Datacrons Are For Legacies

EricMusco

and the Rishi camp-fests.

Wait until someone uncovers them, come with your alts, profit! That's what I did. Those datacrons last for several minutes if not hours. When I heard someone uncovered them, I came with three different alts to that place and was still able to click them.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait until someone uncovers them, come with your alts, profit! That's what I did. Those datacrons last for several minutes if not hours. When I heard someone uncovered them, I came with three different alts to that place and was still able to click them.

They can stay for hours as long as people keep picking them. We did it one day in our guild, another guild joined in, then people kept hopping on alts, bringing their opposite-factions characters and everything. The party lasted for a day, still saw them opened with last few players picking them next day

I know a lot of people want this so that's cool and all. I personally would rather have an excuse to go out into the open world on all of my toons to get them- and not just on one or two of them. Having done them on 9 toons will be meaningless now, but I'm more concerned with people just getting the datacrons once and never again. I'd rather it be a constant thing that people have to go out into the open world on new toons for, but I'm sure I'm in the minority there. Sadly, most people will choose convenience, say "I don't have time to..." etc. Edited by Kakisback

In b4 Ratajack and his pet fish hijack the thread with their datacron entitlement litanies.

But seriously, marvelous news. I'm actually going to bother getting them now!

I think he blew up a few months ago.

Hey folks!

I wanted to pass on a little tidbit that I heard this morning. We are very actively looking to put Legacy-wide Datacrons into Knights of the Fallen Empire! We know this has been widely requested for many years and so the Design team is working as we speak to get it in.

As always, this is not a guarantee that it will make it in, but the team is hard at work to make it happen :rak_03:.

-eric

In the post you say its not a guarantee when the title states it as a fact. In 2 months if they are not implemented as legacy wide for whatever reason we are going to have so many threads about lies, etc. Just saying.

Legacy wide ...

Wow. that means Imp only datacron stats would upgrade Repubs and vice versa. hell, do that and it almost becomes mandatory to get the datacrons if you PVP.

All depends how they do the numbers. If it ends up being 200+ Mastery gain, then deffo worth it (at least at level 65). But if it's just 100 total or less, then not sure

On topic, this is good news and thanks for sharing.

Off topic, I cannot BELIEVE that this is the first yellow post after Gamescom. There are many pressing concerns here on the forums, as you may have noticed, and you post this trivia?

In the post you say its not a guarantee when the title states it as a fact. In 2 months if they are not implemented as legacy wide for whatever reason we are going to have so many threads about lies, etc. Just saying.

It's not a guarantee to make it in on the release of the xpac, but a guarantee they are working to make it legacy wide, two different things.

It's not a guarantee to make it in on the release of the xpac, but a guarantee they are working to make it legacy wide, two different things.

Exactly beside the point lol. But yeah we'll have a lot of that too. Save that response for the impending threads post expac release should it not be implemented. :p

Exactly beside the point lol. But yeah we'll have a lot of that too. Save that response for the impending threads post expac release should it not be implemented. :p

Well, we can't exactly force people to have good reading comprehension. Anyone with an eighth grade reading level can see what Eric wrote and what it means.

Well, we can't exactly force people to have good reading comprehension. Anyone with an eighth grade reading level can see what Eric wrote and what it means.

Yeah mostly said in jest, but it wouldn't hurt for him to reword the title to Working on implementing legacy datacrons or something.

So, lets begin. I'd like social points applying to all my characters please - I've done the social stuff once, so all characters please. Valor, why should I have to grind myself to 100 on each character? I've done it once so I'd like valor 100 on each character as well.

Sounds good to me. Valor does nothing but unlock Battlemaster sets and non-ranked War Hero, and maybe a couple other items. Social is pretty much the same. I'm all for it. Make it happen BioWare!

Just a Note: This is not the first yellow post in 6 days, but it might be the first one that you think is important. If you would have noticed the dev tracker they have posted:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8375391#edit8375391

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8375132#edit8375132

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8375132#edit8375132

Of course if you are looking for something relating to the expansion that would be different but you stated first post in six days which is not entirely correct.

First Rule of Foruming; Never let minor details get in the way of a good rant.