Holy moley that was quick

Cotlu-Hunlon

• Dev Post
Thankyou to the devs who stayed up last night to work on the patch :)

That was the quickest maintenance evarrr.

We time these things, and this is a true statement. This is the fastest maintenance, with a patch, we have ever had! I did say we would get the servers back up ASAP! Props to our Live Services team on this one. :rak_03:

-eric

We time these things, and this is a true statement. This is the fastest maintenance, with a patch, we have ever had! I did say we would get the servers back up ASAP! Props to our Live Services team on this one. :rak_03:

-eric

Impressive :) Thank the team for working through the night as well...that's above and beyond anything I expect, and it's appreciated.

Except that mailboxes are once again broken. :(

I think it is related to the (too) fast patches because we got the same problem on Tuesday when maintenance only lasted 40 mins instead of 2 hours as scheduled. Hopefully the mail system will catch up within a few hours and be working again.

Nevertheless, thanks for the fast maintenance, especially since this is a EU holiday players appreciate it. At least the ones who haven't gone AFK for two hours. ;)

Now you only have to beat Blizzard's record of like 15 minutes I believe. :D

Edited by Jerba

-eric

Yep but Conquest wasn't fix in a way that it would come back online normally and would last a time it should. It should've been fixed within few hrs after bug was reported. When in tuesday servers came back online from once again badly timed for Eu Gmt+1 supporters. +1 cause now it's BST. A while back After 3.2 patch server came b around 7pm for Gmt +1 supporters and that is so wrong time to do patching / maintenance for supporters a.k.a subbers. It's almost peak hours @ gaming time and sure not bad for NA supporters so can understand why no biggie for dev team :/

Also yeah EW doesn't have HQ in EU so naturally we +1 and others in EU are still after 3.3'ish years left aside. Hopefully no more watering down the content since 3.0 & 3.2 did that a lot compared to last 1,5 years :/ Shame that Gree event was extended so much as now Event progression pace is even faster so i hope u create new event soon and increase the needed rep for each rank needed on it.

Friendly regards: Subber since launch & supporter also with buying 2.4k cc packs when on mood for it.

-eric

Congratulations to BW on holding the world record on the fastest SWTOR patch of all time. Who held it before? I can't remember.... :p

Looks like I get to have my morning coffee and SWTOR after all. Thanks!

Yes indeed as this is holiday for EU fans. Well, glad that didn't go as far as 7pm here in Gmt +1 like did back when 3.2 was released. B then servers were offline for hours heh :/ Wish u good gaming.

Friendly regards: Subber since launch & supporting also with buying 2.4 cc packs when on mood for it. Though might stop doing both things..like..finally after all this thinking if watering down the game still continues. Biggest dumping down for a long time happened with 3.0 & 3.2 :/

Yep but Conquest wasn't fix in a way that it would come back online normally and would last a time it should. It should've been fixed within few hrs after bug was reported.

Considering that they had to work throughout the night to get a patch ready, I don't think they would have been able to fix it on Tuesday already.

And once guilds could not invade the planet, the whole week was already ruined. What today's patch did (extending the Time of Peace from 24 hours to now last until Tuesday, and extending Gree by another week) could wait for a few days, it only had to be fixed before the end of conquest on Friday.

Edited by Jerba

-eric

Eric, what was fixed?

The conquest was still due to end in 21hrs. That its been extended surely could have been rolled out on Tuesday and that bounty contract is rolled back seems fairly unimportant as it rolls round every 4 weeks can't be many people still desperate for the rep.

Why the emergency, why having people here testing all night? What were they testing? Surely something like the needed balancing for some of the classes is more important? Why are you only replying to a pat yourself on the back thread and not the many many threads asking about classes that are under performing in PvP and/or PvE or the future content etc.

-eric

Heh. Didn't eve realize there was fix implemented. Thanks guys. We appreciate the effort and the extension of the Gree event for that matter. Cool.

Edited by Rafaman

-eric

Not too sure what the patch was supposed to fix, but if it was the conquest, it seems to have failed! Still states conquest is finishing in 20 hours and no leaderboard data available!

Not too sure what the patch was supposed to fix, but if it was the conquest, it seems to have failed! Still states conquest is finishing in 20 hours and no leaderboard data available!

You could try something new and oh I don't know research what was fixed.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=812367

It wasn't that hard to find really considering it's on the first page.

You could try something new and oh I don't know research what was fixed.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=812367

It wasn't that hard to find really considering it's on the first page.

And you could try reading the original post, wherein it says "we are looking to do a maintenance this week to fix the Relics of the Gree Conquest issue.". The link in the post you mention then goes through to a post mentioning that the the problem is with the even being scheduled to finish Thursday, as I mention in my post above.

And you could try reading the original post, wherein it says "we are looking to do a maintenance this week to fix the Relics of the Gree Conquest issue.". The link in the post you mention then goes through to a post mentioning that the the problem is with the even being scheduled to finish Thursday, as I mention in my post above.
Check the Dev tracker then...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8193401#edit8193401

He linked the wrong thread, here Musco explains the issue: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=812185

Your solution (extending the event until Tuesday and letting guilds invade a planet now) is not the best way to fix it because players already had a lockout on the ops boss and collected points without the bonus, meaning that guilds who do it after invading will be at an advantage.

The solution they did, rerunning the event next week is the fairest way for everyone because then all the weekly lockouts are reset.

Like I mentioned a few pages back, this patch fixed the Time of Peace period to ensure the next conquest doesn't start until Tuesday.

Patch Notes from German-language SWTOR Launcher :

Flashpoints and Operationen

Die Fähigkeit hcurbtfulK des Gewaltigen Monolithen kann jetzt für die gesamte Dauer eingesetzt werden.

Patch Notes from German-language SWTOR web page :

Flashpoints und Operationen

Die Fähigkeit „Kluftbruch“ des Gewaltigen Monolithen kann nun für die gesamte Dauer eingesetzt werden

Now I wonder : Who wrote "Kluftbruch" in mirror lettering into the Launcher ?

Now I wonder : Who wrote "Kluftbruch" in mirror lettering into the Launcher ?

I remember seeing this bug for at least a year, possibly since release. Certain words are always displayed in Arab Right-To-Left script vs. the LTR script we use in the Western world. Doesn't seem to be too high priority though since launcher notes have plenty of typos and are missing half the time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.