Jeff Hickman has promised we will NOT be getting any new MMO content this year.

7. When will Chapters be released?

Knights of the Fallen Empire will launch with the first 9 episodic Chapters of the story. The remaining chapters will be released monthly starting in early 2016.

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7418

The more you know....*shooting star*

I'll believe it when I see it. We've heard the "monthly" content claim before. But I appreciate the link...I'll save it for when they fail the first time because of "the holiday season".

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll believe it when I see it. We've heard the "monthly" content claim before. But I appreciate the link...I'll save it for when they fail the first time because of "the holiday season".

i can tell that you're 'that guy'.....

Do you walk around waiting for someone to fail with your phone ready too?

Is that where all those funny GIFs come from?

I'm sure we'll all fall to your feet, weeping, desolate and inconsolable, if that happens.

i can tell that you're 'that guy'.....

Do you walk around waiting for someone to fail with your phone ready too?

Is that where all those funny GIFs come from?

Nah he just knows BW and their track record is all.

I hope they stick to what they say but I also know that it isn't always possible to do so.

Pretentious much? "Humble, pure hearted, heroic blah blah blah"?

I get humor, don't misunderstand me. But just because YOU dislike the focus on story content, everyone agreeing with you is a good guy and those who don't are greedy ****tard out to ruin Bioware by asking them to willingly deprive your perfect friends of content? That's insulting to me.

See, I don't give a flying **** abut GSF, about Operations or PvP. They don't appeal to me. Story does. And I don't care about new class stories I just want STORY. Well written, well acted, competently paced STORY.

Yes, I tend to finish new story content quickly. And yes, I sometimes am disapointed.

That doesn't give you the right to call me a greedy, self-serving moron just to prove a fallacious point and stroke your overblow ego.

It is your strawman making you these accusations and insults, not I. You can't blame fishes for swimming in water or locust swarms for eating through them fields. It is nature at work. The very way Bioware does RPGs and video game narrative dictates this is how it must go.

Edited by GalacticStarfigh

Additional News hot off my presses!

-Austin-Tx. End Gamers Unite Weekly

"In an unusual move, Jeff Hickman admitted yesterday that those quoting him out of context were partially correct. BW’s new strategy is to kill End Game in every MMO everywhere.

According to Hickman, the problems started long ago when SWTOR fell victim to the End Game whiners shortly after the game’s initial release. BW did not realize that launching with very little end game would result in an incessant clamor for more and when provided rage would ensue no matter what was released.

As a result, BW began a new super double secret end game project code named “Operation Shut The Frak Up”. OSTFU’s goal was simple, slowly weed out the end gamers and replace every aspect of SWTOR with a single player experience.

After the release of Oricon which was so easy that facerolls were renamed SWTORrolls, BW realized that their plan was working but it would not be enough. In order save money for devs everywhere and as a community service to all, they decided to expand their plan to include all MMOs.

Hickman did not provide any other details but did say BW would be releasing a blog in the coming months detailing their plans for the extinction of End Game in other MMOs."

It is your strawman making you these accusations and insults, not I. You can't blame fishes for swimming in water or locust swarms for eating through them fields. It is nature at work. The very way Bioware does RPGs and video game narrative dictates this is how it must go.

y the very nature of how BW

On the subject of story content being a "temporary" thing (That's what you imply with your terrible analogy with a glass of milk.). Well that just means you don't get invested in stories/characters. The game launched nearly four years ago and I still remember my JK first meeting with Kira Carsen on Tython or the end of Alderaan story for the JK. I may never replay it with said character, but it gave me more memories that my futile attemps to get interested in PvP and high-level PVE. Same goes for Ziost. It's been nearly two months during which I played two story heavy games, read several books and watched dense TV shows and I still remember the destruction of the planet by Vitiate with my JK. Do you remember a specific PvP match from just a week ago? That's why story content matters to people. It gives memories and the (Even if it's mostly scripted thus illusory) the feeling to play as you want to. Tell me, how free are you in GSF to improvise and do whatever you want because you can? You're not. There's an optimal strategy, a progression path that is ideal to max out your efficiency. Same for Ops and ground PvP.

