Season 5 Reward Teaser Blog

TaitWatson

Am I reading this wrong? Please, where are these OTHER cartel market Nexu mounts you mentioned? Cant find them!

Inevitably the nexu mounts will appear in the cartel market. The precedent has already been set by Bioware to recycle mounts just by dressing them up slightly differently. I also have different standards than Bioware when it comes to the rewards PVP'ers should get considering some of the effort and time it takes to be successful in ranked.

To me this mount doesn't make it worth suffering the horrors of bad pugs and long queue times. I also main a non-fotm class and will constantly be at a disadvantage from neglected PVP class balance.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queue 4s. Mercs are very viable there.

Honestly if I felt like being ganked all the time and being the first to die in an arena, I would. It just isn't fun anymore on my Merc.

Guess I'll wait for the CM version, it's not like we've been waiting 2 years odd anyway.

Honestly if I felt like being ganked all the time and being the first to die in an arena, I would. It just isn't fun anymore on my Merc.

Guess I'll wait for the CM version, it's not like we've been waiting 2 years odd anyway.

I feel confidant in saying that he was referring to team ranked.

I'm also confident that as that "Merc" in the team, I'd still get singled out, there isn't a reason not to, even in 4's.

dude there is always going to a be a class that will always be singled out. But a merc *is* 4s viable, and Arsenal is one of the only three 4s viable burst classes.

Nice rewards.

But this does not hide that you need to fix Ranked PvP ASAP

1. X-Server or the better to X-server

2. Return the 8vs8 WZ ranked (may be even for a week in ever five as events) so we have Guilds united again.

Please do this and I keep my SWTOR sub for more years to come.

Man that is just sweet, now ican try harder for tier 1, good cuz im in a ranked pvp guild. Just please bioware, doesnt matter how much those ppl qq, dont release it in the CM, make it unique.

And i dont care about armor sets anymore, since BW made the AWSOME job of creating outfit designer, i can use that silly free legacy gear in all of my toonjs, and make them look just like the set i want!

awesome mount - and again i will not be able to get it thx to stupid people who join ranked wz in green gear - make it so unless people have full 2018 expertise they WONT be able to join rwz and **** up rating for others. or at least make it available through some other means - not only through pvp. plsss?

awesome mount - and again i will not be able to get it thx to stupid people who join ranked wz in green gear - make it so unless people have full 2018 expertise they WONT be able to join rwz and **** up rating for others. or at least make it available through some other means - not only through pvp. plsss?

You realize there is an equal chance for this on both teams. Everyone seems to blame their losses on the "scrub" on their team. But never blame wins on the "scrub" in the team they faced, but instead tell themselves how pro they are (as long as they don't have to carry).

You realize there is an equal chance for this on both teams. Everyone seems to blame their losses on the "scrub" on their team. But never blame wins on the "scrub" in the team they faced, but instead tell themselves how pro they are (as long as they don't have to carry).

Based on my discussions with those who still bothered with ranked, I've often wondered if a few of them have hired Charlie Sheen as their life coach and advisor: e.g., "Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would be us. Sorry, man, didn’t make the rules. Oops!”"

Nice rewards.

But this does not hide that you need to fix Ranked PvP ASAP

1. X-Server or the better to X-server

2. Return the 8vs8 WZ ranked (may be even for a week in ever five as events) so we have Guilds united again.

Please do this and I keep my SWTOR sub for more years to come.

How about getting rid of the distinction between ranked and unranked? In other words, expand the rating system to include all who participate. And then use pairings from the queues based on ratings and valour . (Valour can be reset at the end of each season to assist this.)

Edited by Grue_Hunter

The Gladiator title is already in the game. You can achieve it by reaching Valor Rank 30. The unique Season 5 titles will be released later in the season.

Cheers!

That was a jab at yous guys for putting "The Furious" as a title two seasons ago.

Glad you're a good sport about it. :p

I still prefer to have all with 2018 exp than having achance for a scrub in full pve gear in my mteam saying that is only doin 10 ranked matches for conquest points and that he could care less about the less 18 points im goin to loose. So yeah, i prefer to implement the minimum 2018 exp for ranked matches.

you do know that some servers have Groups that get friends to Que op side to give them free ranking right & screw 2-3 others out from ever geting past 950? couple guilds on Ebon hawk do this pubside & get couple friends to que up impside with just PVE gear & afk it after doing one attack then let pub team of friends win & gain rank retarded fast.

you do know that some servers have Groups that get friends to Que op side to give them free ranking right & screw 2-3 others out from ever geting past 950? couple guilds on Ebon hawk do this pubside & get couple friends to que up impside with just PVE gear & afk it after doing one attack then let pub team of friends win & gain rank retarded fast.

Hate those kinda of uckers

U queue for ranked pvp. THe matches r 4x4, deathmatch. Wins get u points, losses make u loose them. But to play u need full dark reaver, full datacrons and full aug'ed with purples in order to have the highest chances possible