Does bioware recruit children to implement the stats in pvp gear?

MasterAtin

So I'm trying to get a set of DPS pvp gear aside from the healing set I have. Mostly if I think there will be other healers queuing up. However, as I'm trying to make every warzone comm count, I see that the DPS set has healer stats in it. Mostly alacrity in this case.

Yeah, alacrity supposedly increases resource regeneration, but I don't think it will be very effective in this case. Why exactly does dps gear have alacrity? Is it to make telekinetic throw channel .05 seconds faster?

The world may never know.

All the pvp sets have poor stat distribution for most cases, you're supposed to min-max them yourself. The crappy thing about that is how much enhancements and mods cost relative to an actual piece of armor, especially ranked enhancements.

All the pvp sets have poor stat distribution for most cases, you're supposed to min-max them yourself. The crappy thing about that is how much enhancements and mods cost relative to an actual piece of armor, especially ranked enhancements.

^this

Alacrity is good for a lot of dps specs now.

makes dots more bursty. not really great from what I can see though. I have a 10% alac boost, but I'm not sure what good that is if I only have a couple pcs of alac. and I'm not sure how worth it it is to ever stack the stat. :confused:

So I'm trying to get a set of DPS pvp gear aside from the healing set I have. Mostly if I think there will be other healers queuing up. However, as I'm trying to make every warzone comm count, I see that the DPS set has healer stats in it. Mostly alacrity in this case.

Yeah, alacrity supposedly increases resource regeneration, but I don't think it will be very effective in this case. Why exactly does dps gear have alacrity? Is it to make telekinetic throw channel .05 seconds faster?

Its intentional to make you spend extra time grinding to min/max your character.

Some dps specs actually really bennifit from alacrity in pvp, since there is a DR on surge you can fill with alac to get better damage