The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

Do remember that the message said NEXT week silly. :rolleyes:

Lol I remember sil but I will just plan it this week. Also it is a important part of my Plan and I can use Tune ship that is in orbit to send Adrian the message so his location won't be compromise.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I remember sil but I will just plan it this week. Also it is a important part of my Plan and I can use Tune ship that is in orbit to send Adrian the message so his location won't be compromise.

I dont have any ships in orbit, I can send some, but I dont see the point now. Its just terrorists I see a threat more to the ground civi's then to your station.

I dont have any ships in orbit, I can send some, but I dont see the point now. Its just terrorists I see a threat more to the ground civi's then to your station.

Wait I could have sworn you had one most be thinking of someone else.To many ships in orbit man.Also am not worried about the station that will be covered.Am working on a PM to Sil that will help protect the civI's.

Wait I could have sworn you had one most be thinking of someone else.To many ships in orbit man.Also am not worried about the station that will be covered.Am working on a PM to Sil that will help protect the civI's.

Naw I left like.... 3 weeks ago... maybe a month ago now. Had work to do. Its the usual with me... never in 1 place for to long.

Well Tor is going to return from the Station and meet up with Adrian when he arrives if that is ok with you Jarons. He really shouldn't be alone.

Am fine with that am also station Black Tusk Mercs and his honor guard plus Siri.So he will always have someone with him not to mention Miles he kinda over protective and tired of paper work :D.

Edited by Jarons

"attention people of Rishi, we have accomplished much in our short time together, but to go further we need your help. We are mired by buerocracy and red tape. If we are to go further in turning this wonderful planet into a thriving center of trade and health, we will need to be able to move around that red tape. To work within the system with the people here for a brighter tomorow. As such I, Miss Vao, am anouncing my candidacy for Govenor of this planet. Together we will make this world great" Miss Vao.

An explosion has occurred on the station above Gall. Docking bay 4 was apparently rigged with an explosive that detonated near the bay doors, decompressing the entire bay and venting the Mandalorians inspecting it into space. The blast also damaged the bay's shields and damaged portions of the bay's interior.

An explosion has occurred on the station above Gall. Docking bay 4 was apparently rigged with an explosive that detonated near the bay doors, decompressing the entire bay and venting the Mandalorians inspecting it into space. The blast also damaged the bay's shields and damaged portions of the bay's interior.

OOC: Sil hates me... I'm convinced :p That said, the Mandalorians are Cabure, and therefore have vacuum sealed (at least for a time) armor so a rescue shuttle from the station would easily recover them.

IC: The Mando Werda Cabure are recovered, however obviously they were unable to recover any more evidence.

It appears the meeting place it out of commission...

OOC: I got my revenge with a massive Agenda and lots for him to cover. And that is just the day-to-day stuff. I have more... "specific" items that need to be covered tomorrow.

Edited by StarSquirrel

All I need from you is to come to the Event to make it a party.

*Checks list* You have yet to send the Agenda yesterday as requested... Just knocked out 4 in a half hour due to them all being at the ready, but I must get them all! :( Still need yours and then Dom'Rahn's, which his should be quite easy, though, a few complications I bet due to Voss.

*Checks list* You have yet to send the Agenda yesterday as requested... Just knocked out 4 in a half hour due to them all being at the ready, but I must get them all! :( Still need yours and then Dom'Rahn's, which his should be quite easy, though, a few complications I bet due to Voss.

Well had my last final today Sil needed to get some rest.Also it was done then you through a monkey ranch into the mix so I have to start over.It will be done in a hour at most two.

Well had my last final today Sil needed to get some rest.Also it was done then you through a monkey ranch into the mix so I have to start over.It will be done in a hour at most two.

*Hefts another monkey wrench* No excuses! :p

Nor should that have stopped EVERYTHING that the FC was doing... If it did, they might need better management/officer training! :eek:

"Breaking News! The Farewell Coalition's kryptonite is Terrorists! PS. And Monkey Wrenches. Beware! " /sarcasm

Edited by Silenceo

I am already there.

I'll have my troops assemble some disco balls and collect a few lights. Let the party begin!

I am going to need an updated "Party Guest" list for this meeting with the terrorists. :rolleyes:

*Hefts another monkey wrench* No excuses! :p

Nor should that have stopped EVERYTHING that the FC was doing... If it did, they might need better management/officer training! :eek:

"Breaking News! The Farewell Coalition's kryptonite is Terrorists!" /sarcasm

Lol the FC Kryptonite is sleep.While I usually send one and if i need to add something just send a message but I wanted to send everything at one time.

