[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely agree, once I got my helmet and found how to hide it I was pretty sure I'd have problems hiding my companions.

My surprise is that as this is a Bioware game that the helmet doesn't automatically hide whenever you enter a conversation, that was standard practice in KOTOR I think, and definitely the case in Mass Effect 1 and Dragon Age Origins. Thinking about it though I'm not sure if the feature remained in ME2 and DA2.

Definitely don't want Corso running around with the starting smuggler helmet, it's an ugly looking scrum cap from rugby :)

/signed

How in the world is this not in the game to begin with? I paid a ton of creds to change Kira's hair with customization 6, and then they give me this "Kira's Folded Hat" that makes her look like some goofball Time Lord reject that covers up her entire head. Whoever designed this hat needs to be fired. Right now. Ok, maybe that's going overboard? Why don't they just give me a "Kira's Nun Outfit" to match it while they're at it. Seriously - this hat is rancid. I wish I could burn this thing in game and watch it turn to ashes....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.