I won't even take the time to answer the rest of your post. You don't know what a strawman is, you spew non-sensical analogies to try and sound smart. Just remember the above and maybe, one day, you'll understand why story in TOR will always matter more than a bunch of guys ganging up on a boss with several millions health points and yelling at each other for not following the strategy all to loot a purple item they'll throw away when the next raid/expansion releases.

Uh well, WOD launched with 10 mil subs and still has 7 million iirc. From what I hear, raids are very good too. So..I guess it worked pretty well? It is an expansion for game is 10 years of age.. I find it easier to be amazed it somehow has 7 mil subs than being amazed by it losing 3 mil. Very unlikely " bad example" to pick.

Not at all. I played WoW until two months ago. I, like many others from all appearances in Q2 2015 (we'll know numbers in August) finally up and quit when we tested Patch 6.2, saw where they were going with WoD yet again, threw up our hands, and threw in the towel. The problem with WoD is that it has exactly two game modes at level 100: Raid, or Garrisonville. So, since Garrisons are useless except as a gold farm (which was nerfed to hell this past Tuesday), that leaves raid-raid-raid. In the past, there were multiple Daily hubs, gathering/professions to do (Garrisons gutted that), Dungeons to do for more mark rewards (marks were removed in WoD), and et cetera.

None of which they did in WoD, instead making it raid or don't login.

WoW will continue to have several millions of people, despite an average drop of 1 million people per month in Q1 2015 (it's fastest drop in history), and despite the Xpac not even being 4 months old yet at the time. I have several real life friends all 40+ years old, who won't quit WoW to play a different MMO simply because they have 6-10 years invested in the game and their characters, and have no desire to start over somewhere else. And these are people where WoW was far from their first MMO to begin with.

Or let's look at Wildstar, which I also mentioned. One quarter it 2014 it brought in a whopping $2 million. That's it. That's another game that decided that catering to the hardcore raiders at launch was a smart move. And then it plummeted so fast, that one year after launch its revenue is absolute rock bottom. If F2P doesn't do a complete turn around for them, there's no doubt that NCSoft will do to the raider-catering MMO at launch what it did to City of Heroes.

Now, luckily for me, I'm not a SWTOR fanboy. I play SWTOR for the stories. I can raid or PvP in other MMOs, and can usually have more fun at it. I also play GW2, and I happen to enjoy their PvP. I'll put WoW back on the list if the next Xpac is a reversal from WoD (though that looks doubtful, from all interviews), because their raids are good. I'll probably mess around with Wildstar after F2P, since my original box purchase gives me 100% full game access like I would have with a subscription now, without one after the transition (similar to the Rift model). I did the 10 day trial, and the game is much, much better now.

SWTOR has a 6 month subscription from me as of right now (instead of month-to-month) simply because I like what I'm hearing about KoTFE so far.

Edited by Jumajin

The MMO elements of this game have always sucked, this has been clear since day 1 of launch. Its why the millions of players they had a launch quit the game as soon as they hit 50 and caused the game to fall fast and end up free to play.

The best thing this game has going for it is it story and that is what will bring people back to play and keep people coming back.

If they could do an MMO with episodes sort of like telltale games have done with walking dead , and keep them coming, i'd stick around.

I love the parts of this game that remind me of the old republic RPG, the MMO parts are weak as is theme park MMO, will never be anything near SWG.

Edited by DirtyDiggler

I'm sure we'll all fall to your feet, weeping, desolate and inconsolable, if that happens.

I hope it doesn't happen...I'm just not expecting them to suddenly be able to do what they promise.

On the subject of story content being a "temporary" thing Well that just means you don't get invested in stories/characters. The game launched nearly four years ago and I still remember my JK first meeting with Kira Carsen on Tython or the end of Alderaan story for the JK. I may never replay it with said character, but it gave me more memories that my futile attemps to get interested in PvP and high-level PVE. Same goes for Ziost. It's been nearly two months during which I played two story heavy games, read several books and watched dense TV shows and I still remember the destruction of the planet by Vitiate with my JK.

Once one gets past your necessary and totally snarky personal insults,it is interesting to notice how you kinda unintentionally end up visiting the ballpark where I've made my camp; How the storylines you've liked so well have turned in to dear memories for you. It's just that you talk about your - memories - as if they were some actual novel gameplay content to tackle. That's just it. Take 10 hours to finish some cross faction, cross class storyline, it turns a memory for you to savor or dismiss. Then it'll make it's selection of bonds via nostalgia hooks and whatever.. but I'm sure you can imagine many people, those who've liked the stories included, pretty quickly start longing for new ways to make new memories right around here? It doesn't pay to subscribe for your old memories.

