Stock Night on The Progenitor

Salaviir

Inviting one and all to join The Progenitor Stock Night!

DATE: April 11th

TIME: 21:00 - 00:00 GMT

SERVER: Progenitor EU

Rules:

All ships allowed provided they have stock components and crew. You may swap the copilot. Stock stays stock through the night! No upgrades of any kind!

If you are interested, please reply to this forum with your player name for the event. It would be nice if people made a new alt with the word stock on it, so everyone knows you're in for the stock night action!

First Expeditionary Fleet will be sharing their teamspeak channels for this, contact Etrii imp side or Junn rep side for login data.

- Etriganek

(Just posting on Etri's behalf, I am not he!)

Edited by Salaviir

Really like this idea, I'm glad such event is being fixed on Prote. We have pretty awesome community there, and we've been..ripe for hosting something like this for some time I think!

Joining on ValCain-Stock or Cainval-Stock or some such!

Maybe this makes bit of a clue Xin?: p

Edited by Salaviir

I'm maxed out for new characters, but sign me up. I can play pubside ( Rjani ) or imps ( Corralejo )- And neither have been out in the black.

I might 3-line whip my guild- mates to do the same!

Jaynn-Grey's Starfighter's lounge (Nar Shaddaa) is publicly listed when I'm around - so feel free to come on over between matches. It's 100% kitted-out and about 88K Prestige on the lists.

-Are we allowing rep earned on the night to be spent on one's ship(s) OP?

Edited by Storm-Cutter

• 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to this

TODAY IS THE DAY!

I'll be there as Outof-stock Imp and In-stock Rep

Edit, Just re-posting OP as per requested, few updated bits of info but no rule changes or such. :

Inviting one and all to join The Progenitor Stock Night!

DATE: April 11th

TIME: 21:00 - 00:00 GMT

SERVER: Progenitor EU

Rules:

All ships allowed provided they have stock components and crew. You may swap the copilot. Stock stays stock through the night! No upgrades of any kind!

If you are interested, please reply to this forum with your player name for the event. It would be nice if people made a new alt with the word stock on it, so everyone knows you're in for the stock night action!

First Expeditionary Fleet will be sharing their teamspeak channels for this, contact Etrii imp side or Junn rep side for login data.

Bureau of Research on Imp side has a pile of stock pilots in air too

Host of the event and couple of associated support people persons have characters in both of these guilds.

Edited by Asderin

Thanks all for attending, at some point there was more then 10 stock pilots both sides. We had 3-4 only stock fights, and all of tchem were great fun. Also many thanks for FEF for the TS usage.

Etrii/Etriganek

Thanks for the matches.

Unfortunately "all ships allowed" does not go well with stock night.

The Imps had good pilots and used their ships efficiently, nothing wrong with that. Nevertheless, I agree that it would be fun to play strike/scout only stock matches sometime.

Thanks to Etri and all others who organised this!

Bluron-pair (rep)/Blurshinia (imp) - played as Blurstock yesterday