Who is logging out with naked companions on 10/19?

Conundrum-NSA

Nope.

Not me. Though I might vendor the Yavin gear and equip them in the outfits I had originally put together for them (and which I was forced to stuff into storage to avoid gimping them due to the massive stat difference on that gear).

We'll all go out in style! :cool:

No, not at all.

If I have no companions, then I won't be neding their gear - I certainly don't require the credits I could get from selling it.

If I meet them later on they will either be geared the way I left them or they will have new, updated gear.

So no, there is absolutely no reason to do so.

I think we'll have to manually trigger something to start the expansion story, but before I do, on my level 60, yes I'll be stripping Nadia down to her underwear. :eek:

She's in good level 60 gear that my character can use and why take a chance on something weird happening?

On my level 50 alts... nah, they'd have to go through Makeb first anyways, nothing should happen to them.

Edited by RAVM

no, but mainly because none of the stories so far started automatically, so my companion's gear is perfectly safe as long as I stay away from that "begin Fallen empire story" marker.

however... if via playing my free 60 and/or reports on dulfy etc I find out that yes, I'll be losing the gear I have on companions once the story is started and that gear is something that I cannot replace or what not? I WILL take it off and replace with empty shells (so that they are not naked in cutscenes) before starting aforementioned story.

People need to remember that level 60 gear is going to be obsolete junk 12-13 minutes after the patch goes live where we can hit 65. In the words of a character from another Disney franchise, "Let it go...". Use all your augments and kits and gear before then. And it's not like any solo content in this game has ever required good gear (unless it was bugged); just relax and enjoy the ride.

Well it took me a long long time to get droid units that can be modified , so those are getting the screwdriver action for sure. Mind you most of those are in storage due to the Yavin ones. So T7 , M1 , scorpio and HK's units for sure. Probably old mainhand and offhands too for most , not the crappy Rishi ones.

Cheers ,

BadOrb.

People need to remember that level 60 gear is going to be obsolete junk 12-13 minutes after the patch goes live where we can hit 65. In the words of a character from another Disney franchise, "Let it go...". Use all your augments and kits and gear before then. And it's not like any solo content in this game has ever required good gear (unless it was bugged); just relax and enjoy the ride.

Level 55 gear was not all rendered into junk when SoR hit. Not right away. You got a full set of gear fairly quickly with godbot, but your companions didn't.

Edited by Conundrum-NSA