Kai Zykken...

DeLaaNie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth be told, he didn't fall for anything. Lana used Force Persuade on him, as seen

Not that I'm defending him, mind you. Dude's an idiot. :p

It seems a little long term for Force Persuade -- usually it's for an immediate situation -- and the "suggestion" came a little while after she made the motion, so I didn't really think she Forced him to do it. OTOH, maybe Force Persuade isn't used for long term situations because it would only work on the weakest of minds, which leads us back to Kai :)

• 1 month later...

I really would love to see more of Kai Zykken.

His facial animations and his dialogue makes me smile everytime I meet him with another alt.

It's just a shame that you can only meet him once for a very short time.

He definately is a very outstanding and remarkable character and I so much would love to have him as a companion.

I actually got him to refer to the impside gang a completely different way on a new alt last week. All this time, 10 impside alts, and I'd never heard it before.

So the gang's official name is The Howling Tempest. And so far, depending on dialogue choice, I've heard Kai call it Howling Teapot, Hurling Tempest and now, the latest one: Howling Temple Club

Lol i remember on my very first character meeting her and going "please let me be able to kill her..."

Her and Ashara are at the top of my "stand still so i can smack the crap out of you" list :D

I don't wanna kill Ashara, I just want to zap her with lightning, every time she says, "Don't make me go against my teachings." Those blasted teachings!

Kai Zaiken would be a good replacement for Skadge on my Bounty Hunter's crew, or a good addition. I wouldn't mind a companion story where he was a contract, an I captured him, but he convinces my character that he's got a ton of loot worth his freedom, and.... somehow ends up on my crew...

Edited by WorldSmasher

Let me tell you. Every single time I see a writer in the hallway, I yell Kai Zykken at them or some reference to him. I love that character.

-eric

It's nice to see that fixing bugged disciplines, Ops, and side quests isn't important enough to mention but yelling things at each other in the hallway is. :rolleyes:

Damn, Ilayles.... You're a jerk...

EDIT: Oops! Sorry for double posting...

Edited by WorldSmasher

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.