Next expansion ideas

Teaurie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever heard of constructive criticism? That's what these people are doing, not negativity.

theres constructive and destructive criticism, when u thrash someones ideas its destructive. thats all i have to say and im deleting my subscription to this forum, so dont bother responding i wont read it, hows that for constructive? :wea_03:

Yodas race, from what I have come to read through extensive researching on the internets, has no name. since he was the only one left, Lucas felt there was no need to give that part of his story. They have just been know as "Yoda".

What about Yaddle?!?

What about Yaddle?!?

Yaddle died by sacrificing herself to end a conflict if I recall. This was before the Clone Wars I believe. As for Yoda's species, they were/are rare in the Star Wars Universe. To my knowledge Lucas has never stated the name of the species and has strictly prohibited the expanded universe from touching on the species or creating other individuals (force users or otherwise) of the "Yoda species" In fact I am not certain but Dark Horse Comics and Bioware were the only properties allowed to create/show others of the race besides Yoda and Yaddle (which come from Lucas so they aren't applicable here). This was in KOTOR with master Vanda Tokar. The television show had two more according to wookipedia but I would think that is handled by Lucas Arts and as such is considered from George Lucas.

As an ex wow player i was hard core gnome player, I LOVE LITTLE CLASSES!!! so i suggest that bioware makes 2 new species for next expansion. jawa for empire due to the fact they were notorious for dealing with stealing droids. and have many possibilities for the existing classes. and i suggest making a yoda species for the republic side, which has many posibilities for the currect classes as well. for jawas i say they should have a new crew skill become available as well known as making droids as pets. not trying to copy wow but i did enjoy the gnome engineering, making tanks and stuff for mini battles and now they have pokemon type battle pets coming soon, i actually find alot of positive things in my opinion about this. so pls post your comments. ide love to hear what u have to say and im sure bioware would seriously consider this for a future expansion. :wea_03:

Next expansion should come out next week and it should be all about Ewoks.

I want assasin droids and medical droids as a playable race/class with their own story lines.

:) I am totally down with the idea of having droids as a playable race. The joy of SWTOR is that there are soooo many races within Star Wars that the list of possibilities is endless. :) I'm looking forward to new races/classes more than anything else. But with the amount of voice acting, writing and designing that will have to go into new classes, I have a feeling it will be a long time before we see anything new.

hey look, another person trying to make swtor into wow. Gnomes were hated by most alliance and goblins are pretty much what made me leave (next to hearing about idiotic pandas).

In other words, no, there doesn't need to be a small class just because thats what you liked in WoW.

George Lucas wouldn't allow Bioware to allow people to play Yoda's species, he's gone to great lengths to make sure almost no other company does anything with yoda, and when a company is given permission to work with the species, if he doesn't like any aspect, he will force them to remove the character all together (he's done it before where he's almost sued authors for writing about yoda's race in a way he doesn't like) Now if there were to be new races added, a Togruta and Wookie would make good additions, also a new class that doesn't deal with the force (like a support class)

Live a little people, there is loads of races out there in the star wars universe.

Some of my suggestions for playable races are: Cathar, Devaronian, Falleen, Iktotchi, Kel Dor, Nautolan, Noghri, Pau`an,Togruta, Trandoshan, Weequay and Wookiee.

and maybe playing a droid, like a HK.

No one has mentioned including more locations from other games like ones that featured in the Kotor, dark forces and yes I know that's new republic era but the planets are still there, as well as including some asteroid or deep space facilities.

The other thing I would like to see added is war zones that include space combat or space combat that you can include party members and be able to fly the ship rather than sit there shooting, make it more like x-wing alliance /x-wing, tie fighter games.

In Kotor they had Pazaak and Swoop Racing it would be nice if in the cantina you had an option to place bets or play in something like Pazaak or Swoop Racing rather than play on the jukebox and get rested XP

Edited by Naraku

Live a little people, there is loads of races out there in the star wars universe.

Some of my suggestions for playable races are: Cathar, Devaronian, Falleen, Iktotchi, Kel Dor, Nautolan, Noghri, Pau`an,Togruta, Trandoshan, Weequay and Wookiee.

and maybe playing a droid, like a HK.

No one has mentioned including more locations from other games like ones that featured in the Kotor, dark forces and yes I know that's new republic era but the planets are still there, as well as including some asteroid or deep space facilities.

The other thing I would like to see added is war zones that include space combat or space combat that you can include party members and be able to fly the ship rather than sit there shooting, make it more like x-wing alliance /x-wing, tie fighter games.

In Kotor they had Pazaak and Swoop Racing it would be nice if in the cantina you had an option to place bets or play in something like Pazaak or Swoop Racing rather than play on the jukebox and get rested XP

At the very least they could put in tracks for people to organize speeder races.

You will never be able to play a race that doesnt speak human languages. The game prides itself on voice acting. They wont put in a player class with alien sounds.

You cannot be a wookie because Wookies at this point in Star Wars Lore are mostly slaves on their home planet, being oppressed by Czerka corp.

You cannot be a Droid because Droids are programmed to serve their masters. Even HK:47 served Revan.

In Episode 2, Obi Wan and the Shark Creature guy talked about how Droids would take over the world if they could make their own decisions. I'm assuming that means droids werent making decisions before then.

As an ex wow player i was hard core gnome player, I LOVE LITTLE CLASSES!!! so i suggest that bioware makes 2 new species for next expansion. jawa for empire due to the fact they were notorious for dealing with stealing droids. and have many possibilities for the existing classes. and i suggest making a yoda species for the republic side, which has many posibilities for the currect classes as well. for jawas i say they should have a new crew skill become available as well known as making droids as pets. not trying to copy wow but i did enjoy the gnome engineering, making tanks and stuff for mini battles and now they have pokemon type battle pets coming soon, i actually find alot of positive things in my opinion about this. so pls post your comments. ide love to hear what u have to say and im sure bioware would seriously consider this for a future expansion. :wea_03:

1. The species Yoda is is very rare in the universe, and it would make no sense to let people play as them. None at all.

2. Jawas are very weak, and having a level 50 Jawa who joined with other players in a group would make zero sense lorewise, because Jawas are solitary, nomadic, and notoriously unfriendly and xenophobic, the only way they deal with others is to trade with them.

3. Before you mention it - no one is this era had even heard of or encountered an Ewok. So don't even think about it.