That's why story content matters to people. It gives memories and the (Even if it's mostly scripted thus illusory) the feeling to play as you want to. Tell me, how free are you in GSF to improvise and do whatever you want because you can? You're not. There's an optimal strategy, a progression path that is ideal to max out your efficiency. Same for Ops and ground PvP. Do you remember a specific PvP match from just a week ago?

Much of the things said in this thread we could prolly argue til next winter. I'd say quote above is one argument you reallty don't want to try to be making though; Obviously any and all PvP content has endless potential for emergent gameplay/storytelling for anyone who enjoys the matches and gets excited by them. And yes, I can assure you that most every self respecting GSF pilot (or ground pvp hero, or hard mode raider, or Conquest-devotee ) has good number of games and situations that are glorious victories, painful defeats or epic stories for any variety of reasons. For me personally, amount of GSF games, victories and defeats that have absolutely left a very sweet or a bittersweet memories to savor are beyond measure. Several of them matches make much more epic stories than anything the awesome VA of my Inquisitor has ever said.

...and As much as I enjoy these memories, I've no intention to keep playing the game because of them. I mean to play the game because of the new memories yet to be made.

You are actually making an argument where you suggest official Bioware storyline with literal script by Bioware and performance by Jennifer Hale leaves you with an impression of " playing the story as you want to" while 12 vs 12 pvp match where each pilot follows her own "optimal strategy" and makes his own mistakes and has his own skillset would be somehow more " chained" to a script... Idea of even trying to follow this train of thought is all kinds of nope.jpgs. Every typial PvP match is exactly the same in same ways every soccer or hockey or football match is exactly the same. (spoiler; none of them are exactly the same at all. ever.)

If you wish to present them as evidence in support of your stance, the onus is on you to provide the sources. Otherwise you're just another guy on the internet citing some random numbers that seem to prove your point.

If I was busy making a huge point about some stats that I can't quite seem to recall, I'd go and double check them and provide a link while at it I bet!

I don't need to do anything to support my stance. I simply stated what I know, and what I have learned from two decades of following the MMO industry. I personally don't care whether anyone agrees with me or not, or believes a word I said. Whether you or anyone else believes anything I say or not doesn't change the truth. If anyone is interested enough in the actual facts of the matter - well the internet does have a few uses aside from ****.

The industry has changed. It has done so because society has changed, and the way we consume our entertainment has changed as a result. Hence all these paradigm shifts we have seen in the MMO industry in the last decade or so. Raiding and PvP are small niche elements in gaming and are by no means the main life support anymore - if they really ever were - which is a whole topic in and of itself. Heck, the way PvPers and Raiders have been talking on these forums, content has been lacking for years, yet the game still manages to trudge along and make EA a nice tidy little profit. Heck, we had one expansion dedicated to Interior Designing, and the game didn't skip a beat. I'm not to worried about the upcoming months being focused on the release of new story content in that case.

Edited by TravelersWay

"In an unusual move, Jeff Hickman admitted yesterday that those quoting him out of context were partially correct. BW’s new strategy is to kill End Game in every MMO everywhere.

According to Hickman, the problems started long ago when SWTOR fell victim to the End Game whiners shortly after the game’s initial release. BW did not realize that launching with very little end game would result in an incessant clamor for more and when provided rage would ensue no matter what was released.

As a result, BW began a new super double secret end game project code named “Operation Shut The Frak Up”. OSTFU’s goal was simple, slowly weed out the end gamers and replace every aspect of SWTOR with a single player experience.

After the release of Oricon which was so easy that facerolls were renamed SWTORrolls, BW realized that their plan was working but it would not be enough. In order save money for devs everywhere and as a community service to all, they decided to expand their plan to include all MMOs.

Hickman did not provide any other details but did say BW would be releasing a blog in the coming months detailing their plans for the extinction of End Game in other MMOs."

This post - I like it! Another!

This is beautiful

I don't need to do anything to support my stance. I simply stated what I know, and what I have learned from two decades of following the MMO industry. I personally don't care whether anyone agrees with me or not, or believes a word I said. Whether you or anyone else believes anything I say or not doesn't change the truth. If anyone is interested enough in the actual facts of the matter - well the internet does have a few uses aside from ****.

