Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

agreed. I'm getting close to romancing Mako and hopefully I'll know when and escape out of the cinema and remove the helmet, and try the cinema again. This helmet is so bad, I don't think I could take the scene seriously. It looks like a bad joke that (no offense) a special person would wear.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very much so agreed. I also take of the headpieces before conversations. I don't like not having the option so much that I take it off for every conversation I remember to. I hate seeing my companions in the back who would look great if not for a head piece that looks terrible on them.

May as well throw my /signed out there. And as stated previously, it would still be cool to see the uniform colour option, as well.

I was actually a little shocked that the hide head slot already didn't hide the companion's head piece :p I mean... The bounty hunter heads up until cap.... bleh. I'm running around with a half face covered -,O robotic looking thing. Idk what's up with them :s

I agree, I want to hide the helmet on my "agent" geared companions Andronikus and Talos so I can see their hood and face

And centurion gear on Ashara bugs and shows the hood through her skull...

Wich just looks silly...

I replaced Talos his headgear with sunglasses now so the hood shows, but I want him too wear lvl 50 gear aswell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.