When does the 12X start?

Zenpasin

Just a shame you cannot do the same program that was done SoR with the X12xp, to turn it on and then off when that event (time) has come to an end. I was wondering how to turn it on just in case it was turned off.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough, it is the incessant tears and complaints about how a bonus feature that is going to last for months is a tiny bit later that never ceases to amaze me.

That's not the point, Bioware has a long history of incompetence.

If they once again can't fulfill their promises, there's some lazy management that needs fixing

This game deserves better than a never ending period of mediocrity

seems communications been good so far and they fixed the issue - What some don't understand is there can be unforeseen issues with things like this - happens in a lot of game updates on titles I play. Comms with Swtor seems really good in this thread. thanks Eric

• Dev Post
So I still don't have the XP boost? Logged in AFTER the post that said everyone has it. Didn't have it so I closed the game and relauched and STILL don't have it.

Hey Shirahko,

We have a few edge case players who have not had it activated yet. We are actively looking into fixing these right now!

-eric

I as well have not had the 12x exp applied. I have restarted several times in hopes that could resolve the issue. Last night I had restarted my sub so I am not sure if that could be the issue or not. Some more insight would be nice as to fixing this issue. Thanks

I'm all good now. I had been expecting a visual buff but noticed that mousing over my XP bar that the 12x XP was active so it's possible I had it and did not notice. But it's all good now at least.

Be carefull... boost bonus XP is only for characters under level 55 ! ;)

Are you sure about this? I'm given to understand that even characters over level 55 are receiving 12x XP for the main "class" mission on Makeb - Chapter 4. Someone elsewhere mentioned seeing it first-hand ingame.

Be carefull... boost bonus XP is only for characters under level 55 ! ;)

Our Epic Story XP Boost allows all subscribers to level from 1-50 by playing only their Class Missions and from 50-55 on Makeb by playing only the Rise of the Hutt Cartel main storyline. This Boost does not affect Shadow of Revan as it was already designed to be a more streamlined leveling experience. If you have never played the original 8 Class stories, there has never been a better time to dive in!

Are you sure about this? I'm given to understand that even characters over level 55 are receiving 12x XP for the main "class" mission on Makeb - Chapter 4. Someone elsewhere mentioned seeing it first-hand ingame.

Yes I'm sure... my characters 55 who are on Makeb (with the story "Makeb" not finished) don't have 12x XP. The characters who are < 55 have it

Hey folks,

In order to turn on our Epic Story XP Boost, we are running a script which will activate it for all subscribers. In total the script will take approximately 90 minutes to hit all subscribers. Once the script has hit you, you will need to log out and log back in for it to be active. I will post in this thread once the script has been completed.

All subscribers should have the Epic Story XP Boost by 10AM PDT.

Thank you for your patience. I will continue giving updates as I have them.

-eric

Does this mean if people subscribe after the boost has hit, they won't get it? Or does the script run for every fresh subscriber as well? Edited by Glzmo

Hey Shirahko,

We have a few edge case players who have not had it activated yet. We are actively looking into fixing these right now!

-eric

I've restarted my client multiple times (and entire computer) and still have not had the Epic XP activated on my account. I've been a subscriber since launch and currently have an active subscription.

Guess I'm one of those "edge cases"...

Hey folks!

The Epic Story XP Boost is set to go live at 8AM PDT, so approximately one hour from the time I am making this post. Who's ready to get their levelin' on?!

-eric

I try not to be negative, but I've been ready since 7am EDT. Where have you been?

Drinking Coffee, eating a muffin, and reading the papers in his kitchen at home. Then he got in his car and drove to work. When he got in his office, he read the mails, and then posted, this.

Come on! Look at the time! Look at the time! Eric don't live in his office...... Sheesh! Some people... :p

Sweet my nan is lifted finally. Ok why on earth does x12 exp end at 55? Wth...

This. I wanted to know the same thing. We were told it applies to the RoTHC story missions just to learn there's now a cutoff at 55. The majority of my characters are at 56 or just above that mark, oh well.