The industry has changed. It has done so because society has changed, and the way we consume our entertainment has changed as a result. Hence all these paradigm shifts we have seen in the MMO industry in the last decade or so. Raiding and PvP are small niche elements in gaming[/b] and are by no means the main life support anymore - if they really ever were - which is a whole topic in and of itself. Heck, the way PvPers and Raiders have been talking on these forums, content has been lacking for years, yet the game still manages to trudge along and make EA a nice tidy little profit. Heck, we had one expansion dedicated to Interior Designing, and the game didn't skip a beat. I'm not to worried about the upcoming months being focused on the release of new story content in that case.

Well dude, I warmly recommend you'd generally speaking started doing - something- when supporting them stances. It is waste of your time to make an argument based on opinion that would have changed if you had spend ike 20 seconds in google:

PvP being a " niche element in gaming" ?!"?? The most popular PC game at this very moment (League of Legends) is very much a competitive pvp game. Top 3 most played games in Steam at this very moment (which actually excludes LOL) are all more or less pure pvp games.

As for raiding being niche.. WoW has had extremely heavy focus on raiding pretty much always. It had 10 million active subs around it's 10th birthday. I guess it has worked pretty well for them? Around here people start linking all the usual "omg wow has lost 3 mil subs in 3 months wow is a kill!" messages. I think it is a good idea to consider whether this 10 year old MMO lost 3 mil subs because "it is dying!!" or because it had 10 million subs. It is easy to forget scales and numbers we are dealing with. It remains completely in it's own league, has like 900% the subs of SW:TOR and so on.

http://steamcharts.com/

http://www.statista.com/statistics/251222/most-played-pc-games/

Heck, we had one expansion dedicated to Interior Designing, and the game didn't skip a beat. I'm not to worried about the upcoming months being focused on the release of new story content in that case.

Skip a beat? Not a single expansion, paid or free, has increased the depth of this game as much as the one that added Conq/Strongholds. It was really well designed expansion; features it added had huge amount of overlap to several already existing gameplay elements. It added entirely new meaning and rewards to various pve/pvp activities. It also added loads of really good new hooks for people who are physically unable to stop throwing money at EA. In my books, this is a perfect example of a GOOD way to expand SW:TOR. That expansion is perfect example of how you increase depth of an MMO. It is like one year old now. Yet, in multiple direct or indirect ways, features it added are very important motivator behind why many people are logging in today. That is longevity. Giving you a story for three afternoons...not so much.

Well dude, I warmly recommend you'd generally speaking started doing - something- when supporting them stances. It is waste of your time to make an argument based on opinion that would have changed if you had spend ike 20 seconds in google:

PvP being a " niche element in gaming" ?!"?? The most popular PC game at this very moment (League of Legends) is very much a competitive pvp game. Top 3 most played games in Steam at this very moment (which actually excludes LOL) are all more or less pure pvp games.

And that doesn't change anything. The MOBAs are popular because they do what they do well while appealing to that small segment of the overall gaming community. Just like Eve does what it does well while also appealing to the PvPer and sandbox player. That still does not mean that Sandbox MMOs are anything but a niche product. Try to deny it all you want, but every industry insider, developer, and publisher know and have stated to one extent or another that things like PvP, sandbox, and hardcore endgame activities only appeal to, and are played by, the minority of the worldwide gaming community. They are and will continue to be niche activities.

As for raiding being niche.. WoW has had extremely heavy focus on raiding pretty much always. It had 10 million active subs around it's 10th birthday. I guess it has worked pretty well for them? Around here people start linking all the usual "omg wow has lost 3 mil subs in 3 months wow is a kill!" messages. I think it is a good idea to consider whether this 10 year old MMO lost 3 mil subs because "it is dying!!" or because it had 10 million subs. It is easy to forget scales and numbers we are dealing with. It remains completely in it's own league, has like 900% the subs of SW:TOR and so on.

