Vacation

TaitWatson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Customers didn’t frequent the SWTOR forums--only regulars--the same five sorry slobs who sat in the same chairs' date=' drinking the same drinks, and mumbling the same woes day in and day out."[/quote']

ftfy :rak_07:

Edited by Joesixxpack

Nice to read how Nico Okarr is doing. Unfortunately, I don't think this will tell us anything about KotFE (Molavar and Valahari were probably chosen at random and won't appear as planets) but it gives us an idea that Nico won't have a clean slate when he joins as our companion. Let's hope he won't make us any trouble. :D

Nico has been sorely underused since those launch trailers. It's about time he made an appearance. I think he is the last character from the three trailers to show up in game. (Not counting Vindican [Malgus' pureblood master], Eleena Daru [Malgus' twi-lek lover], Kao Cen Darach [satale's Zabrak master] or Ven Zallow.

So I trust he found the fountain of youth? lol

All in all, my Smuggler and him are going to be bro's I tell you. BRO'S.

That was a fantastic read, chuckled at the twist. Really hoping we get several stories regarding key characters leading up to the release of the expansion. Maybe one with Theron, then Satele, then Marr, and the final one could be the Immortal Emperor's PoV right before he visits our galaxy.

Edited by OwnerJord

Nice read, love these story blogs!

Have to confess though, I was half-hoping Okarr would actually be an old man by the time we get him as a companion - a cross between Jolee Bindo and Han Solo would have been an excellent companion. :p

Nice read, love these story blogs!

Have to confess though, I was half-hoping Okarr would actually be an old man by the time we get him as a companion - a cross between Jolee Bindo and Han Solo would have been an excellent companion. :p

Agreed - good read indeed . . .

And Yep I agree with you on that second note as well, was thinking John Wayne in 'Cahill - US marshall' - watch that 5 min intro . . .

Edited by t-darko

Nico shot first!

Haha, I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice!

I still think one ship won't be big enough for Nico and my Smuggler together. I have to figure out which one of my characters is going to nab this yummy guy!

Meh.

It's not a bad story, sure. The writing's fine, the character seems alright, and it does introduce the whole age mystery, which is kinda the point.

But... ugh. It just tries so, so hard to make him look like a ******. He's a smuggler, a man of mystery, works as a bounty hunter, manages to go by an assumed name, remembers what he steals but totally has a definition of honor (or at least, honor among theives)...

In other words, standard issue "Mysterious Rogue". None of Han's down-on-his-luck, none of Skavik's ugly, shameless womanizing ways, no flaws that aren't part of the archetype, no real positives that aren't part of that same archetype.

He's just dull. Corso's more interesting than this guy, at least Corso has a second dimension to him...

These stories need to tell us why he's worth caring about, beyond "Isn't he a ******?" and "He was totally in that cinematic way back when".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.