War Zone People

Patroller

I am starting to get fed up with pvp, because SOOO many people suck. Like I mean suck! I have full 168 gear with half augmented. I am a healer and always come out on top. But even if I have healed over 1.8mil (thats my average healing)we still lose because of how bad people are. Also, there are too many healers that get put on the same team and I dont want to offend anyone, but over half of them shouldn't be healers. I am a scoundrel right now, which was nerfed the most in SoR. I have healed with coms and sages before and beat them almost every time. I have had 2 other healers on my team, 1 com and 1 sage, or 2 coms, or 2 sages, or 1 scoundrel with someone else. I think you get what I am trying to say. But my point is when i have more heals then both healers added together (sometimes double then added together), i think its time they switch disciplines. Last thing, a little off topic is, why does it take so long for ranked war zones to pop?

NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE, JUST TELLING THE TRUTH.

Edited by Patroller

I am the best. You will never out heal me so don't even try! I wish most of you would just stop queuing already so I can complain with my next thread (oh I am still the best! don't even worry!) That the LOW pvp population is no longer popping. Why isn't it active anymore? WHY?!

Did I get this right?

Why can't people practice pvp in regs to become better...oh wait. I assume you were gifted at pvp from birth. Stop solo queuing if your going to whine about who you get paired with. Join a premade so the noobs you just qq'ed about can write a thread about how premade ruin pvp.:rolleyes:

OP, you are stating a contradiction. You dont want ppl who suck to queue, and you wonder at the same time why you dont get more pops. Ppl must learn2play, and for that they must queue. Some suck, some are average and some, like you for instance, are pros and stars. The conclusion is ppl will give you pops which is what actually matters. Be better and carry more, enjoy your victories and endure your defeats, but imho i dont care for pros or for terribads, you cant always win or always lose, but what i really care about is to have pops and have the CHANCE to win, at least.

I am starting to get fed up with pvp, because SOOO many people suck. Like I mean suck! I have full 168 gear with half augmented. I am a healer and always come out on top. But even if I have healed over 1.8mil (thats my average healing)we still lose because of how bad people are. Also, there are too many healers that get put on the same team and I dont want to offend anyone, but over half of them shouldn't be healers. I am a scoundrel right now, which was nerfed the most in SoR. I have healed with coms and sages before and beat them almost every time. I have had 2 other healers on my team, 1 com and 1 sage, or 2 coms, or 2 sages, or 1 scoundrel with someone else. I think you get what I am trying to say. But my point is when i have more heals then both healers added together (sometimes double then added together), i think its time they switch disciplines. Last thing, a little off topic is, why does it take so long for ranked war zones to pop?

NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE, JUST TELLING THE TRUTH.

If you are talking objective based pvp, then I agree... Too many suck... Usually those who want to only death match and don't guard, use tactics, don't listen to inc calls or don't make them... Then there are the node cap heroes that just rotate nodes even if you have 2... All of these reasons are why people suck

Then there are the people gearing in "hero" PVE gear, giving them low expertise... On my healer I rarely heal them when I can be healing properly geared people who don't use up all my resources... It's not hard to get 2018 expertise with PVE gear, until you can upgrade to pvp items http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=795518

Lastly people need to learn to kite and LOS... Plus not stand in Sage/Sorc AOE spam... LoL... It's red people, don't stand in it

Why don't you think of the others, and switch to a DPS version of your class, go sap-cap the nodes, and be a great hero who saves the day? Just saying.

Because most people who claim to be the best healer is usually mediocre. I can't imagine how terrible she would be at dps or tanking.

Remember people, I said NO OFFENCE.

Well you offended anyway. The way I read your op is that on the one hand you want faster pops, yet on the other hand you say that other healers other than you should not heal and they suck. Well here's a question for you, how do you expect people to get better?

While I have seen some AWFUL people in warzones, I always have to tell myself that everyone has to learn sometime, so I try not to take anything under 60 too seriously. Now, if you are clueless at 60....then I start to get a tad frustrated.

I don't care as much as people getting good stats on the score (especially now that there is huge difference between specs that can pad their numbers with aoe or dots and the rest), but people still (or yet, in case they are new) do not know how to burst healers (still almost nobody marks them) or deal with stealthers capping or defending objectives (how many times you see half your team chasing single scoundrel in civil war node...) or just yolo-deathmatching.

If there are multiple healers, its quite likely not all of them will have huge numbers, because there might be nothing left to heal. Otherwise other healers might be pressured more than you or well, they really can be bad.

Q solo ranked and see how good you are. Understanding comes fast and I can tell you that there is a lot to learn besides numbers.

Also keep in mind that there is a lot of trash damage that you deal with like dots that take 10k hp over five hours, you're just balancing that dot specced sages and shadows.

Also it takes a lot of time to get the full gear sets... why not bother spending a couple of days to farm for full augmentation? Taking my words back about ranked - don't scare people over until getting full augment set=))

If I didn't know any better, I would think this is one of my troll topics. Funny enough, the OP reminds me of a Mercenary who asked me "Who did you heal? 350k healing on a Sorc is bad!" whilst ignoring the fact that I was busy keeping enemies away from both him and the node as well as trying to secure the node itself.

Talk about one-dimensional, lmao!

If I didn't know any better, I would think this is one of my troll topics. Funny enough, the OP reminds me of a Mercenary who asked me "Who did you heal? 350k healing on a Sorc is bad!" whilst ignoring the fact that I was busy keeping enemies away from both him and the node as well as trying to secure the node itself.

Talk about one-dimensional, lmao!

Some guy told me to quit playing PvP because of low DPS in a huttball match. I do not give MVP votes to highest DPs in huttball. I wish I could take away their comms. The reason we lost is because this ******* is more concerned with fighting in the center and not setting himself up to receive passes. DPS does not win huttball matches. Passes do. And agent rolls:)

It gets on my nerves when there is a big gaggle of folks DPSing around the carrier and no one moves ahead so that carrier has someone to pass too. As if DPs can keep the carrier alive. Heals and tank can, but everyone else needs to move past obstacles. And if you are a player that does the carrier wants to be a hero and won't pass.

Edited by Dayshadow

Why don't you think of the others, and switch to a DPS version of your class, go sap-cap the nodes, and be a great hero who saves the day? Just saying.

Agreed.

Even though I have always mained a Seer from day one, I often run him dps, sometimes there is just no point healing, you may as well spend the time playing the objectives in the absence of anyone else wanting to, and win the match, let the derping clowns die, the penny might actually drop something is wrong when they start dropping like flies.