Lana Beniko so cute on the loading screen...

hunterareop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is someone did the the loading screen before the in-game model was complete... so the modelers looked at the loading screen art to make her model. Nothing necessarily wrong with that except her hair is clearly blowing in the wind in the art, but someone dropped the ball and seemingly thought that's just... what her hair would look like always.

So essentially, someone accidentally the whole Lana Beniko.

I only mind that her lightsaber isn't the same color.

This. So much this.

I actually find Lana attractive in-game, personally, and would/have romanced her on a few characters. But Emperor be damned, the inconsistency in her lightsaber colors drives me crazy. Especially because I think the one shown on the loading screen is great, and then the one in-game is... meh.

The best we can hope is that they pull a Blizzard and actually revisit the model at some point, like Bliz did on WoW for Sylvanas and several other models that needed an upgrade.

Of course that took them several years to get around to... and I'm not very confident that Bioware will care enough to ever revisit their existing models though... (unless it's a Cartel Market set that people are complaining about :p)

Edited by Callaron

To me she looks like she permanently has a head cold :confused: The loading screen though she looks gorgeous.
This. Beat me to it. Kept wondering how powerful a Sith she can be, if she can't get over a common cold in over, what, a year?

I play on the harbinger, which is never very stable for me, and the other day when I got hit with some really nasty lag I set my shaders to very low. By all that is holy it made a bad thing worse. With low shaders there is no bloom, it's just pure texture, and whomever did her face gave her very slanted laugh lines, resulting in the appearance she has a slight mustache. I now cannot unsee, even on normal shaders, that this already horrifying face has a rat stache.

I dunno, she's not the most attractive unique model, but I think she's pretty. In a slightly "off", corrupted way, but pretty nonetheless. I'd put her attractiveness level on-par with her counterpart Theron's - neither of them are drop-dead gorgeous, but they are both reasonably good looking.

I do find it a little odd that they made her nose reddened like it is though. I think some more subtle veining would have given the "darkside" hint a bit better; she looks cold!

Edited by Gwena

• 3 months later...