Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo

If Mandalore doesn't want too many issues all he has to do is denounce the OK and say they aren't Mandalorians.

That's true, but if he doesnt, well for quite a few factions and worlds its going to be open war on Mandalorians.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw as far as I can tell that was to all "order and justice" seeking faction now has had a call to action against them. To top it off, any one who didnt like Mando's before.... well lets just say they called out Dohm's group for being mando's so any issues the Werda were having probably just got worse as well, not to mention Mando space....

The only problem I see now is that the Mandalore won't denounce them.They will see it as a personal challenge and call for war.Also the Mandalorian have some kind of deal with the Vong going on not sure if they still do so its always a wild card going on.Also if its war with Mandalore then its war with Manda Werda and I can't have that star faction helped me out a lot and if this happens either his or Karadon Faction is not making it and whoever wins will be severely weakened.

Don't get me wrong I even told Random what he did was wrong and it would comeback to bite him in the behind but calling just about every Faction from the SIth empire to the CIS is kinda harsh.Of should be handle by PC factions.Since his faction is a PC faction we should handle it.

Edited by Jarons

Liberator travels to Gall.

"Good morning, you wanted to introduce someone to me?"

Assistant:Mr.Malix the new Governor of Gall and the Leader of the Independent Republic Ambassador has just arrived.

Miles finish changing out of his armor and adonds his Coalition Military officer uniform.

'Miles ordered two of his Men to search the rooms for bugs while he prepares for his two guest.'

Merc:All clear sir

"Miles your dismissed.Please come in"

I would like to introduce myself my name is Miles Malix and I will be replacing Adrian Farewell while he is away.You two are important to Mr. Farewell and the Coalition present and future.So you two are important to me.If you have anything you would like discuss am all ears.

OC:The men searching the Rooms are his Black Tusk Mercenaries.whoare next to impossible to infiltrate You have to have worked with one of the members at least twoce before and have a reference to even be considered.Plus most are old timers and all worked together before.

The only problem I see now is that the Mandalore won't denounce them.They will see it as a personal challenge and call for war.Also the Mandalorian have some kind of deal with the Vong going on not sure if they still do so its always a wild card going on.Also if its war with Mandalore then its war with Manda Werda and I can't have that star faction helped me out a lot and if this happens either his or Karadon Faction is not making it and whoever wins will be severely weakened.

Don't get me wrong I even told Random what he did was wrong and it would comeback to bite him in the behind but calling just about every Faction from the SIth empire to the CIS is kinda harsh.Of should be handle by PC factions.Since his faction is a PC faction we should handle it.

It's politics and its in the spirit of the Inquisition. I consider this a Crusade. :p:p

It's politics and its in the spirit of the Inquisition. I consider this a Crusade. :p:p

I really want to just hate your faction but I can't to many things your doing (other then Infiltrating my Faction) I like especially your subtle hints to Dragon Age Inquisition.I might just sit this out and see what happens like am sure Tune is going to do unless he gets payed.

Side note:For something Like this I think all Players need to discuss Mandalore Reaction to being called out before Sil post.What they will do.

Edited by Jarons

I really want to just hate your faction but I can't to many things your doing (other then Infiltrating my Faction) I like especially your subtle hints to Dragon Age Inquisition.I might just sit this out and see what happens like am sure Tune is going to do unless he gets payed.

Ya, basically I dont do much of anything unless I get paid, even if I WANT to do it....

Public Statement, issued in written form on the Holonet:

To all shareholders, friends, and soldiers of the Mando Werda as well as the galaxy at large

My name is Axend Ventis, and as you are aware I am the Founder and CEO of Werda GDC™. I greet you all and hope that this message sees you well. Now to the messy business that has brought about this letter.

We hereby deny any and all association with the group known as the "Ordo Kote", and while many of our people hail from the proud clan of Ordo, their loyalty is to this company and Clan Auwad exclusively. As many know, however, that Mandalorians are not a unified people any longer, so the actions of one or a group of Mandalorians should never cloud one's judgement of our entire people.

