Pax Republica is recruiting! PvE/PvP/GSF. Stable SWTOR guild since 2009

NwahsNirom

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

All y'all still recruiting? My old guild fell apart a while ago and I've tried to hold out, but it doesn't look like it's getting back together anytime soon and I miss raiding. I may not be able to commit to a regular raiding schedule, though. I don't know if that is a problem.

~Yl'sa

All y'all still recruiting? My old guild fell apart a while ago and I've tried to hold out, but it doesn't look like it's getting back together anytime soon and I miss raiding. I may not be able to commit to a regular raiding schedule, though. I don't know if that is a problem.

~Yl'sa

We are still recruiting for sure! Our doors are always open!

• 2 weeks later...
what are your ops times?

Currently, Mon-Thurs 8-11pm eastern. May change after the guild meeting this weekend based on some people leaving the game due to BioFail. If it changes, it'll go down to 3 nights a week 8-11pm eastern. We also often raid on Sunday mornings around 11am or noon eastern, and also Sunday night for gearing up anyone that needs it.

Had a great guild meeting last night. Some big changes may be coming to Pax Republica, which will make entry into our two-week trial process much easier and just overall make it easier to join our guild and learn why we've been able to stay a consistent, fun group of players for so many years. Looking for raiders and pvp'ers that hate drama and stay out of the squabbles that often plague the overall raiding community :)

We really want to recruit more people into the guild. There have been some big changes to our rules that will allow for us to grow larger! One change is you can now have one character in our guild and other characters in other Republic guilds. We also are now becoming a multi-gaming guild, with chapters supporting SW:BF and WoW! Finally, you can get an invite into the guild without applying, for up to a week.

We have been raiding 3 nights a week at least, lots of PvP winning, and running conquest!!!