Pax Republica is recruiting! PvE/PvP/GSF. Stable SWTOR guild since 2009

NwahsNirom

Aww, but PvP is fun! It's especially entertaining when I get to smash in the skulls of Imperial agents and send blazing laser bolts through the chest-cavities of former Sith "Lords."

It's great to hear you say that though! We'd love to have you and we eagerly look forward to your application. We don't force activities on our members, but if you are ever nervous to step foot in a WZ, I'll gladly tag along :)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, I may have to take you up on that sometime. Yeah in other games PvP has been a highly negative experience. It's not the challenge I hate, it's the fighting (name calling etc.). Who knows, maybe it's different with SWTOR.

I've decided I'm going to roll a new vanguard unless y'all tell me to roll something else lol. Once I have her up past the starter planet (shouldn't take long, thanks 12x xp) I'll put in my app. Thanks!

Hey folks! Your GM sent me a private message to check out the guild (I replied in my original thread by the way). I'm pretty impressed! Right now I'm agonizing over whether to remove my 'main' (60 Vanguard tank) and come over or to start anew. Reason being I do love my tiny guild and tiny guild friends - they just don't have enough people for me to do any tough PVE content without PUGging (ick). So just thought I'd introduce myself and let you know, I will probably be making an application soon. Just, please don't make me do a ton of PvP ;).

As someone who moved from another server, I would definitely say you should move your main, or at least a decent alt. Load it up with legacy stuff and cash so that you're not looking at starting a brand new legacy on a new server.

Hey listen. I've been gaming since 1983. My MMO experience is as follows: Ultima Online --> Final Fantasy XI --> World of Warcraft --> Rift --> World of Warcraft --> Lord of the Rings Online --> World of Warcraft --> Rift --> Swtor --> Rift --> Swtor --> Rift --> Archeage --> Final Fantasy XIV: ARR --> Swtor.

I was here at launch. Day 1. Actually, day negative 50, because I was a beta player. I've MMO'ed for a baker's dozen years. Been in countless guilds. Some casual, some hardcore pvp, some hardcore raiding, across the multiverse of gaming.

This is, by a pretty wide margin, the closest, most tight-knit group of folks I've gamed with. This isn't a massive guild with 15 smaller little cliques either. This is legit. Great group of helpful veteran gamers who just want to play together.

If that interests you, apply today at http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com/

You won't regret it.

Awesome, I may have to take you up on that sometime. Yeah in other games PvP has been a highly negative experience. It's not the challenge I hate, it's the fighting (name calling etc.). Who knows, maybe it's different with SWTOR.

I've decided I'm going to roll a new vanguard unless y'all tell me to roll something else lol. Once I have her up past the starter planet (shouldn't take long, thanks 12x xp) I'll put in my app. Thanks!

:D yay!

Just an FYI, I've been more than unusually busy in my offline life and have not rolled a new character yet. When I do, I'll post in this thread and let you know to watch for my application. Thanks guys.

As someone who moved from another server, I would definitely say you should move your main, or at least a decent alt. Load it up with legacy stuff and cash so that you're not looking at starting a brand new legacy on a new server.

I know and appreciate that! I am not willing to move my main over to another guild, which is inconvenient for me but keeps me from feeling like a traitor lol. But I AM keeping it all on the same server for this. I'll have legacy options and items, plus my more established characters can provide the all important credits I'll need along the way. Really looking forward to it.

Pax is now 3/7 on NiM S&V (some of our players have cleared it, but we haven't has a full Pax group make any serious attempts until recently), we are 4/5 on NiM TFB, 3/5 on HM ToS, and 2/5 on HM Rav. Still working to have the dps for Torque :D

Join today, we could use more strong DPS players!

and pvpers!

Greetings everyone, introducing myself i'm an old (game time AND age :mad: ) player getting back in the game after about 3 years away, i actually stopped before the first expansion was announced. On my thread on the general forum i was told to look you guys up, so here i am :)

I am currently levelling up a Guardian tank (lvl 18) and Commando healer (lvl 15) with 12xp so its gonna go fast but i find myself enjoying the story, quests and flashpoints, so it will take more than a couple days to reach the level cap haha. BUT vacation days are coming, playtime will go up... everybody's happy :cool: (And english is not my first language so bear with me sometimes ;) ) But I am interested in finding a friendly group of people to group/pvp/chat with, so if I need to do something specific to get recruited please tell me.

