Class for Togruta

Jazzyruf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually considering Imperial Agent.

Was gonna go with consular from the start, but since that seems to be what everyone else is doing, I'll go with something else.

Problem is:

Bounty Hunter - done (not doing another yet)

Trooper - done (same, not another)

Warrior - already got one designed

Knight - already got one lined up

Smuggler - just started one and I like it, so won't change that.

So that leaves consular, inquisitor and agent.

Not too keen on making a togruta inquisitor, so agent it is.

Hard to say, but I think I'll go with Jedi Knight. Not because I'd like to rebuild "another Ahsoka clone", but because I never went passt LVL 23 with my Jedi Knight storyline.

Or I'll buy the race for my Sith Warrior or/and Sith Inquisitor.

perhaps it will not be so original, but I actually have planned it really long time ago.

Mine Togrutas will be LS Assassin tank and LS Shadow tank.

Considering also DPS Jugg, but I will see - not sure if i want to go thru all that EMBarasement again..

Besides, Shadows and Sins are my beloved ones, so...not much choice.

I reserved spots for them since.... last year I guess.

My Togruta will be BH. I already have canon characters for all my force users, trooper, and smuggler. Agent I can't see as anything but human. Leaves BH. Gonna be sad to say goodbye to jetpacks, but oh well. At least I'm hipster.

You really should try Agent as a non-human... it lets you splurt out snarky comments about people who look down on aliens quite a bit :)

(also, I consider the Agent pretty brainwashed, so an alien works fine even if you look at it from a "loyal to the empire" standpoint.)

You really should try Agent as a non-human... it lets you splurt out snarky comments about people who look down on aliens quite a bit :)

(also, I consider the Agent pretty brainwashed, so an alien works fine even if you look at it from a "loyal to the empire" standpoint.)

Aw, do you get lots of special dialogue? Maybe I should open my mind.

I LOVE the JK story and rolled a Sent as my first char, I did roll a guardian once but was disappointing. So not to be THAT guy but just because I love sents will definitely be rolling female sent will probably stick with watchman just so dont' have to relearn skills.

i know its cliche but I already have a satele shan set female shadow, so why not complete the set with a fem sent togruta. and probably have plenty of armor that would look great on her.

Most likely a Vanguard here, but potentially a Guardian too.

Already have a Sentinel, Shadow, and Merc at 60. Would like something different, and Sniper / GS don't appeal (levelled one up only for the buff). That, and I have a LOT of birthright / inheritence stuff, as well as gray helix components, crystals, and companion affection gifts to use up.