Any yet, just about any old school MMOer and/or hardcore raider seem to think WoW is to blame for the dumbing down of the genre by making its game appeal to the wider playerbase of the gaming community instead of focusing on that high end grouping content. Again, WoW, like many MMOs have raids, but that still does not mean the majority of the people playing that game actually participate in that content. Last thing I heard, 40 man raids are pretty much a thing of the past. Again, WoW has had over a decade to work on their PvP and Endgame content to make it enjoyable for those who do participate, but that group is only a small percentage of the overall playerbase, just like it is in any MMO that is not specifically designed to cater to one of those smaller populations. The ones who do, well history has already shown that they are not any more successful than the "generic" themepark ones, with the exception being Eve, IMO.

Skip a beat? Not a single expansion, paid or free, has increased the depth of this game as much as the one that added Conq/Strongholds. It was really well designed expansion; features it added had huge amount of overlap to several already existing gameplay elements. It added entirely new meaning and rewards to various pve/pvp activities. It also added loads of really good new hooks for people who are physically unable to stop throwing money at EA. In my books, this is a perfect example of a GOOD way to expand SW:TOR. That expansion is perfect example of how you increase depth of an MMO. It is like one year old now. Yet, in multiple direct or indirect ways, features it added are very important motivator behind why many people are logging in today. That is longevity. Giving you a story for three afternoons...not so much.

Actually, Strongholds is fairly shallow in terms of content. I found GSF to have had more depth than Interior Designing. Regardless it has been a successful way to infuse more money into the game. But again, Interior Designing is hardly necessary in terms of longevity of an MMO, the same as PvP and Raiding. There are several MMOs out there without one or more of those elements that are going on nigh a decade of life. Again, all niche areas of the larger gameplay system, all of which help to possibly enhance a game, but by no means is necessary.

Ultimately, one only needs to look at the focus of the industry and look at the best selling games of all time to see why "hardcore" activities like PvPing and Raiding are niche activities and will always remain so. It's all those damn filthy casuals mucking up the ubergeek's playground.

Edited by TravelersWay

^^ I think it is perfectly alright to argue, disagree and have our totally important Internet argument til the end of the world. That is one thing.

You look at all the data that was just provided to you and completely ignore list of most played PC games of recent years. You completely dismiss 10 year old trend of heavily pvp aligned CoD games topping them charts over and over again. On yearly basis. On multiple platforms. You completely dismiss consistent popularity of pvp aligned fps online shooters cross every imaginable platform in general and just happily ignore....well, everything else. See, this is another thing. If you are honestly able to look at all this easy-to-produce data and STILL somehow dismiss PvP as " niche" activity simply because you have decided so..I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Besides maybe congratulating you; I am quite sure it is completely impossible for you to ever feel like you've been proven wrong in the internet.

Your understanding of " niche" seems to include everything that isn't more popular than breathing.

If you actually paid any attention to trends in core PC(and even console) gaming, you would have noticed open world/sandbox games are in very high demand at the moment. Ever since Minecraft, people have displayed more and more interest to an open world again. As it stands, there appears to be a huge demand and surprisingly limited supply for them. Portion of your post is devoted to trying to evaluate popularity of sandbox MMOs. That is not up to debate here really; different conversation.

In an attempt to turn this towards the actual original discussion:

I think it curious and telling you keep talking about "best selling games" while I keep talking about "most played games". Do you realize the difference here? Do you realize how relevant and important such difference is to a free to play MMO that wants to make a subscriber out of you? Five of Eight best selling pc games of all time either rely on pvp or at least have a very prominent pvp element to them btw.

Few easy-to-digest examples related to above:

Counter Strike is like 15 years old pure PvP game. It's latest version, Global Offensive, is 3 or 4 years old. Yet, it remains the 2nd most played game in Steam year after year. It had half a million players online at once yesterday. This is a game and game design with longevity.

Walking Dead is a game that has sacrificed everything on altar of story, writing and characters. I honestly have never met anyone who would have disliked it. Which doesn't feel surprising, I really liked it too. Pretty much all reviews of it were highly positive and it sold very well too, topping charts and selling Millions on PC and console alike topping charts on Steam for multiple weeks, winning GOTYs, All the good stuff. Yet, - nobody - plays it anymore. I tried to provide actual number of it's current players on Steam but it has fallen off top 100 and as such, isn't even listed anymore. This is a game and gameplay without longevity.

