Conquest Rewards

EricMusco

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric

Eric and Dev's ,

I have toons on Harbinger and Ebon Hawk. I first filed an in-game ticket on 8-18-15 to report that our guild from Harbinger "Galaxy Knights" who won 1st place for Quesh week of August 11-16 2015. that patch occurred day after 3.3.1. We still have not gotten the rewards even from today 9-22-15 after patch 3.3.2 as promised a few days ago. Also that patch glitched rewards for my guild on The Ebon Hawk in the Republic guild, September 15-20th. We won 1st place for Oricon. I dunno what is is with certain weeks from patch not granting rewards but this is gone on long enough plz grant. This is so annoying and disappointing at the same time. Even after this you guys still have failed to respond. There needs to be more transparency.

Same thing happened to us on Ebon Hawk. We did receive the 'Conquest Rewards' crate, but no Title or Achievement for Conquering CZ-198. And for some reason, the text description for that reads "0/1 Conquer Alderaan". NOT CZ-198....

We would really appreciate a response on this. It was nice to get the rewards, but honestly we all much would rather have the title and achievement for winning the conquest the week of August 11-17.

Finally I'm on the right thread.

We europeans here on ToFN server also took a hit during the 3.3.1 update. Three planets were subject to conquer (Black Hole, Quesh and another one), so three winning guilds on our server are still w/o achievements.

Yes, we did receive a bunch of mission reward crates, but achivements are still missing. Probably everyone has a ticket up on that issue.

Any official statements?

Got an answer to my ticket. I was told that in august there were 2 events where you could attack CZ-198.

At the first event my guild conquered Voss.

At the second event my guild did not conquer CZ-198, no, the answer to my ticket said that we were conquering Tatooine and we reached place 2.

So, there are just 2 events where you can conquer CZ-198.

The first is "The Trade Emporium" where you can attack CZ-198, Makeb and Voss. The second event is "The Titans of Industry" where you can attack CZ-198, Quesh and The Black Hole.

So, it isn´t even possible that we have attacked Tatooine at this event.

So, the question is: Do they know their game?

• 4 weeks later...
Our guild "BRC Republic Forces" The Progenitor server took First place in the conquest of the planet CZ-198 (11-19 of August) and First place in the conquest of the planet Belsavis (15-21 of September). We did not receive achievement and legacy title by now.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue on Begeren Colony. We've waited patiently for our titles/achievements but to no avail. We achieved #1 on Belsavis for the conquest event Sep 15-21, but have not received titles or achievements.

I have screenshot proof if need be. We just want our titles.....