Did anyone ever get their new companion Nico Okar?

Petrockss

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does it say that it comes out in October?

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/chapters

I guess all of you "Geniuses" who have no lives and play this all day are in the know about this stuff. Bunch of friggin a**holes and internet tough guys who do nothing but talk sh*t when someone asks an honest question.

Scroll down a little bit further, almost there. Under 'Terms and Conditions'

Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Another one? Where do they all come from?

They've started springing up in General Chat on the fleet now, too. It's like playing whack-a-mole trying to enlighten the ignorant at present. Starting to wish they'd never had this bloody promotion. :)

Edited by PLynkes

On that very same page you linked:

Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

Not only that, but right at the very top of the rewards section it says:

BE A SUBSCRIBER ON THE DATES BELOW TO EARN REWARDS IN-GAME AT LAUNCH*

This is the one I've been linking to people as it is literally right above Nico's head! Though, sadly, even after linking it, I've still had people not get it until I emphasize "AT LAUNCH".

Where does it say that it comes out in October? No where did it say that it comes out in October.

I guess all of you "Geniuses" who have no lives and play this all day are in the know about this stuff. Bunch of friggin a**holes and internet tough guys who do nothing but talk sh*t when someone asks an honest question.

You guess wrong. We are just regular guys and gals who read more than just the headline of the page you linked yourself. How can you insult us when you post the right link which contains all the information you seek to show us that it is not there, when in fact it is and it just means that you actually didn't read the page you obviously found? I think you should apologise to us for being unnecessary rude.

Where does it say that it comes out in October? No where did it say that it comes out in October.

Scroll down past Media to Terms and Conditions:

*Terms and Conditions

To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.

To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

**The Subscriber Epic Story XP Boost offers a significant enhancement of about 12x normal rate to the class story progression experience and includes:

Increased commendations to support gear needs along the way

Quick travel points unlocked as soon as they are revealed on the map

Reduced cool down on quick travel options

For questions on the Epic Story XP Boost visit: http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/blog/epic-story-xp-boost

For more information visit the FAQ.

He seems nice.

It doesn't take a genius to read. Or else I was a genius in kindergarten.

just people that don't appreciate lack of personal responsibility and see enough of these threads that we just wish people took more than 30 seconds to read and or search.

if you happened to search you would have found a few dozen threads on this and answered your question a few times over. If you happened to read the whole page you also would have answered your question very easily and quickly.

Walk into a room ask the same question a dozen times that can be found easily via other means, expect to get some moans and groans from the ones there that are rather fed up with having to answer the same questions over and over and over.