And no, Strongholds expansion is not shallow in terms of depth. Through Conquest, it compliments and overlaps other, older, game features in very real way. It adds more purpose, motivation and emergent gameplay to stuff like raiding or pvping as a guild. Depth. Strongholds and decoing them in an of itself adding loads of longevity wasn't really my argument at all. Though I'd not be prepared to claim that false either.

^^ I think it is perfectly alright to argue, disagree and have our totally important Internet argument til the end of the world. That is one thing.

You look at all the data that was just provided to you and completely ignore list of most played PC games of recent years. You completely dismiss 10 year old trend of heavily pvp aligned CoD games topping them charts over and over again. On yearly basis. On multiple platforms. You completely dismiss consistent popularity of pvp aligned fps online shooters cross every imaginable platform in general and just happily ignore....well, everything else. See, this is another thing. If you are honestly able to look at all this easy-to-produce data and STILL somehow dismiss PvP as " niche" activity simply because you have decided so..I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Besides maybe congratulating you; I am quite sure it is completely impossible for you to ever feel like you've been proven wrong in the internet.

Your understanding of " niche" seems to include everything that isn't more popular than breathing.

If you actually paid any attention to trends in core PC(and even console) gaming, you would have noticed open world/sandbox games are in very high demand at the moment. Ever since Minecraft, people have displayed more and more interest to an open world again. As it stands, there appears to be a huge demand and surprisingly limited supply for them. Portion of your post is devoted to trying to evaluate popularity of sandbox MMOs. That is not up to debate here really; different conversation.

In an attempt to turn this towards the actual original discussion:

I think it curious and telling you keep talking about "best selling games" while I keep talking about "most played games". Do you realize the difference here? Do you realize how relevant and important such difference is to a free to play MMO that wants to make a subscriber out of you? Five of Eight best selling pc games of all time either rely on pvp or at least have a very prominent pvp element to them btw.

Few easy-to-digest examples related to above:

Counter Strike is like 15 years old pure PvP game. It's latest version, Global Offensive, is 3 or 4 years old. Yet, it remains the 2nd most played game in Steam year after year. It had half a million players online at once yesterday. This is a game and game design with longevity.

Walking Dead is a game that has sacrificed everything on altar of story, writing and characters. I honestly have never met anyone who would have disliked it. Which doesn't feel surprising, I really liked it too. Pretty much all reviews of it were highly positive and it sold very well too, topping charts and selling Millions on PC and console alike topping charts on Steam for multiple weeks, winning GOTYs, All the good stuff. Yet, - nobody - plays it anymore. I tried to provide actual number of it's current players on Steam but it has fallen off top 100 and as such, isn't even listed anymore. This is a game and gameplay without longevity.

And no, Strongholds expansion is not shallow in terms of depth. Through Conquest, it compliments and overlaps other, older, game features in very real way. It adds more purpose, motivation and emergent gameplay to stuff like raiding or pvping as a guild. Depth. Strongholds and decoing them in an of itself adding loads of longevity wasn't really my argument at all. Though I'd not be prepared to claim that false either.

Yes you are right PVP is verry Popular in all those games, if SWTOR decided to ditch story and focus on PVP they would lose a lot of the story fans a field where there is little competion in to the heavy competion world of PVP. SWTOR would just be another PVP game. SWTOR rightly choises to focus on the niche story content

Edited by amona

Story content is all I need and want, I´ve been here since launch and never even set foot in a operation. So, yeah... I´m happy :)

I know right, it is awesome.

I find it quite amusing when someone creates a topic with some sort of passive aggressive attack while I actually think its great news.

i love how this person keeps trying to lump a story heavy genre (MMORPG) into the same box as FPS and MOBA games... if this were an FPS or MOBA i'd be inclined to agree with their stance but, this is an MMORPG and as such i expect story, the game-play is there to move the story along in an RPG setting... things like PvP, Raids, ect. is just bonus content to kill time with until the next chapter is released... Edited by Elly_Dawn

There's no facts to the interview linked other than some vague info, as usual, Bioware likes to leave us hanging as they assume it hypes us.

The way I see it, October will be their judgement. Not just how good the Expac and the story is, but what it brings for their long term veteran members who WANT more end game. Following it many crucial decisions follow, such as if its worth to keep on subbing each month till end game has arrived - for me anyway.

Unless Bioware releases some factual information further, I suppose October stands to be their judgement day. :cool: