Conquest Rewards

EricMusco

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I just believe it was a bad CS rep. This is not the first time a CS has told one of my guild members to unsub if they were unhappy with the game. I had a very good guild member quit 4 months ago because of a bad CS rep.

I just called myself and talked to a very pleasant CS rep who was shocked that someone treated a player in that manner.

Also, his advice was to submit a ticket in-game and get all guild members to do the same because a large amount of tickets on the same topic is bound to be noticed by in-game service.

No. I just believe it was a bad CS rep. This is not the first time a CS has told one of my guild members to unsub if they were unhappy with the game. I had a very good guild member quit 4 months ago because of a bad CS rep.

There is a reason hearsay evidence is considered unreliable in the Anglo-American legal system.

Hey everyone!

We are granting the Conquest rewards today in batches. Some of you may already have them on logging in, and others will get them later today.

-Tait

So, there are others who have gotten their rewards for the August screwup.... but you split those up into separate batches apparently?

Because I'm still owed 6 weeklys (Guild rewards from then).. and I've got nothing. Submitted a ticket.. that was closed... because I KNEW this crap would happen.

So, there are others who have gotten their rewards for the August screwup.... but you split those up into separate batches apparently?

Because I'm still owed 6 weeklys (Guild rewards from then).. and I've got nothing. Submitted a ticket.. that was closed... because I KNEW this crap would happen.

Take a pill, Nostradamus. You just quoted the post that answers your "concerns."

Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric

Saberwing on Ebon Hawk, we didn't get our title or achievement for conquering Section X last week. Though we've received rewards via mail.

Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric

Neither missing achievements nor titles were granted.

Edited by Diviciacus

It's odd, everything had worked properly for me until this weekly. I still got the rewards this week, but for the for time I didn't get the achievement or title that I was supposed to receive (Conqueror of Oricon). Please tell us that you will roll out the titles and achievements in a separate batch later today because those are much more important to some of us.

When will the last batch be given out today? My gunslinger still has not received his title, achievement and guild conquest reward for the week he won CZ-198. I log in today on three different toons (Sorc, Mara, and Shadow) in three different guilds. I get the guild conquest reward but no title or achievement for winning Oricon, Section X, and Belsavis.

Were titles and achievements ever supposed to have been included or was that a typo? Just asking because I did not receive the Conqueror of The Black Hole title/achieve from August, just the reward box. Thanks for getting part of it out I guess.

Now I find out this past week is screwed up too - we won Oricon and only guild rewards made it out. The planet is still uncontrolled and no one got their achievement or title. With conquest being the only game mode left I actually get any enjoyment from these days, and the apparent hit-or-miss granting of rewards, all I can say for me personally is whatever hasn't been released about 4.0 had better be spectacular.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Well, to let you know, still have not gotten the title OR achievement.

Thanks for the increased rewards but many of us are doing this for the title and achievement

I had a customer service rep visit me in-game to provide the title for last week's conquest. They said that the August conquest title was still in the works and that I should leave my ticket open. After speaking with them I saw that my guild rewards had been mailed to each of my character who had reached their conquest goals in August. I was then instructed to make sure anyone else in my guild who didn't get the title for either conquest puts in a TICKET in-game at this point.

DID get my Guild rewards yet for Quesh conquest in August.

Did NOT get achievement and title for conquering Quesh.

DID get Guild rewards for Section-X, for last week's conquest.

DID get achievement and title for Section-X, for last week's conquest.

Thank you,

-327-

Edited by bredforslaughter

I've also not gotten my title or achievement for conquering Quesh in August. I did recieve the guild rewards (credits, gathering box of decorations, and encryptions) but only for half of my toons that I achieved the conquest goal on.

Nor have I gotten the title or achievement for conquering Section X last week. Though I did recieve guild rewards on the correct number of toons that achieved the conquest goal.

All with my guild Gentlemen Gankers on The Bastion

Sincerely, World-destroyer legacy

4 rewards out of the 6 I was expecting.

Good percentage for baseball. bad percentage for customer service. (Ticket will be submitted tomorrow morning to give some extra grace period room in the event that my toons were split into separate batches.

I'm in a similar situation--7 of 9 expected rewards received.

Unfortunately, this week is the start of practical skills demos for my nursing assistant program, and clinicals start really soon, so I don't have time to go pursuing this through the ticket system and dealing with this over the phone. The 7 characters that did receive the rewards received 1 of each encryption instead of having to pick 1 of 3 (as they would normally when the reward pops up), which was nice due to the long wait. But, as they say, time is money, and so I'll just eat the attrition on the other two characters. I certainly don't have time to go digging through guild records (if that's even tracked and available to the player) to prove that each of my nine characters in the Republic side guild earned conquest rewards from a month ago to support a ticket claim.

I logged on after getting home, around 2230 PST. Left this morning around 0645. If that gives you any idea of why I don't have time to deal with CS about this right now.

Just putting this out there so Musco can let us know when the scripts are actually finished. He said we'd be getting rewards throughout the day but didn't put a time on the finish.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

This has not worked. I still do not have the conqueror title and achievement which I earned back in August. More than one of my characters got their personal targets and my guild came first on the planet. Also only one of my characters has received a mail with the guild reward due from August, the other qualifying characters have not.

Further ticket submitted.