Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sorc Healer in need of serious buff

KKatil

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You been living under a rock? Sorc healers are extremely good in 4s. Better than ops in most scenarios since ops cant burst heal.

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL .LOL . LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. good one. 10/10 would LOL again.

Vs. pressure comp an Operative is probably "best"

Vs. burst a Sorc is probably "better".

I don't really know of a situation where Mercs excel, I guess they are good at both but not the best?

Merc is better at burst, while being utter **** at sustaining pressure.

Or sorc might just be flat out better, no idea.

Merc is better at burst, while being utter **** at sustaining pressure.

Or sorc might just be flat out better, no idea.

I would say Merc "raw" burst is much better but they are much easier to shut down. So in my opinion their raw numebrs are better but in practice you probably won't be able to make use of them.

no i just think you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You also don't play 4s/ play 4s on a backwater server vs randoms.

wow hidan going in ham

I have more of a clue than you do.

hmmm

You been living under a rock? Sorc healers are extremely good in 4s. Better than ops in most scenarios since ops cant burst heal.

doesn't seem like it

Edited by dkoo

He's not wrong. Ops definitely have a harder time dealing with burst than Sorcs.

This

Operatives are better in 4s when dealing with a pressure comp (read madness/hatred.) However they have very little burst healing which means they are at a hefty disadvantage against a burst/hardswitch comp.

Sorc healers can deal with a pressure comp, but alos have the burst healing to deal with a burst comp.

He's not wrong. Ops definitely have a harder time dealing with burst than Sorcs.

why does it matter if it has less burst than sorcs?

pls kids can you see this is the era of bads who only run dots/double carbonized?

Hardswap is obsolete lmao burst heal no longer matters

Also even if this was pre 3.0 the difference of performance level between a sorc healer and an op healer against hardswap is minimal

Edited by dkoo

pls kids can you see this is the era of bads who only run dots/double carbonized?

Also even if this was pre 3.0 the difference of performance level between a sorc healer and an op healer against hardswap is minimal

Burst heals still matter and sorcs are perfectly capable of dealing with pressure comps.

Burst heals still matter and sorcs are perfectly capable of dealing with pressure comps.

according to someone who has never even play sorc heals against the most fotm teams in the game let alone play 4s at all? ok

"burst heal", LOL this isn't wow kids

Edited by dkoo

according to someone who has never even play sorc heals against the most fotm teams in the game let alone play 4s at all? ok

"burst heal", LOL this isn't wow kids

I do play 4s.

Its a shame cuz WoW's pvp actually has a population.

LAst few 4's I played every other team had a Sniper for burst. Even saw an MM/Carnage do well

LAst few 4's I played every other team had a Sniper for burst. Even saw an MM/Carnage do well

the only reason the mm/carnage team does well is because the teams they are playing against are mediocre bro

so what if they have a sniper? still fotm bads

Edited by dkoo

as a person who plays BH/trooper 90% of the time, I'd like to kick your sorc whining in the crotch. boohoo. you're not AS good as the BEST heal spec at one specific, fotm thing. but you're perfectly f*&(ing viable you whiny human being. :rak_04:

as a person who plays BH/trooper 90% of the time, I'd like to kick your sorc whining in the crotch. boohoo. you're not AS good as the BEST heal spec at one specific, fotm thing. but you're perfectly f*&(ing viable you whiny human being. :rak_04:

Thats what it pretty much comes down to. They are viable but not the best at some role? :eek: The horror!

how am i whining...?

I'm just stating sorcs aren't as good as operatives in 4s...? da fk?

I've never once stated sorc heals aren't viable, stop putting words in my mouth kid

reading is hard for peasants

Edited by dkoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.