Next expansion ideas

Teaurie

Ugh, I despise gnomes, ugly little bastards.

A Jawa race would be kickass though, their quest could revolve around stealing goods and selling faulty droids to other customers.

Only way I would support Jawas being a playable char is if anyone regardless of faction can slaughter Jawa players for stealing parts of their droids.

On a more serious note, I think Cathar should be added as a playable race.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A droid race is the next logical race expansion, they are already skinned in game, easily can have mirrors for Imps and Pubs and could have a good class balance, sensibly having either Healer/DPS/Tank tree possibilities.

• 6 months later...
First of all. Yoda's species is Known as just that "yodas species," With a species of such little backstory, I think the game designers would be foolish to incorporate it as a playable race. (Not to mention sw lore states that the only 2 of that species ever really seen were yoda and yaddle,) Furthermore there are more races that should be added before thinking of adding another star wars "exotic: race. Wookies, Rodians, Bothans, Trandoshans for example, and if you want a "little guy" species how about sullustans or ugnaughts. Any of those species would be far more prevalent and a better idea to place in the game. Heck adding in wookies and trandoshans might give the expansion a whole new side quest due specifically to those two species hatred and loathing for each other.

• 1 year later...
well i would say before you say jawa and yoda if you notice they make male and female toons i have watched all the movies and i dont remember ever seeing or reading about a female yoda or jawa me for one dont care about race i would like to see more planets with story lines .now master kiwix or bengal mor race would be cool and a new class maybe a guard type or overseer but anyway and i for one like to be able to understand my chars could you see a jawa speaking english lmao just my thought and 9i would like to see some of the names of the skywalkers and solo and fette and im not talking about the names from the movies im talking those names had to be in the past as well alot of last names they could put in as a NPC legacy i mean if skywalker was 3000 years after the game time then the name skywalker solo windoo palpatine fette were around 3000 years game time now as well ..just my thoughts

well i would say before you say jawa and yoda if you notice they make male and female toons i have watched all the movies and i dont remember ever seeing or reading about a female yoda or jawa me for one dont care about race i would like to see more planets with story lines .now master kiwix or bengal mor race would be cool and a new class maybe a guard type or overseer but anyway and i for one like to be able to understand my chars could you see a jawa speaking english lmao just my thought and 9i would like to see some of the names of the skywalkers and solo and fette and im not talking about the names from the movies im talking those names had to be in the past as well alot of last names they could put in as a NPC legacy i mean if skywalker was 3000 years after the game time then the name skywalker solo windoo palpatine fette were around 3000 years game time now as well ..just my thoughts

First......way to necro.......second, there is a female of Yoda's species on the Jedi Council in Phantom Menace

Sheesh...so much negativity.

I for one would love to see Jawas and "Yodas" as available classes.

Even if it mean that Jawas' gear never deviates from the original character model (in the same way Blizz's gear doesn't change how he looks).

But I really can't imagine a Jawa speaking with the voice of a Jedi Knight or Inquisitor. Or any of the others.

So I think that it should be handled this way: come 3.0, we get 2 brand new "hero classes" that begin at level 55... the empire hero class is a jawa, the republic hero class is a yoda-thingamajigger, they have race-appropriate voice actors and cannot choose different species.

New races AND new classes. That would make me happy.

there was FEMALE YODA IN EPISODE 1 but the story for yaddle implyed she had died well before that time was just show in the movie.

YADDLE

The quiet Yaddle was a member of the same mysterious species as the revered Jedi Master Yoda. Yaddle sat on the Jedi Council with her fellow green-skinned diminutive Force-user. By the time of the Clone Wars, she was no longer on the Council.

Edited by santafaye

First......way to necro.......second, there is a female of Yoda's species on the Jedi Council in Phantom Menace

your right there was but yaddle was just for show as the upcoming movies yoda may have offspring im am sorry for saying there was no female yoda anyway i still dont want to see yodas or jawas as a playable char..there are better choices

• 2 weeks later...
A) Do you know the name of Yoda's race? (they are supposed to be rare in the star wars universe)

B) What will the jawas look like when you remove thier robes?

Please dont ruin star wars for me!

They have already shown what Jawas look like in the comic books along with the sand people. Yoda came from a planet outside the galaxy and that is all that they have said about it. I disagree with bringing in Yoda's people. He is suppose to be the enigmatic guide and I think it should be left at that. Before someone tries to jump on this one, Yoda did not come from Dagoba. He hid there because of two reasons. Dagoba has one of the highest force concentrations in the galaxy and a powerful Sith lord was killed in orbit thus masking his presence on the planet.