Everytime i come back..i end up leaving again...(Grass issues)

robaroo

Always did enjoy SWTOR. However the grass spawning 20ft in front of me still makes me just drop it again. It seriously makes me sick. How has there not been a fix for this since release??

Is there an secret i havent discovered to fix the range in which grass appears??

Always did enjoy SWTOR. However the grass spawning 20ft in front of me still makes me just drop it again. It seriously makes me sick. How has there not been a fix for this since release??

Is there an secret i havent discovered to fix the range in which grass appears??

Go to places that doesn't have grass...

It's definitely silly that they don't have an option to increase the foliage range, but really? Is grass that important to you? I'm generally doing much more interesting things than concentrating on what the grass looks like out ahead of me.

Yeah, I really wish this game offered more for draw distances at each level of settings. I always loved maxing out draw distances, cause terrain load sucks for immersion.

And this is how users request help with their UI settings nowadays...

The grass radius is indeed ugly and a bit immersion-breaking. My solution was to disable grass entirely (in the graphics menu). Not only does the world look better, getting rid of grass actually improves FPS. Try it out.

This is like the guy who claimed to have quit because they changed the Tracer Missile (or whatever it's called) animation. Hard to take seriously. If grass rendering is really that big a deal, perhaps the OP should play an MMO called MyLawn or something.

It wouldn't be realistic enough. The grass doesn't grow in real time.

i think troll thread? if its not then this is the most random complaint i have ever seen. if you really want grass go play skyrim and download a graphics mod or something. or a farming sim. then you can grow as much grass as you want.