We at Werda GDC™ want to assure any and all who read this that the Mando Werda has had nothing to do with the events on Voss, and as a company we will remain open and transparent to the Republic and aide in any way we can with any investigation into these Imperial claims. And to the "Ordo Kote", should you attempt to find safe harbor at any port operated by Werda GDC™ or its affiliates, you will be detained and turned over to the proper, non-Imperial, authorities in order to be subject to a fair trial.

Furthermore, I would like to take this opportunity to condemn this Imperial official and the Empire she supports who has so brazenly slandered the name of Mandalorians everywhere despite the horrors her and people like her have visited on our world. As many know, the Mando Werda was formed from refugees of the Empire's cruel, sadistic opportunism that wreaked havoc on our planet's ecosystem, killed our friends who resisted their tyranny, and branded us common criminals for daring to oppose them.

Know this, that if the Empire could have done what these misguided Mandalorians have accomplished on Voss with no bloodshed, they would have annihilated a city just to show they were capable of it, before accepting their target's surrender.

I call on the Republic and its people as well as people the galaxy over to remember that, regardless of the actions of a few renegade pirates, the Empire can not be trusted. It has lied, cheated, slaughtered, and fabricated evidence in the pursuit of maintaining its power over the galaxy. Do not fall for their tricks, conduct an independent assessment of these claims, and withhold judgement against the Mandalorian people until you have the facts.

As always, Werda GDC™ remains committed to providing security, strength, and support to all our associates.

-Axend Ventis, CEO of Weda GDC™.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Oh even more interesting... I love it, wonder if Mandalore himself will share Star's sentiment or if STAR will now be the "shunned" one, or if in fact Mandalore will shun BOTH for simply putting him in such a situation.

Hey Tune we need to talk about something.

Oh even more interesting... I love it, wonder if Mandalore himself will share Star's sentiment or if STAR will now be the "shunned" one, or if in fact Mandalore will shun BOTH for simply putting him in such a situation.

OOC: I have... insurance. :p

Also the Werda is technically not connected to Mandalore or its government currently so "shunning" us would hardly make any difference. The Werda is its own extension of Mandalorian society, separate from Mandalore itself. While, yes, returning is on the list of things they'd like... protecting and strengthening the Werda is goal #1

Edited by StarSquirrel

*Clears throat*

"How dos thee plead, defendants?"

*Starts wondering how the heck to imitate Boba Fett in this situation while the herald talks strangely to people...*

Side Note: Yes, I would much appreciate discussion on what you all think the Mandalorian government and Mandalore Fett would do.

*Clears throat*

"How dos thee plead, defendants?"

*Starts wondering how the heck to imitate Boba Fett in this situation while the herald talks strangely to people...*

Side Note: Yes, I would much appreciate discussion on what you all think the Mandalorian government and Mandalore Fett would do.

I really think it might be war to tell everyone the truth.The old republic would probably not trust whatever the Mandalorian say.Since they will still remember the Mandalorian war.Even if Mandalore Fett denounce them nothing will change they will still call for all Mando blood just to be safe.

Fett won't care, and won't do a speech. That I know for sure.

Mandalmotors and Mandal Hypernautics would definitely cut ties with the Ordo Kote and condemn them. The control the Ordo Kote has over the planet Ordo will likely be quite shaky...

Obviously I don't think the Mandalorians will do diddly or squat to the MW, probably in large part because it is a private Mandalorian Company, just like Mandalorians didn't protest MandalMotors serving Imperial contracts

Company =/= political faction

Assistant:Mr.Malix the new Governor of Gall and the Leader of the Independent Republic Ambassador has just arrived.

Miles finish changing out of his armor and adonds his Coalition Military officer uniform.

'Miles ordered two of his Men to search the rooms for bugs while he prepares for his two guest.'

I would like to introduce myself my name is Miles Malix and I will be replacing Adrian Farewell while he is away.You two are important to Mr. Farewell and the Coalition present and future.So you two are important to me.If you have anything you would like discuss am all ears.

