The Official Mount/Vehicle Wishlist Thread

Suggestions:

- Nexu

- All the mounts used between speeder transport points (So the generic speeder bike, the imperial taxi (maybe without the squares sign to indicate it is a taxi))

- Thranta

- Vorn Tiger

- The flying creature from Belsavis ( it looks like a swordfish with double wings)

- Akk dog

- Tuk'ata

- Vine Cat

- Asharl Panter

- Gapillian Grazer

- Trinthan prowler

- Duneclaw

- Reek

- Manka Cat

- Mavorr

- Nerf

For pictures of the above mentioned creatures, please check here: !http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Bestiary

Cheers

THE OTHER HOVERCHAIRS!

where's the hoverchair for the green datacron? red datacron?

we've had the purple orange and blue ones!

Watchman, Ambasaddor, etc.

I've been waiting for the red and green one for years!

Edited by noobchoco

I doubt I can think of anything original here, but Kell dragon of some description would be awesome, along with perhaps some kind of Basilisk War Droid. A Reek wouldn't be too bad either. As for something a little more Crazy though maybe some kind of mini Sith Mediation Sphere.

Praxons! Seriosuly, next to Aratechs those are the best mounts in this game. Classy, normal (I seen what you did to Vectron Ranger, no more of these plase... :( ), fits all classes lore-wise :)

Also, can you please make it so that Wings of the Architect can be used as a decoration? Like the other jetpack.

This. Still one of the best bragging-mounts out there and how to better brag about it than put it in the most honorable place in your stronghold? :)

Edited by Asheris

First of all, put back what you have taken out, like the korrealis mounts, sell them for CC or what ever,

no reason for keeping them away anymore, and the excuse for taking them away don't hold up anymore,

secondly: there are many skinned mounts in the game already like the taxi mantas, or red, blue and purple mantas, witch are finished and ready to distribute for CC market or cartelpacks please do that.

thirdly: make PVP speeders to be used in PvP or a competently new pvp mode for mount racing or fighting.

btw, loved the spaceship mounts, like the stardrive flash and stealth more of those types please :D

Come on, guys, seriously? Thranta??

Too big surface to be an option, unless they shrink them close to the size of a pigeon. Just think about a GTN kiosk, that would be completely covered by just 2 of them. And it is not possible to ask for a high altitude hovering mount, since there is a short limit for most indoor areas that cannot be avoided by fake-flying mounts.

Bormu is the choice!!!!

Edited by Pirindolo

Not so much a speeder, but better!

In the Vehicles part from the Abilities (P) screen make an option for every mount you own wich you can tick (enable/disable) your favorite mounts.

Create a new mount entry which you can link to your quickbar and everytime you use that quickbar link you get a random mount from the mounts you enabled!

Oh and maybe also a new mount: Operation Dummy mount :D

I would like the following:

An Acklay mount.

Mounts with a ride-along passenger, whether another player and/or a companion.

A random mount button, which can be customized to only pull up a selection of some of the mounts you have unlocked.

The ability to dye mounts or customize them in some way.

I have also been hoping to see a mount with a ride-along passenger. Using a dye module on a mount would be awesome. I have seen plenty of mounts that I really like in design but not color.

Edited by PrincessShAmy

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/starwars/image/durge_lucasfilmltd.jpg

This, Durge's speeder bike from the 2003 Clone Wars series, or something of that style, High handlebars, seated, not leaning forwards. Handlebars like the Rark speeders, Handle bars leading to a nose cone like the Adno or perhaps the Ikas XK-4, A tail like the Lhosan or the JA-3. :rak_03: For us bikers ;)

1) Acklay

2) Reek

3) Nexu

(all the beasts chasing after Anakin and Obi-wan in attack of the clones)

or:

Kai Zykkens wood log as a hover-mount. Flying though the air on a log of wood would just be hilarious. :D