Allow us to romace Vaylin (or at least have a torrid affair with her), or else...

Pirindolo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to romance Arcann, fark theron shan! don't get me started on Koth. I want someone bad4ss.

Though on topic, I think Vaylin will never happen, especially now. ( Though I know this thread is old )

Edited by Eshvara

I don't think that's going to happen. Since Arcann got away it's blatantly obvious he'll be companion eventually. Having both him and his sister at your side would be just overkill. So we either kill Vaylin, or lock her up, but that's it.

I don't think that's going to happen. Since Arcann got away it's blatantly obvious he'll be companion eventually. Having both him and his sister at your side would be just overkill. So we either kill Vaylin, or lock her up, but that's it.

arcann cant be a companion, he's way too powerful to be at the companion level

Arcann is "kill on sight" with most of my characters. Vaylin however.... My Sith Warrior would offer her a chance to rule Zakul by my side. ;)

Wouldn't be funny if we got a whack in the face of reality check while trying to romance her? She seems pretty uncontrollable and a tad cray-cray... I like to imagine she has some higher standards.

"Hmm, sorry. I'm really more interested in attractive people."

That's right. We'll all get our hearts broken by the dark princess.

Dang, never thought of that. Although, I kind of wouldn't care because I'm not one of those people that take this game too seriously as if I'm actually in the game. :p

You must have a really weird taste to say that. In any case, you can keep General Garza, for example, and I will keep Vaylin away from you.

Seriously Vaylin and Lana or both unattractive. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Just gimme back Jaesa and Ashara pls

Because it's a bioware, if we can't stick our sabre or grenades in every other hole or sabre, THEN WHAT'S THE POINT!?

A wise man once said:

"If there's a hole, its a man's job to thrust into it!"

Edited by MayhemofChaonus

• 1 month later...

The idea that Vaylin could be romance option is spectacular. This could allow multiple choices in the story options and me along with many other players would prefer Vaylin over any other option as it stands.

Plz let us change the Galaxy through a romance.