OC:The men searching the Rooms are his Black Tusk Mercenaries.whoare next to impossible to infiltrate You have to have worked with one of the members at least twoce before and have a reference to even be considered.Plus most are old timers and all worked together before.

OOC: Might as well get this started. *shrug*

John Kindles cleared his throat before beginning.

"While rooting out the Black Sun criminal elements is progressing, it is doing so slowly. If they are to be dealt with before more harm could be done there must be more man power. Or, if I may be so bold, droid power..."

*He set a datapad on the desk and slid it forward. Out of it came a hologram of a high quality police droid, the Z-501.*

"If we had even 1,000 of these our work would improve greatly, as would the rate at which their assets would be eliminated. These droids are programmed for this sort of work and are among the best at this. They have even been noted to cause Black Sun issues on other worlds when they are called in to handle the problem."

*He paused*

"If we were to receive more than 1,000, I can assure you that the Black Sun would not stand a chance."

*He left the hologram there, rotating the image of the Z-501 slowly*

Edited by Silenceo

Aggressive Negotiations

Not waiting for the Galactic Community to respond, the Galactic Inquisition has taken it upon themselves to right this wrong committed by the Ordo Kote. Falling into line with this, they have dispatched a fleet as well as ground forces to liberate the imprisoned Voss and their Mystics. Aboard the Galactic Inquisition flagship are 10 Voss Mystics which had been freed more than a month ago, and they have every intent on freeing their people. Their visions had foreseen it.

Edited by Silenceo

Aggressive Negotiations

Not waiting for the Galactic Community to respond, the Galactic Inquisition has taken it upon themselves to right this wrong commited by the Ordo Kote. Falling into like with this, they have dispatched a fleet as well as ground forces to liberate the imprisoned Voss and their Mystics. Aboard the Galactic Inquisition flagship stood 10 Voss Mystics which had been freed more than a month ago, and they have every intent on freeing their people. Their visions had foreseen it.

OOC: Lol... I wonder if the Inquisition thought about whose borders they'd have to cross to get there. Or who might be... acting... in that portion of the galaxy :D

I don't see this ending well for them, and I can't say I'm unhappy about that.

OOC: Lol... I wonder if the Inquisition thought about whose borders they'd have to cross to get there. Or who might be... acting... in that portion of the galaxy :D

I don't see this ending well for them, and I can't say I'm unhappy about that.

, not write it... Most of the time... Ok,
I don't write it. :rolleyes:

OOC: Might as well get this started. *shrug*

John Kindles cleared his throat before beginning.

"While rooting out the Black Sun criminal elements is progressing, it is doing so slowly. If they are to be dealt with before more harm could be done there must be more man power. Or, if I may be so bold, droid power..."

*He set a datapad on the desk and slid it forward. Out of it came a hologram of a high quality police droid, the Z-501.*

"If we had even 1,000 of these our work would improve greatly, as would the rate at which their assets would be eliminated. These droids are programmed for this sort of work and are among the best at this. They have even been noted to cause Black Sun issues on other worlds when they are called in to handle the problem."

*He paused*

"If we were to receive more than 1,000, I can assure you that the Black Sun would not stand a chance."

*He left the hologram there, rotating the image of the Z-501 slowly*

"Nice to meet you, mister Malix. Nice to meet you as well, mister Kindles, and congratulations to your election, even if it's only because your opponents took themselves out of the race.

If you have the schematics for that 501-Z droid, I can have two thousand standing in front of your door in less than 2 weeks.

OOC: Sil, It's 501-Z Police Droid, not Z-501

Aggressive Negotiations

Not waiting for the Galactic Community to respond, the Galactic Inquisition has taken it upon themselves to right this wrong committed by the Ordo Kote. Falling into line with this, they have dispatched a fleet as well as ground forces to liberate the imprisoned Voss and their Mystics. Aboard the Galactic Inquisition flagship are 10 Voss Mystics which had been freed more than a month ago, and they have every intent on freeing their people. Their visions had foreseen it.

IC: If these dicutla inquisitors think that theyll take my homeworld away from me, then they are mistaken. All ships head to Voss immediatelly.