Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sorc Healer in need of serious buff

KKatil

I have been playing as a sorc healer for 1 and a half year and I can easily say that sorc healer is definitely going thru its period of time esp. when it comes to getting marked in pvp. All other klasses have other methods of avoiding stuns and movement impairing effects while sorcs has a measy little force run that doesnt do any real saving not to mention bubble is all we got which is very unfair compared to ambush and entrench snipers got. And oh boy, the huge force management issue that we have, I dont even know where to begin but almost every class has a way of restoring action with one click and no preparation but sorcs has to make sure we dont get any force regen debuff every now and then with that no good consumption skill. I think sorcs are becoming the next marauder.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing as a sorc healer for 1 and a half year and I can easily say that sorc healer is definitely going thru its period of time esp. when it comes to getting marked in pvp. All other klasses have other methods of avoiding stuns and movement impairing effects while sorcs has a measy little force run that doesnt do any real saving not to mention bubble is all we got which is very unfair compared to ambush and entrench snipers got. And oh boy, the huge force management issue that we have, I dont even know where to begin but almost every class has a way of restoring action with one click and no preparation but sorcs has to make sure we dont get any force regen debuff every now and then with that no good consumption skill. I think sorcs are becoming the next marauder.

Troll.. Has to be :(

I love both Sage and Scoundrel. :) I haven't yet gotten to L60 on the Scoundrel, but so far I have a feeling of having by far more control in the positioning which I like, and I like invisibility more than the bubble of invincibility. I also love putting people to sleep en route to objectives. On the other hand, Sage is so easy to manage.... :o All above in relation to regs.

Good news! Sorcs will get buffed next patch! :D But after it they should get heavy armor, stealth, lolslash, concealment/scrapeer trollroll, saber reflect, predation, e-net, godHO and entrench (outside of cover ofc) just so they can stay competitive to other classes.

You been living under a rock? Sorc healers are extremely good in 4s. Better than ops in most scenarios since ops cant burst heal.

Ops are actually considered better in general by the 4s community, as their superior sustained counters the most OP dps comps. Sorcs and ops are quite close though, relative to previous iterations of healer balance.

Edited by Kakisback

Good news! Sorcs will get buffed next patch! :D But after it they should get heavy armor, stealth, lolslash, concealment/scrapeer trollroll, saber reflect, predation, e-net, godHO and entrench (outside of cover ofc) just so they can stay competitive to other classes.

Finally! Just what we needed :cool:

You been living under a rock? Sorc healers are extremely good in 4s. Better than ops in most scenarios since ops cant burst heal.

They're incredibly good.

I decided I wanted to play sorc healer in ranked (having only tried it out once before in 8v8), and I managed to pull of a 3k hps. Not a lot compared to the 3.5k-4k hps some ops can pull off, but still a lot for a completely new healer.

Where is my orbital Strike?!

Edited by wmst

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.