Pax Republica is recruiting! PvE/PvP/GSF. Stable SWTOR guild since 2009

NwahsNirom

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the help of some people from the Defender Program, we are now 3/5 on HM Temple of Sacrifice! I'm not sure if that counts as a guild kill, but we're happy it's down. We'd love for you to join our raid or pvp team to keep the good times going!

The Defenders are always a helpful and skilled group, glad we could assist

We're glad we could help! And would gladly help whenever you need it. Just post in allies or PST any of us in game. My alts are listed in my sig. Keep on recruiting and playing! Also in the future if you guys care, Cafe has a progression spreadsheet that is very regularly maintained if you navigate to the Ebon Hawk Progression thread, and if you post a screen shot of you by your kill you guys could add your name to the leaderboard!

Looking for more raiders and pvp'ers.

With the new PVP changes coming, you can bet your a** that Pax Republica will make itself known as a prominent, skilled, dependable PvP guild in regular warzones, and hopefully some of us can get ranked going as well. Take a look at our website and let us know if you're interested!

Shameless promotion for my relatively new guild: This is a great guild home for all different play styles. I'm a filthy casual and can never join in guild events on a regular schedule, and yet my friendly guildmates invite me to do stuff when they see me online. That sort of thing makes joining a guild like Pax so worthwhile.

There's something for everyone in Pax Republica. We are starting to get a base of international players as well, so, unlike my old guilds, there is almost never a time when I am alone in game (and I get on pretty late sometimes EST). Come on over and check us out at http://pax-republica.guildlaunch.com/

Hey folks! Your GM sent me a private message to check out the guild (I replied in my original thread by the way). I'm pretty impressed! Right now I'm agonizing over whether to remove my 'main' (60 Vanguard tank) and come over or to start anew. Reason being I do love my tiny guild and tiny guild friends - they just don't have enough people for me to do any tough PVE content without PUGging (ick). So just thought I'd introduce myself and let you know, I will probably be making an application soon. Just, please don't make me do a ton of PvP ;).