Lol the FC Kryptonite is sleep.While I usually send one and if i need to add something just send a message but I wanted to send everything at one time.

On an unrelated note... The Link for Siri STILL isn't working... :( Fix it NAAAAAOOOOW! :p

Announcement!

Werda GDC™ is proud to introduce its newest subsidiary, Neverdare Shipbuilding based out of Lannik. With brand new shipyard facilities, expert staff, and top of the line schematics, Neverdare will be able to provide facilities for repair and construction of vessels both civilian and military. Founded on the concept of building the best product, using the best engineers, and bringing prosperity to a portion of the galaxy ravaged by elements of the underworld and torn asunder by war.

A new company, for a brighter future! "Never dare us", because we will always follow through!

"Welcome, my friends, to our newest factory!"

*raucous clapping and cheers ensue*

"Today, the newly founded Wroona Speeder Co. has opened two factories! One, on our beautiful and prosperous home of Wroona. And the other on Dressel, a planet so rich in culture and life that we hope to make even more special."

*More cheering*

"With the help of our friends over at the Werda GDC™, we seek to help develop the thriving industry of Dressel, and make our home planet proud and more prosperous in the process! We expect to make quality products at affordable prices that all will love! Remember folks,"

*Everyone chants together*

"Vroom, Vroom, Wroona Speeder Co.!"

Edited by StarSquirrel

3 ships exit hyperspace over Voss, weapons on standby and shields at maximum. After a scan of the whole system they move to a position well outside of Voss' gravity well.

The middle ship, the EF76 Nebulon-B medical frigate Cure opens a comms channel to the GI fleet.

"This is Leynn and Niiyl Organa of the IRA on a diplomatic mission to Voss. As requested by Aliria Organa, we will lead your negotiations with the people of Voss, both Gormak and Voss. If the Ordo Kote does not arrive to defend their planet before the end of next week we will assume they have given up and the planet is yours. After that, or if you are victorious in a battle with the OK, we shall begin the negotiations. "

A quick reminder:

We are creating a safe zone well outside the battlefield.

Any ship that enters this zone during a battle will become neutral. The wounded will be treated and the damages repaired as far as possible.

However this ship won't be allowed to flee or rejoin the battle. After the end of the battle the victorious side will decide what to do with the ship. In case of a draw the ship will be allowed to remain in the neutral zone, retreat or rejoin his faction's fleet.

We are asking all parties to respect this zone. To remain fair, if any of the parties declines this offer then none will be able to use it.

(Edit) If any ship breaks the rules it will be boarded and captured by the IRA.

Edited by CheaterLL

*Week 33*

Results of Week 32:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Started doing his job again... finally...

The Galactic Inquisition: Gears getting back in motion.

Mando Werda: Opened two new business ventures, tune in for the next one, "Mando'a Fashion"!

The Farewell Coalition: Attempting to deal with terrorists.

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Attempting to stabilize the situation on Voss.

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Offering to negotiate peaceful solutions, as always.

Shadow Alignment: *Crickets*

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 30

The Galactic Inquisition: + 20

Mando Werda: + 25

The Farewell Coalition: + 25

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 15

Independent Republic Ambassadors: 20

Shadow Alignment: + 10

Battle Results

Mando Werda Forces retreated, Krovna's Brawlers take the system

Casualties:

MW

Destroyed:

1 Providence

3 Munificents

50 Skiprays

Krovna's Brawlers

Damaged:

Immobilizer

2 Enforcers

Edited by Silenceo

*Week 33*

Results of Week 32:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: Started doing his job again... finally...

The Galactic Inquisition: Gears getting back in motion.

Mando Werda: Opened two new business ventures, tune in for the next one, "Mando'a Fashion"!

The Farewell Coalition: Attempting to deal with terrorists.

Rising Republic: Has gained Arbiter protection, due to inactivity.

Ordo Kote: Attempting to stabilize the situation on Voss.

Independent Republic Ambassadors: Offering to negotiate peaceful solutions, as always.

Shadow Alignment: *Crickets*

Skill points Earned:

"Salty's" Freighter's and Soldiers Co.: + 30

The Galactic Inquisition: + 20

Mando Werda: + 25

The Farewell Coalition: + 25

Rising Republic:

Ordo Kote: + 15

Independent Republic Ambassadors: 20

Shadow Alignment: + 10

Battle Results

Mando Werda Forces retreated, Krovna's Brawlers take the system