The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please. It just seem silly that they went through the effort to allow us to hide it on our own characters, but neglected to give us this option for our companions.

The sad thing is that, even though the game was designed around companions, the actual companions themselves are almost implemented as though an afterthought. This is one example of this. Another is that back when Unify Color was in the game it only worked for your PC, not your companions. It wasn't even until the final patch (or the one prior to it) that they allowed companions to equip gear with allignment/faction/other restrictions (light/dark, social level), even if your PC qualified to wear it. At least they changed that.

Agree i want to be able to hide the helm for my companion. Some of the headgear for myself is bad enough in looks so im glad i can hide that. But some are even worse for my companion so YES PLEASE bring in a hide.companion.helm option bioware. Edited by Shadow-Republic

Thank you for your time, please have a nice day. :)

Just Do It! ... I simply haven't been letting my companions have headgear outside of the rare piece that doesn't cover their face. I'm missing out on stats! (... but the pretty is more important than the stats ...)

Just Do It! ... I simply haven't been letting my companions have headgear outside of the rare piece that doesn't cover their face. I'm missing out on stats! (... but the pretty is more important than the stats ...)

:eek::eek::eek:

I hope your flame retardant suit has good stats to match it's good looks. . . ;) As a regular advocate of appearance customization, I often encounter hostility at the mere suggestion the the way a character looks has any significance at all, even if I admit to it being less important than stats, but still important.

I agree with OP

I'd like to add to this thread with another wish.

I would like an option where my main character is wearing his helm when I'm running around but have it off when he's in conversation with npc's.

And I agree with Darkulous on the above