equipped beautiful Coruscant headquarters and in-progress of equipping guild Flagship. Ghost Squadron is nearly every week in top10 conquest table. Also, we run a TS3 server. We have very friendly atmosphere and helpful to each other. Nearly always run premades. Our main goal is to oppose the mighty Empire, and promote a GSF-culture in masses. We're always happy to see guys from other servers ( currently we have pilots from such servers as Shadowlands, ToFN, Harbinger ) and completely new people, who wants to learn GSF!

Allied guilds: Thranta Squadron.

Welcome to the Red Eclipse and to the [Ghost Squadron]!!!!

Edited by Homodmitrius

Server: The Ebon Hawk

Faction: Imperial

Guild: <Eclipse Squadron>

Guild Master: Shayd (Nemarus on forums)

Active times: PST - EST evenings

Average members on: 6 at active times, but can peak over 10, especially during favorable conquest weeks

Key members: The guild is one of the oldest and largest GSF guilds, with both The Ebon Hawk natives and aces visiting from other servers. The most regularly active solo-carry pilots are:

Shayd (who also alts as Arkay-forex, Runet'ryn'trael, and Callem)

Armond/Mae-thon

Sriia

Zigfreud (who has too many alts to list)

Cedwic

Flying with any of them will usually yield wins against most competition. That being said, <Eclipse Squadron> has a large stable of very skilled, tactically minded pilots who can lead competent teams to victory.

Our goal is to support and grow the GSF community on GSF, to be a place where one can talk about GSF freely (even non-optimal builds!) without criticism or confrontation.

We have a smaller, Republic mirror known as <Nova Squadron>.

See my signature for website information.

Edited by Nemarus

Server: The Red Eclipse

Faction: Rep

Guild: <Unrelenting>

Guild Master: Tilia

Active times: GMT evenings

Average members on: quite a few. in conquest weeks we'll hit 16-20 (just in gsf) normal weeks we'll hit around 8 at anyone time.

Allied guilds: None. We're equal opportunity hunters that are most definitely not allied.

GSF is part of what we do, we have a core group of gsf pilots but we also run PvE content and ground pvp.

Server: BC & Harbinger

Faction: FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Guild: WarBird Squadron

Guild Master: BC: Gabirel / Harbinger: Kailindo

Active times: Some during the day; others are late night.

Average members on: 5 at one time

Key members: Gabirel, Kailindo, Ichi-saki, Atreyu, Prestroli, Veleno

For more info, go here!

I wish a thread like this had existed earlier, but I'm sure glad it's here now.

Guild: Thranta Squadron

Server: The Red Eclipse

Faction: Empire

Guild Master: Pyril

Active times: Mostly GMT evenings, though these days I can come online at 4:30 GMT and find someone there, too.

Key members: All of us. Though Redfantom deserves special mention: he is the Recruitment Officer.

Allied Guilds: Ghost Squadron. As far as guilds from opposing sides can be allied, anyway;). But who knows? Maybe, one day, we'll take on third party forces together.

Other: For more information, please visit our website.

Is that all? Every single starfighter guild? I was expecting more:confused:

Probably most of them, yes. There's only one on JC that I'm aware of, which has not been posted here yet...I'm not in the guild but I'll see if I can get one of those guys to post. I think I already see all the GSF guilds I can think of from the handful of other servers I play on (not sure about Bastion though).

Edited by MaximilianPower

Probably most of them, yes. There's only one on JC that I'm aware of, which has not been posted here yet...I'm not in the guild but I'll see if I can get one of those guys to post. I think I already see all the GSF guilds I can think of from the handful of other servers I play on (not sure about Bastion though).

Dunno about JC, but i was sure there are more than 2 guilds on for example Harbinger.

Edited by Homodmitrius

Dunno about JC, but i was sure there are more than 2 guilds on for example Harbinger.

Well, keep in mind that there are a lot more guilds that GSF actively than there are active GSF guilds.

When you're looking to make a Venn diagram you're looking at the intersection of : PC gamers, MMO players, SWTOR players, GSF players, players organizing GSF specific guilds.

That intersection of sets covers a very, very small population.

Server: Jedi Covenant

Faction: Republic

Guild: <Secforce Squadron>

Guild Master: Traesha (technically Averann but his subscription isn't reliable)

Active times: All over the place, Late Night US EST is best for some, Mid-Late morning US EST for others.

Average members on: ~5, ~10 on a good day

Key members: Averann (Secforce'leader), Isalina (Secforce'Isa), Traesha (Secforce'Hawk and her alts), Eudoxia (Me), Guinness-Lite (and his Guinness Alts), Quel-lar, Ted'ric, Rumfish, Gestof, Linatabor, Caldenti, Bustybootlegger

Others but these are the ones that play GSF^^

We have like 400 members, but about half are alts and the other half never log in. We're also the only GSF guild on Jedi Cov too, now that the "ghosts" are inactive.

We do have an imp-side now but I don't know what it's called. Will get back to y'all on this.

Edited by FlavivsAetivs

I could give you a larger list of guilds that have gsf pilots in them, but the two I mentioned for Harbinger are the two with the most pilots. What I would suggest is making a character on a server /cjoin gsf and ask. Worst that's going to happen is you get no reply, the best you get answers and/or a ginvite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.