Greetings everyone, introducing myself i'm an old (game time AND age :mad: ) player getting back in the game after about 3 years away, i actually stopped before the first expansion was announced. On my thread on the general forum i was told to look you guys up, so here i am :)

I am currently levelling up a Guardian tank (lvl 18) and Commando healer (lvl 15) with 12xp so its gonna go fast but i find myself enjoying the story, quests and flashpoints, so it will take more than a couple days to reach the level cap haha. BUT vacation days are coming, playtime will go up... everybody's happy :cool: (And english is not my first language so bear with me sometimes ;) ) But I am interested in finding a friendly group of people to group/pvp/chat with, so if I need to do something specific to get recruited please tell me.

Hello! You'd be very welcome with us and it sounds like you'd fit in great. I'll send you a PM as well, but basically just go to http://www.pax-republica.net and click "Apply" at the top of the page. It's a pretty short application, helps us keep out the people that aren't committed and the trolls!

Some great Ranked PvP matches lately! Pax has been pitting its PvPers against each other to train and prepare themselves for 3.3! We've got a lot of skill coming, especially from our newest Peacekeepers and Trainees.

Come Season 6, Pax Republica will be queueing up for competitive Group Ranked. We'll have a team. Will you?

-Kayllek Veran :sy_havoc:

I am not a typical poster on these forums, but I am a constant lurker. I have played the game since launch and have leveled 11 toons all solo. My only MMO experience that I had done in the game was through group finder and PvP/GSF. PuG OPs usually took more time to assemble than I spent playing in them and usually ended in failure.

I had to believe there are others out there like me who have had that same experience, and that is why was compelled to post in this thread.

PvP is getting popular again and guilds are becoming more active in it. Premades are very common and I am on the wrong side more often than not. I enjoy PvE, but the good gear is gotten through OPs. PuGs want players to have good gear, but I can't get gear unless I do OPs. I knew I needed a guild if I was gonna continue to enjoy the game.

There was always spamming for guilds in gen-chat, but rarely did I see the same name twice. I didn't want a 'fly by night' guild. I wanted something that i could invest my time in and contribute to. I didn't just want someone to group with, I wanted to be part of something special. I decided that I would keep notes about the guild names I saw while I was doing the activities i enjoyed ,and build up a list of candidates that did everything i liked. Some of those guilds had websites that I started to lurk on. All had organization to them, and some sort of activity on them, but Pax Republica stood out to me. Their fair but strict screening process (you can see the applications that didn't get accepted and why), their ideals spelled out in a charter, and the amount of time they have been around made me decide to apply. I just finished my second week of membership, and my trial is nearly complete. I felt I have l gotten more gaming experience these past two weeks, than in the last two years. I have been on several raids that enabled me to finally experience some endgame content. They have embraced my desire to take my PvP game up a notch. I get to contribute to planetary conquests, and getting to know everyone in TS has been awesome as well. These are good people.

To make the most of my experience with them i decided to journal things i did during my trial on their guild site. I talk about the players i interacted with and the activities I participated in. If you are interested here is the link: http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10915170&gid=118791

If you are like me, dedicated and looking to take that next step to really start enjoying the game, I highly recommend Pax Republica.

It has always been a great pleasure playing alongside PAX players. Really looking forward to re-establishing our friendship now that we are on the same server together.

If you are looking for an all around great guild, and are looking for some sustainability and longevity, Pax Republica meets that criteria +10! Check em' out!

Edited by Aldamar

Keep up the good work Pax! We're higher on the conquest leaderboards this week than last week.

We're still looking for one or two really strong DPS to round out our HM raiding teams, and we're really hoping for more PvP players, especially those interested in Ranked!

Pax Republica is proud to announce that we have taken the #2 leaderboard place of the conquest of Tatooine!!! Yes! So proud of everyone. Thank you for your hard work!

Don't you want to join a guild like us? :)

Our goal is to take #1 in conquest this week. Join today!